• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Get your Signature Checked!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PhluX_CoblT

checking signature

K, I am getting my signature checked. I doubt there is anything wrong with it. Anyway, I'm still trying to make my picture appear, if you find out why my IMG tag doesn't work, thanks for telling me.

Eszett

one love
Try making the tags lowercase.

It'll abide by the rules regardless of whether you fix the image or not.

Angeling

true love
Phreack said:
Is mine ok now? I changed some things :rolleyes:

I think it's a little stacked, but I'm not too sure.. It does take up practically my whole page. >> But if not, then it's okay... if the font color for "Golem" and "Machamp" are the same color. You have five colors..

Gaara of the Sand: I think it's fine... One banner, two images.. yeah.

S

Sabaku no Gaara

Thanks. Phew....for a while there, I was kinda worried.

Thanks again!!

Okay, dummy me. >_< Now, is my siggie okay? =^^=

CuTe ToGePi said:
Okay, dummy me. >_< Now, is my siggie okay? =^^=

It's fine.

Phreack

ph334r me!...Please?
I think it's a little stacked, but I'm not too sure.. It does take up practically my whole page. >> But if not, then it's okay... if the font color for "Golem" and "Machamp" are the same color. You have five colors..
Yeah actually Machamp was supposed to be Silver but I sticked to the rules :D
I "compressed" it a little but it doesn't make too much difference. Hope it's ok anyways.

Angeling

true love
Phreack said:
Yeah actually Machamp was supposed to be Silver but I sticked to the rules :D
I "compressed" it a little but it doesn't make too much difference. Hope it's ok anyways.

Then I believe it's fine..

Angeling

true love
Tohru Honda said:
I changed mine for Valentine's Day/White Day. ♥
So... is it okay?

Isn't that made by Yukitsukai? If so, you need to give credits.. If not, then it's fine, like Eszett said.

Along with the colors in your sig: if the "x" is white, then it breaks another rule too. If it's default, then it's fine.

Last edited:

Mumage

Tohru Honda said:
I changed mine for Valentine's Day/White Day. ♥
So... is it okay?

You actually have two problems. 1. You didn't give credit for the banner 2. Your using seven colors in your signature.

EDIT: Once again beaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.