• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ghost Pokémon Everywhere! Everyone's Haunted House!! (1037)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
It would be Lana's sisters who would like a haunted house lol

Sarah and Harper should NOT be being left to the care of Rotom lol

Sarah and Harper hilarious during WTP screen

Shut up about your data Rotom

Komala never wakes up so how does she think they can wake up with it

Vipsoccermaster

Oh Harper and Sarah, your antics will never cease, but they're twins. Lana doesn't like their antics, sure, but she still loves them as her sisters are still part of her blood and family. Good to see Acerola again for this and nice to see Samson Oak open to the idea of having the Pokémon School being a haunted house for the night.

Eevee's short is again good. Nice to see it made a quick friend with Mantine.

Catching up on this week's episodes. This one was okay. The interactions were nice, and some of the bits were nice. Sarah and Harper were fun, and one of my favorite aspects was them doing the "Who's that Pokemon?" segment. That was a nice touch. I loved the variety of Ghost Pokemon that we saw, and I enjoyed using Komala to wake them up. Overall, neat, and I guess it was nice that Mismagius' abilities were used again after having an episode in DP dedicated to them, too.

Also, loved Eevee meeting up with a Mantine in the end. It's nice to see USUM's Mantine Surfing seemingly bringing Eevee to Alola.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked seeing Hou and Sui again since we hadn't seen them in a while, and the fact that their desire to visit a haunted house was the catalyst for this episode was amusing. I was also pleased to see Acerola and her Shiny Mimikkyu again, and I loved seeing all those different kinds of Ghost-types arrive at the haunted house.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
I love episodes about ghosts and funny stuff involving them, plus I like Acerola as well so this episode was like a godsend lol. I really liked how Lana's sisters showed up too since they're pretty adorable.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Technically speaking, they're still dreaming, because Mismagius used Hypnosis on them while they were already dreaming, and then only woke up once...

Which explains why episodes after this keep getting more and more surreal...

Best girl Acerola appears again! Also what the heck was this episode? Probably the weirdist Pokémon episode along with the other Mismagius one in DP. The gang turned into dolls is nightmare fuel. Also love seeing Gourgeist!