• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Gif Project] Pokémon Adventures

Manolloz

[Gif Project] Pokémon Adventures

Hello!

I hereby present to you a project I'm developing: Pokémon Adventures in .gif format, in the style of games Pokemon GBA.

And what would Pokémon Adventures?

Pokémon Adventures manga which was based on franchise GB games, Pokémon.

What will I do with it?

I will try to reproduce the plot of this manga in the GBA games format.
Obviously we will make some adjustments to better compreendimento history.
Recalling that it will be produced in Photoshop.

Targets

As I am at the beginning of the project a lot of things still need to be defined, and some with the passage of time will be modified.
I leave here a brief list of goals they seek to achieve.
Targets achieved = Green
Targets in development = Yellow
Targets in trouble = Red
Targets uninitiated = Blue

• History
  • Maps
  • Finish Episode 1
  • Text in Portuguese
  • Form team
  • Text in english
  • Website creation for disclosure
  • Trailer
  • Audio monitoring

How am Brazilian, I chose to start with the text in Portuguese.
Soon I will make a version in both English parallel.

Updates

Last update:
rIy5Yib.gif

As stated I am Brazilian, and I used Google Translate to post here.
Sorry if there are any errors.
And a question: how do I can post the images here and not only the link?

Last edited:
Hello! This sounds like a fun project and I like that you included the trainer sprites in the dialogue (and how you introduced Red). I look forward to your other updates in completing the chapters. The manga is very entertaining so I would love to see your take on it and in animated form! ^_^

Also to answer your question at the bottom of your post, you can use the [noparse]
tag. Just place your image link between the two IMG pieces so it appears! You may want to use the
tag to prevent these images from slowing down Internet speed for viewers though! Especially since the size is over 500kB.[/noparse]

Manolloz

Hello! This sounds like a fun project and I like that you included the trainer sprites in the dialogue (and how you introduced Red). I look forward to your other updates in completing the chapters. The manga is very entertaining so I would love to see your take on it and in animated form! ^_^

Also to answer your question at the bottom of your post, you can use the [noparse]
tag. Just place your image link between the two IMG pieces so it appears! You may want to use the
tag to prevent these images from slowing down Internet speed for viewers though! Especially since the size is over 500kB.[/noparse]
I tried already use these codes, but have not worked.
Is it because I'm new to the forum?
And now the gif has 678kb :x

rIy5Yib.gif
Try adding the http:// part to the link and it should work because without it, the link is just a text sequence of letters and numbers (and slashes). ^_^

Manolloz

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words. =/