• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Genshin Impact: We Gacha Primo Anime Waifus Right Here!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Wait... what a new character demo of Enjou? Even if that's a prank that's...pretty cool, honestly.

Also I finally got Venti today. I'm upset because it was like... I think 82 of 90. I was hoping to not have to almost go to hard pity for him.
I got Ayato after failing 50/50 the roll after... Venti took a total of 150 rolls to get.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
They're really trying to humanize the Fatui with some of these sidequests. I can't say I wasn't expecting that, the Tsaritsa is one of the Archons and likely is going to be playable when we get to Snezhnaya so the Fatui will probably become allies after that point (I even suspect the Traveler will end up an Honorary Fatui Harbinger in the same way that they're an Honorary Knight of Favonius). But I didn't expect them to start having us sympathize with random Fatui grunts this soon. You have to feel sorry for the ones that you encounter in The Chasm, their superiors have abandoned them (not sure if they knowingly did so or they just weren't aware that they still had subordinates that didn't evacuate), they're fending for themselves and their comrades have gone missing, and they're wanted by the Millelith so they have to get out of there without being spotted.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Most of you are probably already aware of this, but just in case, the Version 2.7 update has been delayed indefinitely due to a COVID outbreak in China (there's an advanced variant of Omicron spreading through China right now and they're under lockdown). At the time there is no announcement when 2.7 will release or even when the livestream will air. In the meantime, they'll be distributing compensation every week it's delayed starting next week. The compensation will be distributed every Wednesday at 2:00 and will consist of 400 Primogems, 1 Fragile Resin, 7 Hero's Wit, 16 Mystic Enhancement Ore, and 120,000 Mora. Additionally, they are rerunning the Marvelous Merchandise event from today through 5/13, so go see Liben in Mondstadt now to get some more Primos.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Most of you are probably already aware of this, but just in case, the Version 2.7 update has been delayed indefinitely due to a COVID outbreak in China (there's an advanced variant of Omicron spreading through China right now and they're under lockdown). At the time there is no announcement when 2.7 will release or even when the livestream will air. In the meantime, they'll be distributing compensation every week it's delayed starting next week. The compensation will be distributed every Wednesday at 2:00 and will consist of 400 Primogems, 1 Fragile Resin, 7 Hero's Wit, 16 Mystic Enhancement Ore, and 120,000 Mora. Additionally, they are rerunning the Marvelous Merchandise event from today through 5/13, so go see Liben in Mondstadt now to get some more Primos.
let’s not forget Just Ayaka.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
FINALLY! The Version 2.7 livestream has been confirmed for tomorrow, May 20 at 8am UTC -4.

EDIT: Here is what is revealed for 2.7:

Yelan
Vision: Hydro
Weapon: Bow
Elemental Skill:
Elemental Burst:

Kuki Shinobu
Vision: Electro
Weapon: Sword
Elemental Skill:
Elemental Burst:

Phase 1- Yelan, Xiao
Phase 2- Arataki Itto (Kuki Shinobu boosted)

Aqua Simulacra
Type: Bow
Base Attack:
Secondary Stat:
Secondary Stat Value:
Special Ability:

Archon Interlude Chapter: Perilous Trail- the Traveler joins Yanfei, Yelan, Arataki Itto, and Kuki Shinobu in an investigation into the Chasm and end up trapped there. Meanwhile, Xiao is performing his own investigation into the history of the Yakshas and their connection to The Chasm. Lumine/Aether (the sibling you didn't choose as the Traveler) will also reappear.

Story Quest- Yelan: Umbrabrils Orchis: Act I

Hangout Event- Kuki Shinobu

Realms of Guile and War- Domain challenge that unlocks as you progress through Perilous Trail. You proceed through a series of challenges defeating enemies. However, after each challenge, a selection of your current party will not be available for the next challenge. Trial characters are available for use in this challenge, and there are also Strategem buffs you can equip for each challenge. A unique 4 Star bow called Fading Twilight is also available as a reward.

The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival- Rhythm game where you play along with songs on a drum. Designed to be two handed and includes single notes and continuous notes. Once you've mastered each song, you can also create your own rhythms for that song.

A Muddy Bizarre Adventure- Hosseini from Sumeru returns to investigate the Pursina's Spikes' ability to purify the mud in The Chasm. You'll need to defend Pursina's Spikes from enemies, which will deactivate them upon damage. Pursina's Spikes will grant buffs, remove enemy buffs, and send out AoE damage when active.

Core of the Apparatus- Event where you get to design your own toy robot. There are three different types of robots you can create each with a unique animation, as well as a fourth that can perform all three. Your completed robot can be placed as a furnishing in your Serenitea Pot.

Primogem Codes:
LANVJSFUD6CM- 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore
DTNUKTWCC6D9- 100 Primogems, 5 Hero's Wit
HSNUKTXCCPWV- 100 Primogems, 50,000 Mora

Codes Expire 5/21/22 12:00am UTC -4

Codes expired.

Version 2.7 releases on 5/31/22

Last edited:

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I don't actually play the games persay but since i'm familiar with a lot of adult websites....*chuckles* the lesbian love pairing between Keqing x Ganyu makes them look cute together. :D

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I have about 11,600 primogems saved for Yelan, so I'm honestly 100% ready for her and to lose 50/50, oh boy.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Yeah, I'm not thrilled with any of the banners here, I've got 1 50/50 saved up for Klee (plus another 2 for the Sumeru Archon), but as soon as I heard the rumors that the Golden Apple Archipelago is returning for Version 2.8, I thought "Welp, Klee's probably not coming until 2.8". I know a lot of players have been foaming at the mouth for a Kazuha rerun too, they're probably disappointed as well. At this point it looks like a lot of players are probably going to be saving their Primogems for 2.8, that's where the most anticipated re-runs seem to be headed. I'm guessing it's going to be Kazuha and Heizou in one banner and Yoimiya and Klee in the other. After that, it's Sumeru time.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I don't actually play the games persay but since i'm familiar with a lot of adult websites....*chuckles* the lesbian love pairing between Keqing x Ganyu makes them look cute together. :D
YEEEEEEESSSSSS MY OTP RIGHT THERE

I SHIP THEM SO HARD

i have both of them in-game <3

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
I'm still quite new to this game but I have played enough to answer these questions.

1. What is your favorite character(s)?
Ayaka (got lucky and got her in like 25 pulls), Zhongli, Yanfei, Hu Tao, Raiden Shogun.

2. What is your team?
Ayaka, Xingqiu, Xiangling and Razor.

3. What event banner are you looking forward to?
I desperately want Zhongli, I just love that guy .

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Not liking this update. The Archon Quest was so dull and Realms of Guile and War is too difficult even with the trial characters to the point where I stopped paying attention to it. Not too enthusiastic about Yelan either, she seems fine, but doesn't really stand out to me. We'll see about Shinobu. Just grinding Primos and waiting for 2.8 now, as that seems to be set up to finally re-run Klee which is what I'm largely waiting for aside from Sumeru.

EDIT: Also Hoyoverse really trolled us with the return of Lumine/Aether. The 2.7 livestream hinted that they'd be returning, but all it was was a dumb illusion that didn't even speak. False advertising right there.

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
I feel like this game has reached a saturation point. It’s extremely repititive now….

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
I feel like this game has reached a saturation point. It’s extremely repititive now….

Well, we would wait until Sumeru region comes out.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

There's really not much else they could add to improve the gameplay. I was just about to say the game needs better stealth gameplay, I groan every time "A Gentleman Strikes in Broad Daylight" comes up on my Daily Commissions because the gameplay is NOT designed well for that kind of mission (no way to really obscure your presence and sneak up and grab the supplies, it's purely based on how close you are to an enemy), but for the most part what else could they really add to the gameplay? At this point the only shakeups they can really do for the most part are with events and gimmicks. Now we should also get Dendro in 3.0 and that could be big, but that might only keep you entertained for another year at best and then you'll be back with the same complaint right before Version 4.0 (which presumably will add Fontaine) with still Natlan and Sneznaya to go (also there seems to be evidence that we'll be visiting Khaenri'ah after that).

I've honestly not played the game in quite a while. I've been doing other things, whether it be history or pokemon related or both

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
We're not that far off from Sumeru guys. We've got 2.8 coming in mid-July, but after that Sumeru should release in early September. That should shake things up a bit, especially with them basically needing to implement Dendro characters by that point for its Archon, so I would wait and see if you like Sumeru before giving up the game completely.

Morax

King of heroes
There's really not much else they could add to improve the gameplay. I was just about to say the game needs better stealth gameplay, I groan every time "A Gentleman Strikes in Broad Daylight" comes up on my Daily Commissions because the gameplay is NOT designed well for that kind of mission (no way to really obscure your presence and sneak up and grab the supplies, it's purely based on how close you are to an enemy), but for the most part what else could they really add to the gameplay? At this point the only shakeups they can really do for the most part are with events and gimmicks. Now we should also get Dendro in 3.0 and that could be big, but that might only keep you entertained for another year at best and then you'll be back with the same complaint right before Version 4.0 (which presumably will add Fontaine) with still Natlan and Sneznaya to go (also there seems to be evidence that we'll be visiting Khaenri'ah after that).
I mean as repititive as it gets, genshin has a lot more stuff to do than (say) Yakuza Kiwami and yet i find myself enjoying the latter more than the former. It’s not just the gameplay, it’s the whole resin system that i find annoying : Too much effort for too little gain.