• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~Ghost/Paranormal Experiences~~

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
Never have, and after recently watching "The Devil Inside" I've been so paranoid in my bedroom at home. Given I only saw it a week ago but still...

After you see that movie, who isnt paranoid?

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Well no I've never had any. But when I was little, after I saw a Christmas Carol for the first time, I thought I saw ghosts spawning from my closet door and it was being all wavy. But I was like four and it I was probably just tired.

The_UnAmerican_Idol

This... Is my Buddy.
My moms friend told us about a time when her son had his girlfriend stay with them at his house. So for the first few weeks she couldnt sleep because she would see a woman watching over her by her bed. She was too scared to sleep. My moms friend told her that she mustve brought a ghost into their house and that she needs to find a way to get it out. So from then on, it would rarely happen anymore o_O

Draco.

Dragon Master.
My monster energy can, just fell yesterday, and the half full monster ran empty, yet i did not touch it or anything, it was on the other side
of the room o_O

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima
My moms friend told us about a time when her son had his girlfriend stay with them at his house. So for the first few weeks she couldnt sleep because she would see a woman watching over her by her bed. She was too scared to sleep. My moms friend told her that she mustve brought a ghost into their house and that she needs to find a way to get it out. So from then on, it would rarely happen anymore o_O

Sounds like the mystery ghost woman was your mom's friend watching her son's girlfriend as she slept.

LeafLord

Gym Leader
Well, heres an honest story..
We moved into my current house 4 years ago. I was 11, and I was watching Spongebob in my parents room alone. All of a sudden, I heard heavy breathing. Of course, I held my breath to see if it was me, it wasn't. My parents & My brother were off in the U-HAUL, getting the rest of the furniture we missed. My grandfather was there, but he was asleep.
ANYWAYS, I didnt hear it again until I got home from school, the year after. My mom was here this time, she heard it too, but she was just presuming I was trying to scare her. When I was in my first week of eighth grade, I learned my landlords parents had died in the house recently after we moved in by a heart attack, & That explains the heavy breathing. (Could be Heart Pelpetations.)
Ever since then, my whole family hears what sounds like Flip Flops, Flopping around our living room. There are no Flip Flops here, lol.
Its been getting worse & worse, week by week. CREEPIER & CREEPIER.

5sniperwolf

ToxicFlame-Breeder
Well, heres an honest story..
We moved into my current house 4 years ago. I was 11, and I was watching Spongebob in my parents room alone. All of a sudden, I heard heavy breathing. Of course, I held my breath to see if it was me, it wasn't. My parents & My brother were off in the U-HAUL, getting the rest of the furniture we missed. My grandfather was there, but he was asleep.
ANYWAYS, I didnt hear it again until I got home from school, the year after. My mom was here this time, she heard it too, but she was just presuming I was trying to scare her. When I was in my first week of eighth grade, I learned my landlords parents had died in the house recently after we moved in by a heart attack, & That explains the heavy breathing. (Could be Heart Pelpetations.)
Ever since then, my whole family hears what sounds like Flip Flops, Flopping around our living room. There are no Flip Flops here, lol.
Its been getting worse & worse, week by week. CREEPIER & CREEPIER.

o_O mother of god I would totally poop if that happened to me

I had a strange experience a long time ago yet i think it was part of a suggestion and bad sleep (woke up after 6 hour sleep to go to school and watched paranormal activity the night before)

I had to go to school so I had to take a shower first, I entered the bathroom and hung the towel as usual ( it doesnt touches the floor), suddenly while taking the bath I look at the towel and well it kinda moved like if the bottom part a little as if someone was grabbing it, and stayed in a strange like J position for like 2 minutes and I was like O.O (wasn't air, Window in bathroom always closed) then after that it went back to like l position and i was like what just happened?

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
I don't know if it fits here as such as I still don't understand it myself. Me and a few friends went to a spiritualist church meeting for a joke. (Yes, it was bound to bite me on the bum before it even starts. :'P) For those of you who don't know/don't have them near, basically they go around random people in the room and say that X relative is trying to contact them and has something to say about the person they're related/friends to/with. Now, we were tittering throughout the whole thiing until the woman starts looking around the room and her eyes land on me. Now I'm thinking, she's just going to make something up (no offense to those who believe, this is just my honest opinion which effects this) and talk about some random person that could fit any one figure that has died within a family. So she starts to describe an old woman who loved to clean. Now my Grandma passed away about 2 years prior so I think Hmm.

But still, most old ladies could fit that. But this is what gets to me. She then says that the woman is humming a song: Tears on my Pillow. Now, this was my grandmas absolute favourite song. Of all the songs in this world, how on EARTH could she have even guessed that? I don't normally believe in ghosts and all that malarkey, but this is something I still can never get my head around. She must either be telling the truth (somehow) or, she just managed to guess that. She also mentioned that the "lady" was saying I was "as bright as a button." Another thing my Grandma would always say to me. There's no way this woman could have known me or my Grandma as we lived miles and miles away from where the church was.

TL;DR: Scary ghost communication lady somehow knows my dead Grandma's favourite song and said that she was telling the lady that I was "as bright as a button." Something my Grandma always called me. I don't believe in Ghosts etc but what the fudge cake...