• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Genesis -Redux-

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
If I remember correctly I was not one of the people who caused A&S to die *looks over to Soulmuse and Aura of Twilight* but any inactivity by me then was caused by me stretching myself too thin or just losing intrest due to nothing happening, neither of which are a problem now since I'm not in many RPs and since there's only six people there won't be alot of waiting around in this RP. Regardless, just to be sure Beastmaster is mine and mine only I shall do my sign up now.

For the love of...Can we please stop the finger pointing? Please? A&S died from inactivity, granted, but those things happen all the time, sometimes whether we like or not.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
Oops, I added in a rule I forgot to mention earlier. I suggest everyone read that before making your sign-up...

I'll read yours over once I get mine up SoulMuse, alright?

Yeah that is fine.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
For the love of...Can we please stop the finger pointing? Please? A&S died from inactivity, granted, but those things happen all the time, sometimes whether we like or not.

To be honest I just was paranoid that Requiem was blaming me for its downfall. Sorry about that. :/

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Mays, I was just saying in general. None of you were the direct cause, it was all of us as a whole as the cause. You only had like, 3 Posts in it anyways, so I'm worried you'll sign-up and then not post.

Guys, I decided to nto add in the three classes. I need to finish up a Secret Santa as well, so I might not be as active today. That, and I'm taking priority on my SS and Persona more than this, since I know this will be successful. Just reminding everyone to get in there sign-ups.

SenorLaughsaLot

Why So Serious ?
Name: Ales Alchemis
Class: Chemist

Personality: Ales is very kindhearted person who wants to do nothing but help. He is willing to do anything for the benefit of his city. He has already grown tired of the war and the effect it had on Artimata. He wants the chaos to stop and it his driving force in fighting. He is respectful towards everyone, no matter who they are, even if it is his enemy. He dreads causing pain on others, but won't think twice if it has to be done. Aside from being gentle and friendly when helping others, he can be quite ruthless, or rather, he is tough on others when he has to be. It is a stark contrast from his original demeanor. When something has to be done, it has to be done. He saves the regret for later, praying for what he had to do. Ales is very devoted to his religion and it's a big part of him. He mainly likes to pray for luck, believing it will boost, and for forgiveness, because he doesn't necessarily like everything he does. War has changed his views a little and he had to get accustomed to his new-found skills.

Ales has a clever head on his shoulders. He contains all sorts of knowledge, especially Chemistry of course. He is quick to think and usually can come up with things on the go. He's analytical and likes to plan ahead, trying to execute each and every step according to plan. If he messes one up, he'll have to come up with another and follows a whole new game plan. Sometimes, in order to boost his thinking, he will stop and pray. The answer will usually come to him and he will act accordingly. He is very observant to detail, picking out any necessary information that can benefit him, such as an enemy's weaknesses and their habits. He uses his stature to his advantage as well. He can be sneaky and hides to attack from afar. He doesn't like to give away much about himself to others, even if they are comrades. He likes to keep to himself and will only show them kindness.

History: Ales was born in the city of Artimata to a father who was a chemist and a mother who stayed at home. He was the first born of his siblings, having a younger brother and sister who are twins. Ales is only older than them by about two years and they are now all well onto becoming adults. Ales was most definitely the black sheep of his family, as in, he was the most different from the other members. While they had darker skin he was born the palest. Due to his difference in appearance, not only from his family, but most of the people from the city and his community, he was a bit of an outcast in his younger days. The others made fun of him for looking different, while his parents still loved him regardless. Ales had a strong bond with his parents, especially his father. They had a lab in their basement where he would carry out his work. Watching his father work down in his basement was what sprouted his fascination of Chemistry.

His parents were very devout followers in their religion, and they pushed their children to follow as well. Being the outcast he was, he usually turned to his religion for faith. His parents were there for support, but it wasn't enough. Religion and Chemistry were his obsessions. He became immersed in his religion and even went through a ritual to show his devotion by branding his arm with a tattoo. By the age of eighteen things began to change. He was already accepted by others who had realized how foolish they were. His studies in Chemistry were considered complete, but he still delved on the subject. He was even recruited into the army at that age. His skill in potion brewing and medical treatment allowed him to help out amid the chaos. He also received training in use of a bow and arrows, issued by the defenses of Artimata. Over the course of two years he has gained experience and is tired of the war, hoping it would end soon.

Appearance: Ales is slightly different from the norm of his city, standing at about five feet and five inches. His skin is also a bit lighter, having a tint of tan in it, but on the verge of becoming pale if not exposed to light for long. His body is physically in shape, despite not appearing so. His hair is a dark black and is a medium length, only to be combed back and kept in place. He has kind and inviting eyes that are a light shade of blue on his rather adult-ish face containing stubble. He may be short, but you can see the age in his appearance. His right arm is harboring a large tribal tattoo, attained through a ritual for his religion. It goes from his shoulder blade, and down his arm, up to the wrist. The color is similar to the blue of his eyes.

Atop of his head is a wide brimmed hat made with a blue fabric and some red lace. It shades his face, causing an overshadow to form around his eyes. His neck is covered in a collar of fur from his cloak. The cloak only has a left long sleeve and mainly covers his left side. The right is left open and the furry cloak hangs to the back. Underneath his cloak is his black armor. He wears it for self defense from a city like his. He wears tan colored trousers that have a crease down center on his thighs. They go into his boots that are dominantly black, with a strip of blue across the foot and white soles and trimming. He wears a belt with many pockets that can help him carry ingredients for convenience. You can usually see him holding onto rosary beads, which he uses for his prayers.

Weapon Appearance: His weapon is a standard bow issued by the defenses of Artimata.

Misc. Section: Ales frequently prays to his rosary beads for luck. He also knows how to perform medical treatment, using his potions and available first aid materials to help allies.