• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gible! Get It! (625)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Gible! Get It!

On their way to the next town, Ash & Co. get in contact with the Gible they just befriended. Gible is eager to join Ash on his Pokémon Journey. However, instead of being captured, it eats Ash's PokéBall and runs off. Ash & Co. soon bump in to Barry who also has an interest in the Gible, as do Team Rocket. Ash and Barry quickly come to blows, but Gible runs off yet again, just to be captured. Will Ash rescue Gible and who will win in the battle between Ash & Barry?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
It seems that Piplup's abuse by Gible's Draco Meteor is still continuing. Als not only does Gible bite Ash's head but it also bites Officer Jenny's head as well (who seems to be passing by for some reason).
Also it seems that the jump Ash tried to make in the preview was shown to be successful in today's episode.
Gible again saves Ash from falling from an hill & also eats TR's robot as well.
Ash does catch Gible & Barry has problems with that so they battle. I don't know who won but it seems that after seeing Gible bite Ash's head like that he decides to give up on it.

Great episode it was.

Satoshi finally got Dragon!!

Here's confirmed move list of his Fukamaru;

- Dragon Pulse
- Dig
- Break Break
- Draco Meteor

After the episode, they showed some scenes of new OP.

- Goukazaru(Infernape) dodging attacks
- Kyogre vs Lugia
- Satoshi and Shinji facing each other.

Ash does catch Gible & Barry has problems with that so they battle. I don't know who won but it seems that after seeing Gible bite Ash's head like that he decides to give up on it.

Jun doesn't have problem with it.
He says if Fukamaru liked Satoshi, Satoshi should've told him from beginning.
Oh and Jun wins the match.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Finaly Barry defeated Ash, great. The opening seems amazing, especially with Paul.

JD

Another great episode, Im glad ash got his first Dragon and quite a funny one too it seems Barry still hasnt defeated Fantina yet as he said something about rechallenging her (he really is a slow trainer isnt he) But atleast he beat Ash for once but ash still beat him Twice and Barry only beat him once so will see what happens.

Another great episode, Im glad ash got his first Dragon and quite a funny one too it seems Barry still hasnt defeated Fantina yet as he said something about rechallenging her (he really is a slow trainer isnt he) But atleast he beat Ash for once but ash still beat him Twice and Barry only beat him once so will see what happens.

Well, but he has 6 badges.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Great episode it was.

Satoshi finally got Dragon!!

Here's confirmed move list of his Fukamaru;

- Dragon Pulse
- Dig
- Break Break
- Draco Meteor

After the episode, they showed some scenes of new OP.

- Goukazaru(Infernape) dodging attacks
- Kyogre vs Lugia
- Satoshi and Shinji facing each other.

Jun doesn't have problem with it.
He says if Fukamaru liked Satoshi, Satoshi should've told him from beginning.
Oh and Jun wins the match.
The new OP also has a Lucario somewhere in it, no?

HoennMaster

I'm glad it was another last second capture in the last minute of the episode. Glad to have the capture and first battle out of the way in one episode.

Finaly Barry defeated Ash, great. The opening seems amazing, especially with Paul.

Yeah, he defeated a pokémon that he just caught a minute before the battle and had no time to train. Doesn't seem like a big victory at all.

JD

And here comes the Speculation for Pikachu vs Lucario in the Final round with Sinnoh League. Wait Gible used Brick Break I thought it was Rock Smash?

TeddiUrsa

Since my source of HD Pokémon episodes vanished I switched over to Keyhole TV for christmas and I wasn´t dissapointed with today´s episode. ^^

Fukamaru no comic relief? This episode really showed how awesome Fukamaru is once again ^_^

The TR parts got tiresome, at least to me, but the rest was entertaining.
Jun really trained a lot it seems, I guess the writers want to play him as a battleworthy rival in the end again. He was hilarious as usual ^^
Is he going to (re)challende Melissa? It sounded like it.

The battle-outcome was predictable. Satoshi always gets the Pokémon that he needs to work on XD Fukamaru continued to disobey, I guess it is not used to listen to a trainer.

Next episode doesn´t look as interesting to be honest...

btw, Pikachu battling Lucario is probably just part of a battling montage similar to the one from Spurt! or Ready Go! ( especially Ready Go!) or the scene from Challenger where Pikachu and Combusken battled Guardevoir and...some other Pokémon.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Maybe Lucario is Cynthia's? Anyway, Ash got Gible, whoopy...I also reckon that the Infernape is Ash's.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Yeah, he defeated a pokémon that he just caught a minute before the battle and had no time to train. Doesn't seem like a big victory at all.

Well, he defeated a Dragon type pokemon, so it's never so easy.

JD

Gible is a Stage 1 Dragon/Ground Type who was just Caught
Empoleon is a Stage 3 Water/Steel Type who has alot of battle expierience
Ash-Kid it doesnt matter if Gible is a Dragon Type or not it was just Caught and it was its first battle so it would make sense for empoleon to win.

dman_dustin

Geesh, people act like Daron Types are powerful no matter what.

You'd think steel would be the most powerful type, not only by resisting many types (dragon included) but having more super effective advantages than Dragon.

What does dragon have? A couple of resistances and is only super effective against itself.

However Gible did pretty fine in the battle, it took quite a bit of damage before falling. It looks like Stamina (stamina is not endurance in case you didn't realize) is Gible's weakness. I mean when it uses moves it seems to wear down fast. I don't know if it was just being Gible but before launching Dragon Pulse it was acting very exhausted and just barely managed to pull off dragon pulse.

Oh and Bulbapedia, and someone in the move catalogue said the fourth move Gible knows is Slash. I guess but that doesn't explain why it's close fisted when using it.

Medea

Excalibur
Well I must say this episode was quite amusing.

-Barry hits a pedestrian (Ash) with his bike. Barry is NOT safe to be behind the wheel of any mode of transportation.
-Gible showing no respect for any kind of authority as he is shown to bite Ash's head numerous times, Barry's head, Barry's hand, and my personal favorite, biting down on Officer Jenny's head.
-Gible vs. Barry's bike. Gible wins. LOL
-Ash catches the Giblet
-Nice to see Barry winning a battle with Ash.