• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Getting Your Wii or DS Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke_Cannon

Beck is my boy'
Ok i was able to use my wifi w/ black and white, and now its not working anymore to connect.

I keep getting error code 52700 with the msg Nintendo WFC Configuration Transfer.

Everytime i try to test my connection that happens. please help.

same exact thing.

what's going on..

chocoboy

In School
Just posting to say that if you use Nintendo's Chat service, I'm positive they will help you with your wifi problem. I've used it twice and had amazing results. Highly recommended!

mAdkip

I am not sure if this is the right section, but anyways. I just registered my White to the Global Link but lost the code that appeared so I can register it into the site. How do I find it again?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I am not sure if this is the right section, but anyways. I just registered my White to the Global Link but lost the code that appeared so I can register it into the site. How do I find it again?
Start the game, and Instead of continuing your game, hit down and you'll find "GAME SYNC SETTINGS" It will show the code again.

Osada

Pokemon lover
if you have any problems, just go to nintendo website to find help,, you can chat with the operator that will solve your problem,, I had a problem before, and she helped me to set the router and my ds lite..

Linknayru

i have a problem with my nintendo wifi. i'm trying to trade with people but i keep getting error code 52002. i tried resetting my game and router but it doesn't change much. the only time i can get on to trade is when im extremely lucky and my wifi lets me on. back on my diamond game i never had this problem but ever since i started using 5 gen wifi i keep getting this problem. can anyone help me?

CJ0114

The Electric Trainer
I was wondering if someone can help me. For whatever reason I am unable to make a connection with friends with Pokemon White. I get the error code 86420. I use a DSi and my router is a Belkin. I tried disabling the router's firewall but that didn't work. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Mighty Arceus493

Relentless.
I was wondering if someone can help me. For whatever reason I am unable to make a connection with friends with Pokemon White. I get the error code 86420. I use a DSi and my router is a Belkin. I tried disabling the router's firewall but that didn't work. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
Okay, this is how you can fix your problem:

Step 1-Use this step to find your IP Address. If you know your IP Address, skip to step 3. If you have a Windows PC, click on the bottom left (or start) and click on Run. Once you're in run, type in cmd and press enter to enter. You should see a black box come up. If you have a mac, search 'How to find Command prompt on mac' on the web, or try anything else.

Step 2-In this black box (called the command prompt) type in ipconfig/all and press enter. Lots of text should come up. Scroll your way to 'Default Gateway' and minimize the black box or write down the numbers that are to the right of Default Gateway. The numbers here are the IP Address.

Step 3-Open up your browser. DON'T use the search bar on your browser like Google, Firefox, Opera, etc. Use the search bar on top of the computer screen. Type in the IP Address with the dots in their order, eg: 192.168.0.1 and press enter.

Step 4-After you hit Enter, you should see a website which looks like you have to log into it. Where it says user, type in Admin and type in Password for the password and press enter.

Step 5-You should now be in a website where you can configure your Internet settings. From here, click on 'Firewall rules' to the left of the website.You should be in some kind of Port Fowarding area. From here, you will see see something that says 'Add custom rules'. Click in the box that says name and type in DS or DSi. Now click in the box next to it that says Start Port. In here, type in 1. In the box next to it called 'End Port', type in 65535. Now in the box next to it that says Protocol, click in it and select 'Both'. Finally, type in the last part of your IP Address in the last box. Under all of this, there will be the options Add, Delete and Reset. Click Add.

Step 5- Go on your DS and see if it works. If not, call the Nintendo Support centre.

Hope this helps!

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
For people not using the Connector! If you have wifi in your home and cant connect to it with your DS its probably because you have a so called WPA encryption coding and not the WEP (its weaker than WPA) that the DS want. you can change your security encryption coding to WEP but its however not reccomended since its easier for hackers to hack your internet. Hope it helped someone :)

Ditti

Banned
Wow!

SWEET! I just got 724 Facebooook Crediitss!! And it worked too! No personal info?? required ?! 100% WORKING and totally freee. Check it out, i got mine..
>> http://shar.es/HTTGg/ <<

Tox

Beginning Breeder
So, according to this thread, my WAP2 security shouldn't be compatible with my Black game. However, while the GTS and the WiFi Club areas work perfectly, the union room doesn't? Is there a way to fix this? This thread has made it sound like my problem should be the other way around...

LunarEchoes

The Game
I do not have Wifi at home and so far every place I've gone to, a friend's house, Barnes & Noble cafe area, McDonald's, despite having great signal, drops it at the last moment when I go to test the wifi connection (which according to Nintendo's help site indicates the wifi & DS are not compatible?). What confused me though is the local Denny's, went there last night & was able to use the wifi just fine, went today to the exact same spot, and could not locate the access point. Help?

BCVM22

All of the places you list as having tried - Barnes and Noble, McDonalds - require you to accept a ToS before you can use the Wi-Fi, rendering them imperfect/useless for use with certain mobile devices.

LunarEchoes

The Game
All of the places you list as having tried - Barnes and Noble, McDonalds - require you to accept a ToS before you can use the Wi-Fi, rendering them imperfect/useless for use with certain mobile devices.

Makes sense - but I still don't understand how Denny's worked one night, then no luck the next day =/

Battlestar

TRC Boss
I am having a lot of trouble with my DS lite right now. The wifi for it use to work but not any more. It requires the WEP key and I keep putting the correct one in but it wont accept it. The thing that is strange is that it use to work but not anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.