• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ghosts?

Burner

At nights, at where I used to live, I'd wake up and here noises coming from the room beside mine. And, one night when I woke up.. I saw this girl staring at me with red eyes. (I don't have a sister!) I just forgot about it and moved on with life.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
I have seen one. When I was about four, my paternal grandfather popped out of my bathroom for, like, two seconds then disappeared. The funny thing is, I never even met the man, and I didn't know who he was. The only reason why I know now is because when I went to the Philippines in 2000, my father showed me a portrait of this old man that was on a wall at his mother's house, and asked me if this was the man I saw in the bathroom. It was.

Alzi

Toon link
I have wet dreams.

What would we do without Clash around here.... :(

I have never seen a ghost. I don't think i ever will.

And also these people who are saying they have seen ghost are you just making things up or are you for real?

The only ghosts I've ever seen were on my favourite TV show. To tell you the truth, though, I would love to me one. Only if he/she was friendly, of corse. It would bee cool if they took me out on a midnight flying trip for some reason.

Once at camp, though, the word "die" appeared on the roof in glow glue on the last night. We were creeped out for a while after that.

heatranran

Ghostanime, This thread isn't about whether ghosts exist. It's about Whether you've seen anything "ghostly", and if so, what.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
well judging by my post, that would be a no. =P

Boote

Ive had a few spooky happenings in my room. One night while trying to go to sleep I was just lying down, eyes closed trying to drift off when something made me bolt up right in my bed. Now sitting up, eyes open, I was able to see a dark shadow to my left crouched over a pile of books. This made me jump again, thinking it was my dad for some reason in my room, however my dad doesn't just disapear. The thing that gets me about this experience is I cannot remember why I jump to put me bolt up right. Soon as I had done it seeing the shadow in the room made me forget. Maybe I jumped because I "sensed" or felt something in my room. Who knows?

I've seen a shadow another time while lying in bed, this time it appeared to be walking past my wardrobe before vanishing. I didn't see something again for a while but then last year, the night before my last exam for ym second year of uni, I saw him, or a part of him again. As I said night before my exam and I was having problems sleeping, my hand refusing to rest, so I go to the toilet and a little walk around the house before returning back to my room. As I'm approaching the door way however I notice a dark shadow across the bottom of my bed. This seemed odd as the sun was starting to come up (it was about 4 in the morning during May) and the direction didn't make sense due to my window being to at the right of my room, facing west so the sun wasn't even shinning through my window, but any shadows should be spreading out towards the left, but it seemed to be coming from the door heading up my bed at a slight tilt to towards the window, which is technically not possible. Anyway this kinda made me slow down, watching the shadow when it suddenly just moved across the bottom of my bed a disappeared behind the wall. I didn't actually get to sleep that night, but still passed my exam and went out for celebratory drinks after ^_^.

Haven't seen any suspect shadows in my room since however the other week while I was playing fifa '08 I heard some random noise pretty much into my right ear, can't remember the exact sound but it was very stranged, short but loud like when someone screams to scare soemone they've sneaked up on. Quite creepy but the worse of it is the sound distracted me and I let in my first goal for 5 games. Was not happy.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
I have a memory of hearing a ghost saying "Whoooo" outside my room and my mother telling it to be quiet, but it may have been a dream.

A few years back, I could swear that I saw a Tudor-era ghost standing on the dining room table.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
I have a memory of hearing a ghost saying "Whoooo" outside my room and my mother telling it to be quiet, but it may have been a dream.

A few years back, I could swear that I saw a Tudor-era ghost standing on the dining room table.

lol nice your mom can tell ghost what to do

anyways when I was 7 me and my grandpa was close so In Dec. of 97 he passed away from cancer so like a month later around my moms b-day (November) I heard a weird Noise coming from the Kitchen and thought nothing of it cuz I thought It was just my mom but it kept going and my mom yelled at me told me to stop banging on things so I knew it wasn't hr plus it turns out shes in th bathroom so I go to see what it was. At this time I need to say that my grandpa had a way of coming in to the house that w could tell it was him he'd sing the storm door far out and kinda slam the iterdoor cuz it would stick if you didn't and he'd throw his keys on the counter there which he'd then russel in the cabinet to get a glass to get some water he was a noisy person so I when it the kitchen to see what the nice was but there was nothing there so I turned around to go out the kitchen and then there was just a bunch of the sounds he would make happened in the order he did them a swinging sound like the storm door needed oiled or something then a slamming sound of the door then a key raddeling sound then the cricking sound of the cabinet and then glass clanging and then the sound of water but nothing was moving or anything no wind or any one out side or in side so it was creepy and stuff for it to happen in that order like he use to and there wasn't nothing really happening I told my mom about it but she hard it to but was busy in the bathroom to come look -_-

sorry for the typos and spelling lol

I am a ghost.

I haven't seen anything, but ever since we moved into our new house, things go missing all the time. And at night I always hear the floor creaking....

I blame the skeleton keys hanging from my sister's ceiling! They were there when we moved here.....

I think thats called robbery. : /

Last edited:

*~Aipom Star~*

5 Years Time~
Oh, where to begin?
Ok, when i was at primary school, a girl brought in a pic of a little girl, but in the background, there was a ghost of an astonaut o_O She took a pic of the photo that was hanging on the wall in a pub, she didn't take the pic herself.

Last year, I was at my friend's caravan with her, her sis, her sis' friend and my other friend, and we were using a Ouji Board (i think thst's how its spelt, but you say it like weegie) and we were actually TALKING with a ghost! He was called Lewis McLay and he actually knew I liked this boy, and none of my mates knew!!!! He liked to play poker with us too! He was sitting right next to us! And a lot of our stuff went missing.... It was pretty creepy, but cool!
Honestly, this is soooo real, no lies!!!!

And I'm convinced there's a ghost in my room, but I'm probably paranoid!

Scary stuff... (BTW, happy 50th post, *~Aipom Star~*!!!)

I've had tons of weird happenings:
1) A bed that snores on it's own (somebody died in it and left a literal impression on the bed). I have checked it for audio devices many times, have yet to find one...

2) Something walks upstairs every once in a while. Sometimes there's loud footsteps, other times it sounds like a dog is walking up there...

3) Strange deep scratches appear on the walls in my room at night, while it's locked and I'm asleep. I guess I make them while sleep walking, but I have yet to see any paint under my fingernails and these marks can go into the insulation in the walls. I have no idea how they get there...

4) every once in a while I'll see orb like objects, human like shapes, smoke in odd places, weird smells like cigars even though there are no smokers in/outside my house, etc...

513Tauros

I never actually seen a ghost, but I have been on several ghost hunts with friends. There have been several occurances that we were able to debunk except this one. I was recording with my camera, so I still have the video.

It was cold, and the area we were at seemed colder than at the local library. And as the hunt went on, I felt rushes of cold air, I pointed my camera at the trees, and there was no wind, and no movement of any branches. And as we walked it got colder and colder, then it got warmer. When I took a few steps back it was cold again. We back felt like the ghost was right on top of us but we couldn't see it.

We don't know exactly was the explaination was, but we haven't been able to debunk it

Profesco

gone gently
My family is the superstitious type. I'm fairly certain they all believe in, and think they've seen, ghosts. I differ in that respect. When I was little I liked to watch the show "Unsolved Mysteries," especially the ones where they recreated a "ghostly" scenario by adding a fuzzy white blur to the picture. That show solidified my early skepticism in the paranormal.

HyenaHaze

Serial Experiment
Oddly enough, I have not seen ghosts, but instead, I've seen "afterimages". People who've walked/been in that place before, both alive and dead, leave a persistant image that I can sometimes see. Usually it's right in the corner of my eye.

The last afterimage I saw was a rat. Animals leave weaker, quickly fading afterimages. I'm not sure if the rat whose image I saw is still alive or not....

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
This all happened in my old house:

1) When I was younger, a bin of toys I had positioned in the center of a small stool toppled over into another bin I had sitting next to the stool. Just to clarify, these toys were metal and heavy enough not to fall over in the amount I had them.

2) I was lying in my bed and I saw my shadow move briskly across the hallway wall.

3) One of my models was lying on its side in the center of a shelf because I knew it couldnt stand up. When I woke up, it was in pieces on the floor of my room. One of the pieces was missing for roughly three weeks. It turned up in the place the model was found at, and we were positive it wasnt there before.

All of that happened within a three year period. The last thing I ever experienced in that house was the day we moved out, my chair moved about an inch by itself, yes I was by myself in the room. I could tell it moved because I heard it squeak like it did when it moves and the wheels were infront of the indentations of where it had been.

Well, once I opened the door to the toilet, and a guy wearing a red shirt and brown pants was taking a leak. I'm not kidding. I stumbled, blinked, and he was gone. A day later, I went into the computer room [which is conveniently NEXT to the toilet. I love my house.] and he was sitting there. As I opened my mouth to talk, he disappeared. Turns out my parents bought the house from and elderly couple.

Also, I've been waking up in cold sweat after weird dreams, and finding a light hovering over my bed. It stays long enough for me to fully see it, and then it just flies into the ceiling. Creepy.