• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ghoul Daze (558)

gtab x3

Pokemon episodes are getting way bettr now adays! there are more interesting.

i absolutely loved this episode, even though there were many cheasy parts.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
A ghost episode. JAMES AND MEOWTH GET YOUR GHOSTBUSTERS ON!

Same distance? Pokemon maths, you've foiled my logic again!

Little girl ghouls. The Otaku bug zapper.
Way to hit home, Japan.

Last time I follow a ghost.

A partnership between Biggly McStud, all me awesome muscles, that glute, and Dawn. Now wait a minute, that's too many!

11 students! Oh the Japanity!

That Darkrai theme was quite the misfit. It just turned the scene on its head.

Is Banette Meowth giving me lip?

The fried cake is a lie..

Do you think Dusknoir's hourly, or is he paid on a per soul saved basis?

Ash knows better than to give up in the face of sucking!

What is forever? Baby come show me?

Don't investigate what's behind this or anything. It might actually be INTERESTING.

6/10 I still see many plus sides if pokemon took the nature show route more often. Clearly work is needed in cutting out the plot. Maybe Ken Gates could so acutely elaborate how Misdrevous rants about life problems as a defense mechanism?

ZF911

I watched all the Pokemon episodes that were clogging up my DVR. I hadn't seen this one yet. Lets just say:

Past Midnight + Creepy Ghost Girl + Big Spider I saw in my kitchen just moments before(killed it) = Me shaking on my couch.

They obviously put a lot of work into this episode. They definitely made it scary. And I finally learned how to pronounce Dusknoir. I hope they continue writing good episodes like this.

Emo_Kirlia

I saw the Japanese version on Youtube a long time ago and had to admit I was impressed o.o probably the best D/P episode I've seen so far.

kemal07

omg this episode was the most scariest for me. its wicked though id say one of the best. i thought that the ghost girls was a mismagius

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I've just seen this episode and i don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but does anyone think that the ghost girl could have been Girantina?

milenadrg

I've just seen this episode and i don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but does anyone think that the ghost girl could have been Girantina?

Giratina? Hm, I know Giratina's a Ghost, but also a Dragon type. I doubt she's a Dragon. I think she could be Darkrai or Mismagius...

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Giratina? Hm, I know Giratina's a Ghost, but also a Dragon type. I doubt she's a Dragon. I think she could be Darkrai or Mismagius...

The reason i thought she could be Girantina, is because of the spirit world entrance that was hidden in the ruins.

That could have been the Torn world.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
I found this episode really cute. Hehe. I loved it how Ash posed with the medal and the girl *forgot her name* did the same. Hahaha.

Dusknoir's innocence was hillarious, as was Conway when he was zombified and Jessie when she first saw the Dusknoir.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I've just seen that ep again, and i can say about it one thing: SCARY.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This was definitely one of Conway's better episodes. It was also one of the reasons I like Ash with Angie, because I enjoy their scenes together in this episode. It means so much for the succeeding Angie episodes too. :) Too bad that ghost girl reminded me so much of Sabrina's doll, that was so incredibly creepy, that ghost.

This episode was definitely one of the best of season 11. The next episode was even better, but this episode was just interesting to watch. Oh, and I LOL'd at the part where that guy kept insisting he'd protect Dawn, then ran away like a sissy chicken at the first spook. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I didn't like it much. It wasn't scary or spooky, no episode of the anime is.

Dusknoir was treated like a hero even though I thought it would be the villian. That was unexpected. The little ghost girl was actually kind of dull.

The whole Ash wanting to save Angie was too much for my taste, but the Shippers jumped for joy most likely. 3/10

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode was pretty good. The little ghost girl almost making Conrad fall to his death took me by surprise, I knew he wouldn't die but it still made me react so that was good. I'm also glad they made some of the ghost pokemon seem nice and innocent like the Dusknoir and the Gastly line because they usually play the bad guy roles. I love the summer camp episodes.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I thought it was a good episode (And I thought I posted in this thread already, hm).
The little girl was kinda creepy but I think all ghost children are creepy whether it's Pokemon or Supernatural lol, it seems the ghost girls are more creepy then ghost boys though.
I thought Dusknoir had been the villain so that was surprising.