1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Get gud, n00b

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Baba Yaga, May 25, 2018.

1. I thought this could be fun. Basically, just vent your frustrations about gaming with other people. Right now I'm playing Bloodborne on new game +, and one of the things I can't stand is how nobody seems to know how to fight the host of the nightmare. He always one/two shots, and you have to be pretty damn tanky for the two shot, so you have to keep your distance if you want to live, be patient, wait until strikes, strike back, and get the hell out of there.

Everyone I summon to help, well, 95%, die within the first ten seseconds, no joke. Like guys, this is new game +, what the hell did you do the first time?

Try not to get too high and mighty about it when you post, though. We don't want things getting super toxic, and complaints should mostly be reserved for folks that should know better. Shitting on legitimately new players isn't cool.

Last edited: May 25, 2018