• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Generator Rex Shipping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Encyclopika

The Queen
I've admitted to myself that I officially love this show, and of course, ship the hell out of it. :p I went looking around yesterday, found some fanfiction, and decided to scout out my home-forum and see if anyone else is into this as much as I am.

Generator Rex is a fairly new cartoon on Cartoon Network and airs on Fridays at 8:30p. It has plenty of canon and crack pairings already, so I suppose the first order of business is to find out which pairings people like best. :D

The named ships are below (from what I saw last night), but I can always edit this post should we find more. :D

Holex - Rex x Holiday
Holix - Six x Holiday
Sex - Six x Rex (lmao)
Circex - Rex x Circe
Brex - Rex x Breach
Van Kliess x Rex - can't remember how they named this

I guess I'll answer later when I see at least one person cares. 8D

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
It is a great show and so far I have enjoyed all the episodes. Personally I like Rex x Holiday, But I also enjoyed both Annie and Cricket for him.

Encyclopika

The Queen
OMG someone posted!

I unfortunately missed that episode, and of course it was kind of important! -.- I guess I won't have an opinion until I see it.

But, really? I so ship Holiday with Six...it's been kind of obvious on her end since episode 1, even though he's got no feelings. D: Oh, the one-sidedness.
And then my OTP is Circex, so I guess we're not gonna agree on much. D:

BlueDragonfangirl

Ahh!! I love this show, every thing about it is awesome. Now I do ship a few.

HolidayxSix
HolidayxRex
BreachxRex
CircexRex
Van KliessxRex
After seeing some videos of them, I ship NoahxRex I am coming to like the idea.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Yay! :D You seem to like 'em all. XD I've seen fan-made stuff for Noex, and etc, but it's not catching onto me. Can't say that agree with it as much as I thought I might, even for the LOL. They do make a great episode together though. :3

Tonight's episode fulfilled my OTP, so I'm seriously happy now. I LOVE how Holiday knows right off that bat that Rex likes Circe, even though it makes no sense. <3333 In-show shippers are gods.

BlueDragonfangirl

Oh man, I know both Six and Holiday were all teasing Rex about liking Circe I found that to be so cute. Not only did this episode have tons of Rex/Circe hints but it also had some Rex/Kleiss hints at the end, the man is still obssesed with Rex and I'm sure hey'll get him on his side some howXD Rex/Noah may not be for every one, I didn't even think of that till I saw some video's LOL. Also, was it me, or did Six and Holiday act like parents? LOL.

ebilly99

Americanreigon champ
Isn't Van Kliess and Rex Brothers?

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
But, really? I so ship Holiday with Six...it's been kind of obvious on her end since episode 1, even though he's got no feelings. D: Oh, the one-sidedness.
And then my OTP is Circex, so I guess we're not gonna agree on much. D:
I have to say after seeing the last episode and reading a few fanfics, I have to say Circex does sound nice, Though I still prefer Holiday for him.

Isn't Van Kliess and Rex Brothers?
No, At least not confirmed. Van Kliess has simply implied that he has knowledge of Rex's brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.