• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gible! Get It! (625)

V Faction

www.faction.com
After taking off in his last appearance, he went to Hakutai/Eterna City because he heard about a free bicycle campaign. From there, he went to get the Relic Badge, but Melissa was away (again). He received a numbered ticket from the Gym to hold his place so he could return and challenge it.
Wow, no kidding? Hilarious! Sounds exactly like the type of thing she'd do to her challengers.

As far as the bike is concerned, easy come, easy go.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Empoleon deflected Draco Meteor and hit Piplup.

Just thought I'd say for the people who don't know, Barry reveals in this episode that he got three badges since DP101. That brings his total up to 6. Just thought I'd say that.

We already knew that. at least he didn't pass Ash with his 7 badges.

mimefan

Banned
So, Ash finally captures Victreebel MK3.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
After taking off in his last appearance, he went to Hakutai/Eterna City because he heard about a free bicycle campaign. From there, he went to get the Relic Badge, but Melissa was away (again). He received a numbered ticket from the Gym to hold his place so he could return and challenge it.
Wunderbar! But wait does that mean they're near Hearthome? If so then.....they have a LONG WAY to go till Sunnyshore.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I guess they were near Hearthome and Barry just pass there. his battle vs Ash was a good preparation towards his next gym battle.

STICKTOPIA

How u know that? If that's the case then Barry is sick right now.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Well, Nice to know that Jun is catching up to Paul and Ash. I have a feeling that the three will take the Sinnoh League by storm.

Gible was wacky as usual in this episode. Pretty much shows that its completly dimwitted. Was really funny in the beginning with Team Rocket. Also the battle was nice. But unfortunately Gible has a long way to go with Ash. It still can't use Draco Meteor properly and it seems to tire easily when it uses it Dragon type moves.

Torpoleon

I read Barry beats Ash finally.

Way to go, Pearl-Dawg!
Well, yeah. Ash put up a good fight though. If Draco Meteor and Dragon Pulse had hit, Ash might have won. The match was enjoyable and fun to watch as well.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well it was certainly interesting. But it bugs me that we have so many darn Gible episodes in Sinnoh :/

I loved that Barry showed up. I had expected an appearance but not in this episode. Loved Empoleon versus Gible though.

All in all, a decent episode but we've seen this all before. 4/10

Torpoleon

Well it was certainly interesting. But it bugs me that we have so many darn Gible episodes in Sinnoh :/

I loved that Barry showed up. I had expected an appearance but not in this episode. Loved Empoleon versus Gible though.

All in all, a decent episode but we've seen this all before. 4/10
Gible debuted in DP145. The only appearances Gible has had were Movie 10, DP145, DP156 and DP157. It is only just 4 appearances, I also liked Gible VS Empoleon!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Gible debuted in DP145. The only appearances Gible has had were Movie 10, DP145, DP156 and DP157. It is only just 4 appearances, I also liked Gible VS Empoleon!

That's what I mean. That's a lot.

I said and I quote:

The 4th KIRA said:
But it bugs me that we have so many darn Gible episodes in Sinnoh :/

3 episodes that focus on one particular Pokemon in one region alone is a lot to me.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid

It's too little, I agree. but if you are looking, those episodes were focused on it, (especially this episode) so it's not so bad. Empoleon was really strong, i loved to see it again in a battle.

Torpoleon

It's too little, I agree. but if you are looking, those episodes were focused on it, (especially this episode) so it's not so bad. Empoleon was really strong, i loved to see it again in a battle.
Yeah! It was nice to see Empoleon with a new move. It hasn't used a new move in a long time actually. If it had an Ice type move, the battle would have been relatively quick. At least Gible hit with some super effective moves although I think only Rock Smash was the super effective move it hit with. I think Gible used one of its Dragon moves after Dig making Dig be used to dodge one of Empoleon's moves.

gible_

Mr Fusion
i hope gible evolves and battles cynphia.(is that spelt right) i dont think ash will get a lucario now.shame though.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
People, this isn't the place to speculate about future episodes and jabber about the new opening(which hasn't even debuted yet). Please contain your discussion to this episose only.

uber gon

Accept Change