• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Genosect future

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully its what all the rocket plots gave been leading to. the resurrection of genosect under their control

Ver-mont

Victini was revealed and available when Black and White were released in 2010, and it still was the star of the 2011 movie.
So, even if Genesect is revealed this year, it might be the main Pokémon in next year's movie.

I don't know how they would handle it, though. Team Plasma has, for all effects, never appeared in the anime, and they're directly responsible for Genesect.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
or for the first time ever two pokemon movies premiere in the same year (Japan)

Didn't this already happen?

I kind of wish Serebii hadn't posted that Pokedex thing; now everyone thinks Genesect definitely appear in the anime. I just find it very unlikely that all three event Pokemon from Generation 5 (not counting Victini) will appear in the anime this year. It's just too strange to believe.

DMerle

Guess who's back
I knew there was gonna be a thread here before long as soon as i saw the announcement haha. Honestly I think at this point i'd rather have a movie based around it than a series of episodes.

AceFlonne

Mediator
It feels weird that Meloetta/Keldeo and Genesect will appear in such a short time, Keldeo with the movie,Meloetta with the short and anime appearance and Genesect rumor

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
I know, It took so much time to finally see Arceus!!!

I see Zager being responsible of Genosect creation and may be being the star of Team Rocket final mission!!!

Yeah, Team Rocket would be good to do this, but It's getting old with Team Rocket being behind every encounter with a legendary. They went after the Kami Trio and are going after Meloetta. They could be going after the Muskedeers in the future. I hope Team Plasma is the ones doing it and not Team Rocket.

I think it'll be in the next movie after Keldeo. //quite honestly I don't give a care about the legendary roach//

I don't either. It's ugly and I don't generally like Bug or Steel-types (with Accelgor, Escavalier, Heracross, Magnemite line, and Steelix being the exceptions). But once again the anime will probably change my opinion. I didn't like Escavalier or Accelgor before Evolution Exchange Excitement! . I didn't care for Meloetta either until I saw it in the previews and the new ending. There's many Pokemon that the anime has changed my mind over. Genosect may be one of them..

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I would really, really like to believe that Genesect is being unveiled because it's going to be in a spinoff game this year (like Jirachi being featured in Colosseum, Bonsly/Munchlax in XD, and to a degree the Manaphy Egg in Ranger) and will still be the star of the next movie. If they want to go all-out promoting it, this would be the way to do it.

G50

No longer posting
hopefully its what all the rocket plots gave been leading to. the resurrection of genosect under their control

I think they will just keep hinting at what they are resurrecting, and not the actual Genosect being revealed in the Anime before another movie.

Haunter ゴースト

Team Rocket/Giovanni finds Mewtwo in Castelia City recalling the events in Kanto/Johto and capture it. Team Plasma then discover Team Rockets plan and counter attack with Genosect.

Isn't it obvious?

G50

No longer posting
Team Rocket/Giovanni finds Mewtwo in Castelia City recalling the events in Kanto/Johto and capture it. Team Plasma then discover Team Rockets plan and counter attack with Genosect.
Isn't it obvious?

It would be cool if that happened, but I don't think Mewtwo will make an appearance in BW2.

G50

No longer posting
I wouldn't be surprised if Genesect was only in the movie, and doesn't make an appearance in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.