• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Genshin Impact: We Gacha Primo Anime Waifus Right Here!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Why Genshin why? I lost the 50/50 for Wanderer, which is disappointing but not shocking because I win a lot of 50/50s and I was due to lose one (and also Wanderer is somewhat of a luxury, what I need right now is Ayato). But what I lost it to is what really disappoints me, I got FREAKING JEAN OF ALL PEOPLE. Literally every 50/50 I lose I get either Jean or Diluc, I don't have Qiqi (yes, I am probably the only Genshin player on earth that has never lost a 50/50 to Qiqi), Mona, Keqing, or Tighnari AT ALL, just C3 Jean and C1 Diluc (and honestly it feels like it should be more than that for Diluc, I swear I've pulled him at least 3 times). I swear I have the most bizarre luck ever.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Why Genshin why? I lost the 50/50 for Wanderer, which is disappointing but not shocking because I win a lot of 50/50s and I was due to lose one (and also Wanderer is somewhat of a luxury, what I need right now is Ayato). But what I lost it to is what really disappoints me, I got FREAKING JEAN OF ALL PEOPLE. Literally every 50/50 I lose I get either Jean or Diluc, I don't have Qiqi (yes, I am probably the only Genshin player on earth that has never lost a 50/50 to Qiqi), Mona, Keqing, or Tighnari AT ALL, just C3 Jean and C1 Diluc (and honestly it feels like it should be more than that for Diluc, I swear I've pulled him at least 3 times). I swear I have the most bizarre luck ever.
Lol! I got my only qiqi from the standard banner and I still don't have Jean and Diluc yet and also Mona.

I got wanderer in the first ten pull on his banner and I didn't even want him. I just pulled because there were two 4 stars I didn't have and I don't have them yet lmao!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Why would you roll for characters you don’t really want? Save them for your favourites, that way you won’t lose the 50/50 when the pity kicks in.

I do want Wanderer, I just don't need him. I have enough set aside to guarantee Ayato, I was just seeing if I could swing both.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Lost my pity to tulaytullah’s remembrance lol. Is this a good weapon?
It's the best in slot for Wanderer and Heizou but there are better 5 star catalyst for other catalyst users i think.

Also got Itto today at 37 pity. Didn't really want him just wanted to get a copy of Faruzan. Guess there goes my chances of getting Raiden.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Hey Genshin, Halloween was 2 months ago. Why are they doing a spooky event now?

EDIT: I DID IT. I FREAKING DID IT. I managed to scrounge up juuuuust enough Fates to keep pulling on Wanderer's banner to keep pulling on it while saving up enough for Ayato and I GOT WANDERER IN 30 PULLS! I don't believe it.

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes

EDIT: I DID IT. I FREAKING DID IT. I managed to scrounge up juuuuust enough Fates to keep pulling on Wanderer's banner to keep pulling on it while saving up enough for Ayato and I GOT WANDERER IN 30 PULLS! I don't believe it.
What does halloween have to do with kimodameshi? It’s a chinese game….

Palamon

Silence is Purple

Test of courage is a Japanese thing.

& Congratulations on Wanderer.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Not canon, but probably going to be after Snezhnaya with the remaining 3 Archons joining in. Feels like a meeting of the Archons is an inevitability at some point in the story, just a matter of us progressing through the 3 remaining nations and befriending their Archons (going to be very interesting when we get to Snezhnaya considering the Tsaritsa's been an antagonist for most of the story).

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Got yelan and her weapon in just 30 pulls and saved up enough wishes to get hu tao. But the way my luck has been on the yelan and weapon banner I'm definitely gonna lose my 50/50 lmao.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who's been saving for Dehya.

But I am glad that adding characters to the standard banner wasn't a one-time thing for a new element's debut.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I genuinely feel sorry for anyone who's been saving for Dehya.

But I am glad that adding characters to the standard banner wasn't a one-time thing for a new element's debut.

Meh, my luck with Standard Banners isn't that great so I might go for her anyway. At least I can guarantee her instead of having a chance of pulling Jean or Diluc for the thousandth time.

Lol, I missed a lot, even the entire Lanturn Rite...

Well, the only reason why I even went on to Genshin today after not being on since the new update was because today is my favorite character's birthday and I didn't want to miss out on it

Time to speedrun all of Windbloom within 3 days