• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ghosts of Sinnoh

Waters spirit

Knight of Starmie
Last edited:

Sird

Johto native
Not Bad, Actually They Are Better If You Colour And Have More Original Ideas Instead Of Copying Original Pokemon And Editing Them.

Anyway, They Are Good.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
there not that good, you did mismagius' head wrong

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
I think you should create more... of yourself... just copying already made pokémons and redrawing them... is good but not as good as creating them by yourself... 6/10

Camby

< OH HAI!
I love your work!!!!
ooh a parasect evo, cant wait!!!

blaziken33

-Elite Association-
They're Great! Giving a new idea to old pokemon... awesome. They could use a bit more detail and color though. I hope you expand your drawing abilities to even more pokemon!

-Xu-

I like your drifloon piece but the others not so much. The mismaguis looks a bit off.
But your little comics are ok. The magnazone one is funny.

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
They do look odd, but in a good way. It makes them look creepier and suits their ghost typing.

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
i love the (i forgot her name, she is the evolution of misdrevious...). it looks so evil, so deadly, so sexy ;)

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
That would be "Mismagius."

I was hoping to see one for Rotom, but I guess I'll have to wait. They look neat within your own eccentric style, but they're hard to recognize as those Pokémon without pointing them out. That's a big problem, actually.

I like these especially the new ones. Keep it up

Frozir

F-f-freezing... NOT
The spiritomb drawing looks great! I like the way it pops out from its stone, and you even give it a bit of shadows, which is good.

The rotom looks out of shape, though. I assume that it's made to look as though it's putting a leg fowards, but it looks as though it has a large right leg and a small left leg.

The rest are ok, although Mismagius looks like a totally different pokemon.