• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ghost Pokemon... Really Ghosts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scootlaboot

Redneck Gamer
Perhaps the ghost type Pokemon gained their abilities from feeding off of spectral energy, and instead of being spirits of the dead, they are more like guardians of the dead, and fed of this spectral energy as a form of payment for their services. Over time these guardians began to change on the genetic level causing all of their ancestors to have the abilities of spirits.

pichu girl

loves ashes pikachu
Then I guess that they become ghostly forms of itself. yeah but how can they b more ghostly do u think they will look like the old gastly?

Plus, for the Shuppet part, it's more of from the Dex entry. shuppet is just an exsampele of a ghost pokemon!:mad: OK

pokemaster001

well, one thing I don't get is you need the silph scope in r/b/y/fr/lg but nobody else EVER needs it
I think that they aren't like the first post said, the world isn't run over by them, if there's 493 pokemon, take out the legendaries and ghost types, that's about 450, then you divide that by about 2.5 or so and that's how many ghost types there should be
also, ghost types can be hit by every move outside of fighting and normal and so many pokemonish factors that I can't list right now

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.