• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Get Your Rotom Running! (573)

Cartoonami

To know the unkown
I like the ending, where Rotom at first seems sorry for pestering the gang, then suddenly reverts to being a wise guy. Loved the gang's afro hair too.

darklord18

This has to be one of my favorite episode (Second to Sandshrew locker.) Rotom was funny but i wish they made this a two parter so we can see more of Rotom. like what happen to Dawn, Ash and Brock (for a guy with short hair, he has the biggest Afro.) but there one thing i don't like and that is the placing. Why couldn't they put this in that forest? seem kind odd that they do Rotom here don't you think.

lightdash

Dawn and May fan
Funny and great episode, certainly an episode worth watching.

Long time no see to Professor Oak in an episode besides his encyclopedia thing at the end of the episode. It's good to know that phone calls to him is something that the writers have not forgotten yet. And then, Grotle and Piloswine jump at their respective trainers. I found that really funny, and I thought that was a good scene.

Rotom was cool also. A mischief Pokemon who likes to scare off people and cause people to think that they were halucinating. Speaking of which, the one with Brock was absolutely hilarious. Also, near the end, when it tricked the three that it was "sorry", it wasn't in actuality. And just as well, the hairdo design that was portrayed after they were shocked by the electricity was also hilarious.

Excellent episode, definitely one that I could remember well. I like the preview for the next episode. Probably will be a good one.

mew-the original

Binchsquatch
I want to see Piloswine sit on Dawn. >=D It's mentioned that Piloswine doesn't listen to Dawn due to outweighing her or something like that. So I'd love for Piloswine to sit on her!

[IMG139]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q164/tkid877/PiloswinesitsonDawn.jpg[/IMG139]

Called it. ;) Looks like my wish has been granted! =D

Anyways, I loved the part where Rotom kept switching behind Brock! XD

Geodude

Anyway - hopefully Chimchar really will be used in Byron's Gym battle. It should be, but the writers don't always do things that make sense. Now all it has to do is become a Monferno by then.
It will be, that's why Ash was giving it some training at the beginning. He was saying that the Canalave Gym is Steel type so he'll use Chimchar in it.

Charizard_Trainer88

Pokemon Master
what a great episode lol i really liked the part when Rotom kept turning into the fridge behind Brock and it would play that DUM DUM!!! LOL and the lawnmower part was funny too lol

Dax

Legend
It was great to watch this episode quickly after DP 104 because there's such a big contrast between them. This episode was simply outstanding.

Poor hilarity and great animation. Everything was perfect for me.

I love that both Grotle and Piloswine showed personality. Love them both.

pokefan16

am i the only one not noticing that they are hinting that chimchar will be used in the next gym while piplup and buneary might be used in the nest contest(bad for piplup, ok for buneary) OMG!

firelovindocker

its good to have an episode like that to mop up cress vs dark

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
-Grotle's stealing Muk's schtick now. Has it no shame?
-Piloswine's in on it too! Muk's gig gets no respect anymore, I tells ya.
-The Chateau is in Canalave now? This is a CLEAR *******IZATION of the games! I bet they don't even have key game characters in this episode like the ghostly butler and the ghostly girl! Oh wait, it's a HOTEL. Why don't the writers pay more attention to mirroring the games?! HONESTLY.
-AshnCo is especially skilled at finding hellspawn today.
-Who has a fridge that even remotely resembles the one in the hotel's fridge?
-Rotom has an oddly deep voice for a mischevious ghost thing.
-Ash, I think it's time to take Pikachu to the funny farm. It is clearly hallucinating that the toaster is haunted, and only a deranged mouse would think that when inside a supposedly haunted mansion.
-You turn on the generator in a vacant hotel, the PA system just so happens to have an announcement of some sort on it, and you decide to listen to it and go to the kitchen? Well okay then.
-Oh, everything's all AUTOMATED. Those fancy kids with their automated kitchens and their sock-finding Piplups and their CGI Cyruses and their iPods and their bullet points and their words and
-Secret Ash Training Technique #M:Fry Pikachu to a crisp with Flamethrower.
-Chimchar has angered the lawnmower spirit! Remember kids, look where you're aiming before belching fire from within.
-Dawn conserves electricity by turning off the fan...and angers the fan spirit! Remember kids, saving the planet doesn't pay.
-The washer spirit shows up for no reason? Remember kids...uh...I got nothing.
-I love how washer Rotom apparently bothers to drag one of the pipes with it.
-I'm digging how each Rotom form has a different voice.
-I'll admit it, I laughed at the scene where Rotom keeps turning to its Frige Form each time Brock's not looking, then goes back to an innocent fridge when he turns to look. The DADADA DAAAA music cues cutting off each time the fridge went back to normal somehow did nothing to prevent this expression of amusement.
-Rotom is quickly cementing its status as one of my favorite Ghost Pokemon. Or it would be if I didn't already like the thing.
-And TR is still starving to death in a locked room for all eternity.
-Until the mysterious automated system gives them access to some terrible-tasting food of some sort.
-And the door is open, so all is well.
-Wait, was the Rotom thing just resolved by AshnCo discovering what it was? Eh, who cares.

A fun ep overall. It's not exactly the zaniest thing ever, but maybe I'm still down from watching Cresselia Bumps into Darkrai Four Times Before the Lord of Nightmares Goes Off to Get a Burrito or Something.

katfairy

The food that TR was eating wasn't real, it was a display.

HoennMaster

So why exactly do Grotle and Piloswine jump on their trainers again. I don't understand Japanese, but I believe they were talking about their new evolutions.

darklord18

To show how much they like their trainers, remember what happens to James all the time.

-I'll admit it, I laughed at the scene where Rotom keeps turning to its Frige Form each time Brock's not looking, then goes back to an innocent fridge when he turns to look. The DADADA DAAAA music cues cutting off each time the fridge went back to normal somehow did nothing to prevent this expression of amusement.

Honestly, I pretty much laughed my head off.
It's...
OH MY GOD.
The first time in...hundreds of episodes, that I've actually LAUGHED at something in the Anime. I'll smirk or something once in awhile, but..wow...

Definately my favorite episode in quite some time.

uber gon

Accept Change
am i the only one not noticing that they are hinting that chimchar will be used in the next gym while piplup and buneary might be used in the nest contest(bad for piplup, ok for buneary) OMG!

Meh D/P is pretty random. For all we know Piloswine could be used next.

Cobalt_Latios

The food that TR was eating wasn't real, it was a display.
Ya know, I actually did not realize that... I just thought the yokan was stale or very hard.

Honestly, I pretty much laughed my head off.
It's...
OH MY GOD.
The first time in...hundreds of episodes, that I've actually LAUGHED at something in the Anime. I'll smirk or something once in awhile, but..wow...

Definately my favorite episode in quite some time.
As if to add to the hilarity, both Ash and Dawn would yell and gesture that this freaky thing was behind Brock as opposed to the fridge. Oh my, even after knowing about what was going to happen, it was still hilarious.

~C_L~

katfairy

Ya know, I actually did not realize that... I just thought the yokan was stale or very hard.

As if to add to the hilarity, both Ash and Dawn would yell and gesture that this freaky thing was behind Brock as opposed to the fridge. Oh my, even after knowing about what was going to happen, it was still hilarious.

~C_L~

Well, I'm pretty sure that's what they said.

And the fridge scene was priceless; I'm never going to look at appliances the same again. Good thing lawnmowers won't be an issue around here until next May or June- that's the second mower attack they've had!