• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

George Lucas's Animated Faerie Musical With The Guy Who Did The Ninja Turtles Movie

Dattebayo

Banned
I thought only Episode 1 was the only movie of the Prequel trilogy that got negative reviews.

On topic: A musical about fairies? Sounds like fans have found another way to bash him.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I thought only Episode 1 was the only movie of the Prequel trilogy that got negative reviews.

On topic: A musical about fairies? Sounds like fans have found another way to bash him.

Clone Wars was also pretty terrible

And I didn't make it up. It comes directly from his production company apparently. With a screenwriter and a director attached, it seems unlikely to be a rumour

Cobalt_Latios

Clone Wars was also pretty terrible
The CGI series isn't half bad though.

And I didn't make it up. It comes directly from his production company apparently. With a screenwriter and a director attached, it seems unlikely to be a rumour
At least he's not directing it.

C_L

Oh, um... Wow? There aren't very many words to describe this. I initially thought this was going to be a Disney movie. It just reeks of the shit they'd try to pull.

Profesco

gone gently
Nice title, platypus, oh yes.

So, a musical about fairies. At first notion, it sounds just like some unimportant thing they spend thirty minutes writing up for girls under 10 years of age. In fact, my little sisters have fairy-themed DVDs with sing-alongs in the living room. "Sky Dancers," I believe.

I wonder what will become of this?

Cobalt_Latios

So, a musical about fairies. At first notion, it sounds just like some unimportant thing they spend thirty minutes writing up for girls under 10 years of age. In fact, my little sisters have fairy-themed DVDs with sing-alongs in the living room. "Sky Dancers," I believe.

Good god Profesco, I haven't heard that in ages... and I mean, ages. I don't remember the specifics, but it was one of those toy based thingies.

That's all I remember from it.

C_L

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens

Wait they still make sky dancers?!?!?!!?!?! I used to have one of those. That is so exciting to me