• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gettin' Twiggy With It (473)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
and his head chomping habit was stupid and looked painful.

It was a comedy gag however, so I doubt it was meant to be painful to Ash any ways hee hee. Not that I liked seeing it happen myself cuz it reminded me of Carvinine, but still. ^^

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was startling to see an episode begin with a Rocket-dan scheme already in progress, and Naetle won me over when it protected Pikachu and brought him fruit. Yukino giving us Naetle's backstory made me even more sympathetic, and I loved that the Rocket-dan's Koiking submarine was back. Naetle biting Kojirou's Muskippa literally made me laugh.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Turtwig seemed too much like Bulbasaur, even its backstory was almost the same. I wish Ash hadn't caught him though because I didn't think it was a good choice.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Turtwig seemed too much like Bulbasaur, even its backstory was almost the same.

I think Naetle's similarities with Fushigidane were written on purpose in order to give Satoshi's Shinou team a structure reminiscent of his old Kanto team. In terms of Naetle's behavior though, I thought he was miles ahead of Fushigidane as far as his energy and cheerfulness were concerned.

Daizy

I call you honey
I loved Turtwig so much. He reminded me of a mix of Bulbasaur and Treecko. He has endeared itself to me already with its personality and range of emotions. It's already a good battler too.

Scorbunnie

Turtwig was like Bulbasaur because it was a protector and it was cute how it showed Ash affection by biting his head. But out of the Sinnoh starters it has always been my least favorite one.

TURTWIG!!!! I love him so much!!!!!

Everytime I hear the song “Gettin’ Jiggy With It” I think of this episode

diakyu

I'm rewatching this on Pokemon tv rn and I died at them complimenting Piplup for doing literally nothing. Dude watched Ash do all the work, and don't get me started on that Linoone that instantly bounced when TR showed up