• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ghoul Daze (558)

shac

pokemon can hardly be evil.....ghost or not, they are all good ol' buddies of the people.
I liked the episode. The story telling was well coordinated. I say they should take their average level to this episode's level. A standard filler....

The Everlovin' Thing

Fedoras galore
pokemon can hardly be evil.....ghost or not, they are all good ol' buddies of the people.
I liked the episode. The story telling was well coordinated. I say they should take their average level to this episode's level. A standard filler....

Except our good friends the incredible ursaring, plot device wasp and enraged sea serpent of course!

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Except our good friends the incredible ursaring, plot device wasp and enraged sea serpent of course!
Yeah, but they're just being territorial. Kinda like a toddler who relieves himself in a kiddie pool.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to cool myself off in the nearest kiddie pool I can find.

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Yeah, but they're just being territorial. Kinda like a toddler who relieves himself in a kiddie pool.

Now if you'll excuse me,I'm off to cool myself off in the nearest kiddie pool I can find.

...Too easy.

This episode was ok, but so far this arc isn't living up to my expectations.

HoennMaster

So what was the girl's part in this episode.

Dax

Legend
At first I was really bored but after the creepy girl appeared (very creepy girl) I thought the episode was really amazing. Dusknoir was very cool and so was Dawn's partner.

I don't know what to say, it was a good episode, by no means one of the best and it stills not better than the first one in the arc.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I think Ragnarofl might be right - there are quite q few weird and wonderful japanese games that I don't know the actual names to, but I think this is in reference to one of those weird games....

Dax is right too - the first e in this arc was the best so far....

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I think Ragnarofl might be right - there are quite q few weird and wonderful japanese games that I don't know the actual names to, but I think this is in reference to one of those weird games....

Dax is right too - the first e in this arc was the best so far....

Ragnarofl

Binkan Binkan Binkan
I liked it. It's not usual in a pokemon episode to see a little girl from Hell manipulating kids to their deaths.

...after this episode and the preview, I'm tempted to ship Ash/Aoi.

uber gon

Accept Change
So in this episode it was the ghost ghirl was was "evil", but not the ghost pokemon?

Meh, that makes sense.

Although I was hoping to see one of the new D/P Ghost attacks in this episode.

The Everlovin' Thing

Fedoras galore

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to cool myself off in the nearest kiddie pool I can find.

Yeah I guess thats right. I laughed my freaking *** of to that picture of yours by the way.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
From what i've seen, the episode is pretty good. I think it had a pretty slow start but as soon as Dusknoir appeared, it started getting interesting. The zombie Conway part was good. and the rest was good, but that part is my favorite part.

uber gon

Accept Change
Heh, from the initial preview I thought Conway was SUCH a credulous ninny.:D

Of course, the episode shows that Conway was an unwilling victim.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned how massive Dusknoir is.

I mean, just look at his elephantic hand when he grabbed Conway. ELEPHANTIC.

Medea

Excalibur
Saw this the other day so had to say a few things...

*Conway x Dawn action...not so much this week. Clearly a big shipper for HeatTag.
*I'm sorry, WTF at this! What was the point of Dawn's partner in this episode. I mean seriously. I only saw "Flexy McBouncy-Boobs" when he was flexing in front of Dawn and cowering behind her when walking through the forest and then running off. That was it.
*The ghost girl...Wow...Just freakin' wow! Um scary movie written all over it. But I have my own theories with the girl. Even though it's no where near Eterna Forest, I want to think that ghost girl was that creepy girl most of us players see when we're in that one haunted house in the D/P games. We enter one room and in the room next to that, a girl is seen quickly walking in and out. And that's it. I'll shut up now.
*Ash and Aoi...I'll probably foam at the mouth next week, but for now I'll keep my anti Ash being with someone other than Misty or Drew to myself.
*Meowth in the Banette outfit. That was just awesome. Too cool for words.

That's about it!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Um, Dusknoir is supposed to be that big, right? Plus, its a ghost, so they can change their shape any time they like, yes?