• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Get Backers

Ever Seen The Get Backers

• Yes. It Sucks

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes its awesome, amazing!!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No. But I think ill check it out

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No. never will

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Ginji IS adorable!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
I recently started watching the get backers, and i absolutely adore it,, I love Ginji and Kazuki the most

[IMG200]http://hk.geocities.com/whynw_gb/i_ginji01.gif[/IMG200]
ginji <3.. not a very good picture of him but still

[IMG200]http://www.geocities.com/yukito_angel/kazuki.jpg[/IMG200]

Kazuki-kun <3

then heres ginji in his chibi form so cute!
[IMG200]http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q105/Get3/04/back391t.jpg[/IMG200]

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
Someone other than me actually made a GB thread!? Awesome!

GB is in my top three anime/manga. I actually started rewatcing it because I'm trying to get a friend into it. Already got my brother and my cousin to like it.

My faves are Himiko, Kazuki, Ginji, and Emishi.

yay! yeah ive gotten my little bro into it aswell, its just amazing

lol Emishi is Hilarious, Himiko is sweet, and oh Kazuki XD

Ginji is my absolute favorite though

miloticsavior

YOUR out of order!!
OK...it looks interesting. So, I am not sure I get the plot, what exactly are Ginji and Midos superpowers? I do not think this is for me. There you go.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Anyone who won't even check this out should be hung. I have the first 6 volumes on dvd. I'll buy the rest whenever I get the chance.
As for powers:
Ginji:
Electricity
Ban:
Eye Illusion
A really powerful grip that can break almost anything.
Thats the basics of it. If you watch it you'll understand it more.

Mimori Kiryu

OMG! A GB thread?! Holy crap yay. <3333

My favorite characters in the show are easily Kazuki, Ban and Maxubex. <3 They're so awesome. ;D This anime was so freaking amazing that I recommend it to absolutely everyone who wants a new show to watch. I'm trying to get my friend Matt into it as well; he's watched the first DVD. (I own the whole series) So the next day we get a chance, I'll marathon it with him.

The only sad thing is that the series doesn't really end. And the manga's so pointless. (no offense if anyone likes it)

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Well I have to say Getbackers doesn't need a point or an end point. It's just a story of mercenaries so to speak. In fact if you view it as something like the X-Men it's something that can perpetually go on forever. We're just seeing the GB world through Ban and Ginji's eyes. It'd be nice if they give us the manga stories though just for the sake of "completion."

ise

As a manga reader of GetBackers, I felt somewhat disappointed by the whole thing. They way they drew the characters especially Kazuki and complete censorship of bloods in the anime version.