• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Getting "Crap" past the radar

jaybird

One of my favorites is in The Prince of Egypt where Moses has been fished out of the well and he's getting bathed by all the old ladies.

Moses: Ladies, you've cleaned every inch of me. (Old lady reaches down to Moses' groin) OH! I was wrong!

Heheheh.

matt0044

[video=youtube;o-WGDEJrBU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-WGDEJrBU0[/video]

Seriously, they may as well just say it now and risk the heat.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Nothing wrong with battle ready armor.

Omigosh, looking back on that X0 That has got to be one of the most awkward episodes.

matt0044

In Code Lyoko, there was a scene where X.A.N.A. possessed Tamia and had her attack Milly while she was in the shower. Can't think of any others at the moment.

We see Yumi without pants in certain shots. It's from France sure but those were kept for America.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
IMO, Kids Next Door, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, and Spongebob Squarepants have quite a lot of "getting crap past the radar" moment.

Sometimes I even wonder if I'm still watching a kid's show or not.

matt0044

[video=youtube;Ws7b2npInWo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws7b2npInWo[/video]

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
^ I really like that one, honestly. It's a funny episode overall, but that part was clever.

Was a video game or two only mentioned once? Let's change that.

[video=youtube;P6CLfZl0m88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6CLfZl0m88[/video]

That last part, oh my God.

Maedar

Banned

Maedar

Banned
boondocks

the radar doesn't even exist

I think that one's on "Adult Swim".

By the way, anyone who thinks Frollo was "too evil" for a Disney movie, come on!

The baddest, most evil Disney villain of all was also one of the oldest, Maleficent. Watch Sleeping Beauty if you don't believe me, but not with any kids under seven. It will give them nightmares for weeks.

Last edited:

Pokemon trainer Black

All praise Helix!
In Code Lyoko, there was a scene where X.A.N.A. possessed Tamia and had her attack Milly while she was in the shower. Can't think of any others at the moment.

Oh yeah I forgot Code lyoko had alot of those moments.
In one episode Samantha askes Odd do you want to go for a ride or some variation of that and he blushes.
It's even funnyer considring it's Odd.
Also why do we not have a Code Lyoko club here?

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
By the way, anyone who thinks Frollo was "too evil" for a Disney movie, come on!

The baddest, most evil Disney villain of all was also one of the oldest, Malificent. Watch Sleeping Beauty if you don't believe me, but not with any kids under seven. It will give them nightmares for weeks.

Disney had the Lord of Darkness himself 20 years before Maleficent. Seriously, Chernabog is Satan himself according to Walt Disney.

[img139]http://www.wnyc.org/i/620/372/c/80/photologue/images/be/bald2.jpg[/img139]

Night on Bald Mountain is much more frightening than anything Maleficent did. (She is a close second, though.) The segment also had naked breasts on a couple of demons, but I'm not posting a picture here to prove it. Not worth the ban.

Last edited:

Maedar

Banned
Disney had the Lord of Darkness himself before Maleficent nearly 20 years later.

The segment also had naked breasts on a couple of demons, but I'm not posting a picture here to prove it. Not worth the ban.

You mean the "Night on Bald Mountain" segment of Fantasia?

That actually wasn't supposed to be Satan, even though Walt Disney identified him as such in one interview. It was actually supposed to be the Slavic demon-god Chernobog. (His origins are vague, and he's often associated with the Christian version of the devil.)

Still, I guess the point still stands: The oldest Disney movies had some downright vile villains. (Snow White's evil stepmother was pretty evil too.)

Btw, I still stand by my claim that Maleficent was the greatest Disney villain of all time. Want proof? She was the Big Bad of Kingdom Hearts, while Chernobog was just a normal Boss in that game.

Last edited:

Maedar

Banned
Yes, DCA cartoons had a lot of that.