• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ghoul Daze (558)

uber gon

Accept Change

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Totally agree with that - it makes me want to train up a Dusknoir now....

uber gon

Accept Change
Totally agree with that - it makes me want to train up a Dusknoir now....

Although it was a shame that we didn't see any new D/P attacks. I was hoping to see Shadow Sneak at least.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Still, the strength in that Dusknoir, was pretty intense - I wonder who the ghost girl really was - Darkrai?

This would have been the perfect time for a flashback of Ash's Haunter. BUT NO! Once again the writers disregard it's existence! I'm getting annoyed about this!

But apart from that there was one bit I DID like. Wel all knew it was going to be Conway but...IT WAS A BODYBUILDER-TYPE-PERSON (Name needed)! EPIC SURPRISE!

This would have been the perfect time for a flashback of Ash's Haunter. BUT NO! Once again the writers disregard it's existence! I'm getting annoyed about this!

But apart from that there was one bit I DID like. Wel all knew it was going to be Conway but...IT WAS A BODYBUILDER-TYPE-PERSON (Name needed)! EPIC SURPRISE!

uber gon

Accept Change
Why must everything be a Pokemon?

1. The show IS called Pokémon.

2. Maybe it's because some pokémon have powers that allow them to do things like the ghost girl in this episode.

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
My only real reason for suggesting it was the voice change at the end - it sounded a heap like Darkrai in the jap version of the movie....

darklord18

Sorry if has been answered but what was with the ghost girl?

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
I said it was Darkrai - until the english ep, we'll probably not know. I doubt it was anything at all - probably just a legend associated with the school, and nothing spefically related to a specific pokemon other than Dusknoir...

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
I said it was Darkrai - until the english ep, we'll probably not know. I doubt it was anything at all - probably just a legend associated with the school, and nothing spefically related to a specific pokemon other than Dusknoir...

I know that this had probably been stated before, but it could've been related to the King of Pokelantis back in the Battle Frontier. She could've been that Psycho's daughter or something...

Maxim

Beyond repair
The episode is about to air in US.

Can someone tell me what's Kensuke and Mitsuki's dub names when it airs? (I'm afraid their names may be hidden in Closed Captions)

I normally announce such things on Bulbagarden but it's down.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
the dub is in ten minutes where I live How much I hate tv I still love Pokemon dub..... (and tdi)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I think this episode makes me reminde me about the Abra and the Psychic Showdown, especially from first, that wierd girl that's just a...spirit :eek:.

But overall, it's a good episode, though I thought Dawn was gonna get Conway as her partner.

Last edited: