• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gengar Does Its Best! The Road to Gigantamax!! (1181)

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Opinion: I may have only seen five episodes of Journeys, I believe the writers of Journeys enjoy tormenting not only their main characters, but the viewers. This is based on Grookey’s existence. As many people have pointed out, it’s a disobedient, bratty monkey who makes the lives of those around it miserable. It makes me like the evolution line less (even though it’s my second favorite Galar starter evolution line). This is similar to how Gengar’s lovable personality makes me appreciate the species more, even though Gengar is over-marketed.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Satoshi is always like this. Heck he is the same when Gou said he didnt want to join Project Mew.
I know. But for some reason, it really bugged me this week.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Yes, Sceptile was the peak of Grass-starters for Ash, absolutely not biased
I mean that's not even biased.
It's an objective truth that every Starter after Sceptile fell off in the Anime

We all saw how Torterra went

Snivy got no development

Chespin was le comedy relief

Rowlet was... Okay. It started off as comedy relief but it actually got some development in Alola's final year

The less I say about Grookey the better. All I hope is that he gets something next year cause otherwise.....

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I mean that's not even biased.
That's an objective truth

We all saw how Torterra went

Snivy got no development

Chespin was le comedy relief

Rowlet was... Okay. It started off as comedy relief but it actually got some development in Alola's final year

The less I say about Grookey the better. All I hope is that he gets something next year cause otherwise.....
Just gonna ignore Bulbasaur and Bayleef then? Both easily better than Sceptile in design and personality?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Design? Not even close from either.
I can't post on your profile. Fight me. Hoenn easily has the worst designed starter final forms of all. None of them look good.