• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ghoul Daze (558)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
It's Ghost Time After School!

Continuing their Summer School adventure. Ash & Co. are sent to investigate some supernatural goings on nearby for a report at the school. Upon investigating the area, they all discover a variety of ghost Pokémon. However, as well as the Pokémon, there is another paranormal entity. Does it have sinister motives?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

pi-pikachu1_1

GIMME BAK MAH COOKIE
I thought the partner-selection was funny, especially Musashi. :p

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
[img139]http://www.hyperborea.org/journal/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/ghostbusters.png[/img139]

Who you gonna call?

This episode wasn't what I was expecting, but that doesn't mean I disliked it. Portraying Dusknoir as being the hero is a cliche for this series (heck, it draws all sorts of parallels to Movie 10), but the darkness of that spirit girl helped to add some decent DRAMA to the generic haunted forest of woe. Zombie Conway was easily the best part of the episode. Gotta love how Ash flashes the medallion similar to how he poses for a badge, and how Conway now creeps up from behind Rowan. Excellent use of Darkrai's Movie 10 theme to sound for Dusknoir, as well as the movie's mix of the DP gym battle theme.

The first summer school episode is still my favorite of this arc, but at least this one wasn't as much of a doozy as the Lumineon one.

pi-pikachu1_1

GIMME BAK MAH COOKIE
^^ LOL at Ghostbusters; I hope the triathlon blows all these other episodes away.

It really felt as Movie10 crammed into one episode. With Dusknoir being Darkrai combined with all the M10 music... :p

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
[img139]http://www.hyperborea.org/journal/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/ghostbusters.png[/img139]

Who you gonna call?

I think you're slipping, pal.

OBVIOUSLY, this episode is clearly deserving of this picture:

[img139]http://wat.midco.net/jvipond/images/gschool.gif[/img139]

That girl was pretty damn creepy, especially when her voice got dual and deep. And when she disintegrated, for a second it looked like she turned into a shape resembling Spiritomb...

...oh who am I kidding, we'll never know who she was.

Last edited:

Musapion

Boulder Trainer
Nobody actually managed to get sucked in, but the girl sure did. All we could see was a mess of black and purple, but it looked creepy.

This was a pretty awesome episode.

Haha, chest-flexer ran away with his tail between his legs after going on about how no matter what kind of Ghost came out, he'd protect Hikari. Yeah. Sure.

Poor, poor Kouhei. He never has any luck. xD

He creeped up on Nanakamado too! xD

That little girl was creepy as heck.

Also, while I understood most of the episode, I didn't get what Nanakamado-hakase was saying when he was recounting the story about that tomb/grave (those ruins) was destroyed. Could somebody give a clearer translation? Or at least the gist of it? :3 Thanks!

EDIT
And when she disintegrated, for a second it looked like she turned into a shape resembling Spiritomb...

Oh, yeah, Spiritomb's tomb was also a similar structure, ne~?
But I'm guessing she's just an akuryou of some sort.

Last edited:

6rdfar90

The Person From UK
Ooooh, it sounds scary... I really wanna see it though - I really like Dusknoir =D

What other ghost pokemon made an appearance??

pi-pikachu1_1

GIMME BAK MAH COOKIE
^^ That and the Gastly family

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
It was a fantastic ep - esp the Dusknoir and the Ghost girl!! So much fun! Also, wat was the problem with the M10 music?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
It was a fantastic ep - esp the Dusknoir and the Ghost girl!! So much fun! Also, wat was the problem with the M10 music?

The Everlovin' Thing

Fedoras galore
Pretty good episode what with Dusknoir going all out on the ghost girl forcing her into oblivion AS THE VERY FABRIC OF SPACE AND TIME TEARS HER APART!!.........Okay ...calming down...

But anyway I was kind of hoping Conway would have a bigger part, but oh well as long as he appears more during the series, I'll be cool.

Conway doesn't have a bigger part?!
That's tragic. He NEEDS to appear again.
And from some of the posts, I take it Dusknoir wasn't necessary evil?
That's is also tragic. I was hoping for some ebil Dusknoir action in which it sucks peoples up and takes them to the spirit-y underworld to chill with the Drifloon.

Eh yeah. Well I'll wait for the episode pics (unless they're up already and I didn't notice). And then I'll wait even longer for the episode to actually air in America.

pi-pikachu1_1

GIMME BAK MAH COOKIE
Dusknoir wasn't evil at all...

shac

pokemon can hardly be evil.....ghost or not, they are all good ol' buddies of the people.
I liked the episode. The story telling was well coordinated. I say they should take their average level to this episode's level. A standard filler....