• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

getting dragon dance

ninja_velmor

i was looking for a adamant larvitar, i got it after 3 eggs. but it doesnt have DD. how would i breed to get dragon dance, would it be a move it would learn from leveling, or will i have it when the egg hatches?? also does that everstone trick with ditto only work in emerald?

BioTrainer

Breed a female Charmander with a male Altaria that knows Dragon Dance and then breed the offspring (hopefully male) with Larvitar. This is how i do it. You can also try other chains.

BT ;383;

ninja_velmor

what if you dont have a charmander

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
Can Larvitar breed with Kingdra?

ninja_velmor

i dont know, does kingdra learn DD?

Scepgatr

The only other option is the following:
Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra -> Lapras -> Larvitar

Horsea learns Dragon Dance at Lv 50