• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Get Backers

I've made a thread for this a few times but it was always in the anime section. Now that I've finally found more of the manga, I figured I'd start it here instead.

It's a great series that more people need to get into. At first I was surprised by the differences between the anime and manga but I still liked it. I also like how there's a new series that's a prequel to the first. Although that one does annoy me a bit as it kinda contradicts events and comments from the original series.

I also like how there's a new series that's a prequel to the first. Although that one does annoy me a bit as it kinda contradicts events and comments from the original series.

The "prequel series" is really part of the normal series in the japanese volumes. I dunno why fucking Tokyopop(those ***gots) decided makes it a new series. It just fucks things up.

Don't worry about contradictions in manga. Many series have those problems.

So even as part of the regular series, do the stories still take place prior to the older volumes?

I know a lot of series have contradictions, doesn't mean I have to like it. I was also hoping that the 'new series' showed them actually meeting and maybe how the Volts were before Ginji left.

It's sort of a flashback arc.