• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Get Your Rotom Running! (573)

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
Ah, the rotten Rotom... The adaptability of the Pokemon was astounding, but I'm annoyed that the group didn't mangle it after all the things it did to them. Funny episode, and we see Dawn is eco-friendly. And, indeed, what is gateau anyway?

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
it's a cake thing I think.

Shinnie-tan

And, indeed, what is gateau anyway?
It's a type of jelly common in Asia I think. Well, at least I've seen that type of jelly in Chinese and Vietnamese shops.

And this has to be one of the best fillers ever. It was a lot of fun watching this episode and watching everyone freak out was entertaining.

catzeye

Writer's Block
I loved this episode! Easily one of the best ever.

Good Points:

Evil Rotom: The way it changed forms and became a psycho appliance was just priceless. Plus it not being sorry for what it did made it stand out even more.

Afros: It was son funny and Brock looked kind of nice with one.

Bad Points:

Dawn conserving energy: Yea I'm for stopping Global Warming, but her out of all people? Don't you think the things she uses to keep her hair nice have chemicals that destroy the environment, yet you have her turn of a fan.
Eh, that's a minor complaint.

All in all I give this episode a 10/10. I would like it if Rotom came back but I guess not.

katfairy

Bad Points:

Dawn conserving energy: Yea I'm for stopping Global Warming, but her out of all people? Don't you think the things she uses to keep her hair nice have chemicals that destroy the environment, yet you have her turn of a fan.
Eh, that's a minor complaint.

There's eco-friendly versions of everything, including hair stuff.

peatour

My shiny pokemon's stats.

These are my shiny pokemon stats:;491;'s stats:attack 236 defense 198 sp.atk 283 sp.def 210 speed 290, ;487-o;'s stats:attack 54 defense 43 sp.atk 55 sp.def 47 speed 41.

STICKTOPIA

rotom is a lot smaller than i thought it was......

STICKTOPIA

These are my shiny pokemon stats:;491;'s stats:attack 236 defense 198 sp.atk 283 sp.def 210 speed 290, ;487-o;'s stats:attack 54 defense 43 sp.atk 55 sp.def 47 speed 41.
u arent supposed to post something that doesn't have to do with the thread....

STICKTOPIA

This episode was funny. When Brock turned around, the fridge turned back to normal. Rotom is very comical.
yes i found that part very funny:D

Lightey

This is one of the greatest episodes of all time.
10/10!

Curfy97

"I need a mustache."
i love this episode!!!!!!!!!!!! I've watched this episode about a million times, then I recorded it onto my mp3 player. I can recite it word for word now. IT RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON "GET YOUR ROTOM RUNNING"! ROCK ON!!