• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Get Your Rotom Running! (573)

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well i think Dawn is a weight-lifter, or else how could she lift a pokemon as a Piloswine easily on her shoulder. Look at this pic,
[IMG139]http://i36.*******.com/2h2ehkp.jpg[/IMG139]
Also does Piloswine have some sort of magnetic power which lets it to easily stay on a place like that.

Cobalt_Latios

One of the Pikachu shorts.
"Pikachu's Pikaboo!" To be more precise. Larvitar and his group of OCDs just went about their daily business, until they met Pikachu. Then, Larvitar gets mad at them, and vents out his anger by kicking a rock. Said rock hits a lawnmower and causes it to start up.

~C_L~

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
A great episode, really funny and Cut Rotom looked great.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I loved this episode, like when Brock kept looking at the fridge but it was only Rotom when he wasn't looking but then he saw it, and when everyone laughed when Piplup almost died, this ep was hilarious. But I just hate that ugly vest thing Buneary wears, were did she get that thing?

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Normally, I do not watch the Japanese episodes, mainly because I'm stuck with dial-up and it takes forever to buffer. But when I saw the episode pics, I knew I had to watch it.

Rotom absolutely rules this episode. Cut Rotom was probably my favorite form; the look on Ash, Pikachu, and Chimchar's faces when it threatened them were priceless. Then, of course, the Fridge Rotom scene. I was falling out of my chair laughing throughout that scene. And just when you think that Rotom is going to show some remorse for its actions, it absolutely fries Piplup. That moment is going to stick in my head for a while.

But yeah, like before, I said I do not watch many Japanese episodes, so I'm not really used to all the silence and all, but I do see why it some people like it. Sometimes, just the silence makes the scene better. Of course, I hope they keep the music from Fridge Rotom sneaking up on Brock.

Overall, a very fun and entertaining episode. I just hope the dub doesn't ruin this episode, but I doubt it will.

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
So was Rotom just lonely and playing with them or just having fun messing with them?

Either way, really funny episode. Loved the Brock-fridge scene. And Ash+Dawn trying to convince Brock something's wrong. Then Ash when he sees the lawnmower in the hall.

I laughed pretty much all the way through. XD

katfairy

As someone who has lived in various haunted places, "haunted house" epsiodes always give me a giggle. I'm just glad none of our ghosts were like this!

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if the previous occupants ever had to deal with this Rotom?:p

reehee

So was Rotom just lonely and playing with them or just having fun messing with them?

Either way, really funny episode. Loved the Brock-fridge scene. And Ash+Dawn trying to convince Brock something's wrong. Then Ash when he sees the lawnmower in the hall.

I laughed pretty much all the way through. XD

Same here. I especially laughed whenever Rotom chased Ash and/or Dawn and/or Brock. The music that was played then was hilarious. Speaking of music, 'Brock and the Fridge' scene was excellent! I also liked the scene when Dawn and Ash first encountered the Wash Rotom (as a laundry machine) in the hall.

Interesting thing is that all forms of Rotom have different voices...or at least it sounds like, to me.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I liked this episode even htough I dont particularly like Rotom's new forms...