• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~Ghost/Paranormal Experiences~~

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Recently Ive gotten into shows about ghosts and paranormal phenomena, and Im wondering if anyone has experienced anything like that. I personally havent but I know many people who have. If any of you have had any experiences involving the paranormal, Id like you to share them so others can read about it and respond. ;093;

Last edited:

blackterminator3

Lets see, my youngest cat just died over the weekend, tonight before dinner, I saw her ghosts running through my living room and then I saw her head spirit in my mom's room. On the calender. I think she is telling me a message.

Chili

omg i saw a goast when i cliked this!

Sure. One day I was walking in the woods with my brother when we had just had a friend of my mom's son who had neuroblastoma cancer died. We hid behind a tree but I saw a bald kid walking through the backyard smiling. Then he looked at me. Then I ran out of the forest and saw part of his foot and then he ran away playfully. I think he's trying to say we don't have to be sad.

609Chandelure

I studied in one of India's oldest school . Everyone stays in the school as it is only a hostel . The school has its own Church and graveyard . One Saturday night we went to the church and we heard a bang as though something fell . There was no one inside so I still don't know what that was .

Last edited:
Well, the upper floor of my best buddy's home is haunted. It's a pretty old house that had several owners before. Every time I slept over I felt uncomfortable and being watched. Also I swear I saw a man sitting on her couch staring at me for a split second.

There were also footsteps in the hallway while no one else but us was home. The sound of something falling and breaking upstairs while nothing was broken when we went to check and occasionally hearing a clear sigh when it was silent while there was no one else upstairs.
Anyways, she went to some soul reader/shaman lady who went to her house. It stopped after that lady went there but I'm not sure if it's completely gone.

Oh and there used to be an old abandoned military hospital from WWII in the city. Several people I know went there before for a dare. They heard faint whispering all the time while they checked all the rooms and there was so one there. There was also a room with things written in dried blood on the walls and one filled with hanged cats but that's probably done by some sadist or some people doing freakish rituals.

Anyways, they demolished the place now to put houses on it, wouldn't wanna live in one of those.

omg i saw a goast when i cliked this!

Congrats, postcount +1 I guess

Draco.

Dragon Master.
1 time when i went to the bathroom in the middle of the night,
i saw someone starre in to our house, and i ran to my dad
and he went out to see who it was,,,,

he came in w/ a brown coat and said:
" this was on the ground outside the window "

next morning i was still scared about that..

and guess what?

my dad had put his old clown doll in a size of a small statue in my room and puted the coat on it,
i thought i was going to die,

( i have clownfobia,, VERY scared for clowns! )

and i hated my dad every day after....

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Why do I feel that half of the people on here are making this stuff up? >.>

Anyway, mine is 100% true.

My Nan died a while ago, and these are the strange things that have happened:

-Somethings would go missing, and when we bought a new one, the old one would just randomly appear.
-Sometimes I can hear a light switch going off in the night or the floorboards creaking.
-I can only sleep at night if I'm facing the wall and both my blankets are over my head, though I have to get fresh so I peek my nose through, and anyway sometimes my blanket come off my head my head and I can see a white face smiling at me but it looks like a child. Anyway, he/she disappears as quickly as they appear.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Reading these really make me want to experience the paranormal. But not in my own house :p
My Uncles uncles house is haunted by a little girl who died on the property. Theyve told me that when they go there, theyll see her looking at them through the window. And randomly shell open cupboards and start knocking on stuff, but the owners of the house will tell her to stop and when they do, she stops. So shes not a ghost trying to frighten others or scare them out of the house, I think shes just lonely.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
I don't want to even bring it up i just usually feel like someone is watching me and i just can't take it anymore

Schade

Metallic Wonder
^ It is probaby Slender Man. He follows his victims until they reach the state of paranoia, before he somehow kills them

I do get paranoid when walking in dark woods at night.
And I do believe in Ghosts

sweetie

lovely love
my mum SWEARS when she was getting up early and getting ready for work, she heard something yell or make a loud noise at her and she was traumatized for the rest of the day, to this day. she's 'religious' when she wants to be so she sprayed holy water all over the house, and sleeps with a nightlight on now.

tl;dr, my mum thinks she saw/heard a ghost, goes cray.

as for me, nothing i can really recall, except in my old house we heard whistling when it was just me and my mum at home. ...since i was 6 i thought nothing of it. :l

Draco.

Dragon Master.
Why do I feel that half of the people on here are making this stuff up? >.>

No hate here, but if you say that you thing is 100% true, and everyone elses is not,
why should ppl believe in your story?

and and btw everyones storys can be true,
and if you dont believe in that,
then dont post about it, keep it to your self....

Autis-misc

Abridger
My dead cat scratches my door every third night. I hear a splash every night at my campsite, on the dock, at 12:00 AM exactly, and I heard the footsteps leading up to it. I don't know who drowned, but to this day it scares the **** out of me.

Stereotypical Nerd

My dead cat scratches my door every third night. I hear a splash every night at my campsite, on the dock, at 12:00 AM exactly, and I heard the footsteps leading up to it. I don't know who drowned, but to this day it scares the **** out of me.

Seems a little farfatch'd...

xDWarrior

Never have, and after recently watching "The Devil Inside" I've been so paranoid in my bedroom at home. Given I only saw it a week ago but still...