• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Generations Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just as a note for everyone. If you have completed you rounds but are challenged by someone who has not, as long as you didn't battle them prior then you can battle them. The outcome will affect the person who needed the battle and not the person who completed their rounds already.

6/29: All scores should be up to date. If you notice anything wrong on the spreadsheet please let me know.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I've noticed that a few players have not finished their rounds, so I'm extending the tournament by one day to give them a chance to battle. Please make sure to get your battles in by tomorrow night!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Ok everyone, this tournament is now OVER! Thank you to everyone who participated, and congrats to our winners~!

1st place : DjSummers
2nd Place: Artorius
3rd place: ElxIcel

I will be contacting you all to confirm your prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.