• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Getting a Legend?! Search for Suicune, the Guardian Deity of Water!! (1142)

Decidueye23

To this day I don't get the excessive reactions over Goh catching a Suicine, especially when Suicune decided to stay with him.
Cant tell if this post it bait? Whats not to get? A character who just began his journey very recently and has had practically no experience catches a legendary the anime hs established to be one of the most elusive ones out there.

RafaSceptile

Cant tell if this post it bait? Whats not to get? A character who just began his journey very recently and has had practically no experience catches a legendary the anime hs established to be one of the most elusive ones out there.
The status of Pokémon is on a one-in-one basis and not the overall species, so no, NOTHING indicates that this Suicune is particulary more elusive or powerful than many other Pokémon.

Also, just because it never happened, doesn't mean it can't happen.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
So now that the dust has been settled

Are you all still mad at this episode?
I was never mad in the first place.

I liked the way Goh "caught" Suicune, in other words, how Suicune acknowledged Goh as a worthy trainer, and how despite technically being caught by Goh, it's still roaming the world and purifying waters.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash