• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gijinka Project Reborn

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Hello all, this is PokeLegends RPG brought back by popular demand, I will do my best to make this a great, fun and memorable RPG for the users.

1. All SPPf rules apply.
2. God-modding is not allowed, except by the Owner (myself) if it is necessary to cause the plot to progress.
3. Controlling others' characters is not permitted.
4. Flaming is prohibited.
5. People are forbidden from controlling NPCs which are created by other people without their permission (save for the Owner).
6. Legendary Pokémon are not allowed (not yet, at least).
7. Make an attempt to actually use proper English in this game.

Lately in the world of Pokémon, everything has been going excellently. Humanity has been rescued from the brink of ruin several times. The world has been turning clean, and, for the first instance in human history, all nations have been exhibiting a glimpse of willingness to attain world peace. At the very least, that's how it all seems...

What follows is the story of several Gijinka.

In the recent age, Gijinka are recognized as atypical people; people with the hearts and souls of Pokémon. For the most part, they're all treated normally; no differently from one human as one to another. However, they are noted as being quite interesting; occasionally, some of them can even take on remarkably less human forms which are much more similar to the Pokémon they are truly. Despite all their differences and abnormalities, Gijinka are primarily considered to simply be... interesting.

Frequently a Gijinka may arise to reach a high, respected standard in modern society (such as N); however, what is far less common is for a gijinka to be of a specific type variety (or, as N was, a gijinka of all Pokémon in their entirety). They may be appreciated as productive individuals with unusual personalities or, at their worst, absolutely detested as abominations of nature and thought of freakishly. Typically they would appear to be almost completely ordinary, with only a mild semblance of their Pokémon personalities in addition to an extent of such a Pokémon's abilities. They would also, in a regular society, perhaps be given various jobs to suit their capabilities (such as a Pikachu line Gijinka typically being expected to be a sort of electrician or something similar, like an electronic innovator or mechanic)...

...but that is not their story.

A young adult awoke to find himself immersed inside a stasis tank in a certain remote scientific laboratory.

What... the f*ck?!

He noticed around him several other subjects, all of which were trapped and contained similarly. At the center of the room he noticed someone - a somewhat younger girl - also restrained likewise, in a different type of tank, chained back against a wall. Multiple scientists and researchers in lab coats were standing nearby. They took note of the young experiment awakening.

"...how are you?" one of them, a woman who appeared to be quite young and acted subordinately to all the others (perhaps a college-age intern), kindly asked him.

"Who the hell are you? What-"

He was interrupted suddenly; the wall of the lab to his right was blown apart. Multiple troops from a certain region all started pouring in immediately. The scientists sent out their Pokémon; the numerous soldiers readied their weapons and did similarly.

"Wait; no!" the scientist who was looking over him exclaimed; she was immediately shot.

Several of the experiments began awakening. The soldiers and even the scientists were all shooting at everything. He caught sight of the girl in the center.

"Goddamnit; now we have to get rid of everything!" one of them who was standing in the center near the girl in the tank began shouting. "Quick; terminate all the experiments and take everyone out of here!" Several of the experiments began awakening. The soldiers and even the scientists were all shooting at everything. He caught sight of the girl in the center; she was waking.

"Agh! W-what are you doing?!"

He tried to beat the glass keeping him imprisoned furiously; it was cracking slowly. The head scientist from earlier stood over her. He brought out a knife. There were several mechanical limbs operating inside her container. She was being forcefully withheld by her chains. He opened her cell door and stood over her.

"Someone, help!" she screamed.

He finally managed to break out of his tank; he began gliding across the room over to their general vicinity. The scientist gripped her neck and brought his arm back, preparing to stab her. The test subject gripped his arm suddenly. He wrestled with the scientist and they fell back onto the fluid-covered ground. The experiment got above the researcher and kicked him in the face. He proceeded to the girl. He tried to concentrate.

The soldiers gained a new attention towards something. They began to shoot down all the test subjects, breaking the glass tanks. A few of them tripped out of their cells and got moving. Some of them walked around for a moment, wondering what the hell was going on right before getting gunned down. A few of them caught understanding of what was happening and managed to escape. Still others were shot up in their tanks and never got the opportunity to go on living.

Amidst the chaos, the young adult used a type of aura to break her chains and set her free; they made their escape quickly.

Name: (Self-explanatory.)
Species/Type: (Self-explanatory.)
Abilities: (Gijinkas may have up to 7 abilities.)
Appearance: (At least a paragraph.)
Personality: (At least a paragraph.)
History: (At least 2 paragraphs; was your character born a Gijinka or did he or she become a Gijinka?)

Pokémon Team:

Species: (Self-explanatory.)
Appearance: (Optional; how are they different from others of their species?)
Personality: (At least a couple of sentences.)
History: (Optional.)

Materials/Equipment: (Optional.)

History: (At least a couple of paragraphs; how did he or she get mixed up in this?)

Pokémon Team:

Materials/Equipment: (Optional.)

History: (At least 2 paragraphs; what nation and region are they from and how did they join the military?)

Pokémon Team:

Weapons/Equipment: (Required; typically a 30-round 5.56 millimeter assault rifle.)

Also, there are 3 different nations operating secretly against each other currently: Tohjo, Unova, and Orre. Hoenn and Sinnoh will become involved in these matters gradually. Fiore and Almia may also be used as your characters' home regions. Kalos is an independent, neutral country that (as of yet) has no reason to be belligerent.

* Changes- 1.- Mega Evolutions are available as far as it is actually confirmed IRL news, such as the recent Mega Kanto Starters evolutions.

2.- Also GEN 6. Pokémon as also available as they are revealed, if no movesets are known keep it realistic with current moves until new information is provided.

3.- I opted against changing the plot since it seems like a working formula, VM me any concerns.

Thanks, Zero

Current Characters-

PokeLegend *Co-GM* - Jon Theou, Jacqueline Leaf, Cpt. Misos Diabolu

Vivian Fletcher - darkjigglypuff

Billy Mays - Cid Garrison aka DJ $T33L

TheSketchQueen - Anna "Zeke" Meyer

cmats4020 - Emiliya Garde

Delta Hunter - Halt "Lock On' Stratos

Cometstarlight- reserved

493pkmns - Alex Tempest

Kanima - Angel Sorciere

Beirut - reserved

BugPokemonMaster316- Keith Stone

alteredegox- Sora Harkin

Matoro- Ignika Mahri

cometstarligh - Reserved

The Lord 67- Marcus Liamson

Avenger Angel - Ken White

Last edited:

MidnightJewel

So not a Beginner
Sarah flitted between the test tubes, trying not to get shot or otherwise killed by the exploding glass and general chaos, searching for her brother. She passed his tube without noticing it was him, and only noticed as he burst from the tube, shattering the glass in a mighty explosion of shards. Once he was out, however, he collapsed and struggled to get up. Once she was sure it was him, she ran over and helped him up. She released Specter and Psy to defend the pair, deciding they were the two least likely to be injured or destroy everything by their bulk. She didn't give her brother time to question him, and just did her best to hustle him through the chaos and to an exit.

"Shut up and follow me!" she would shout at him every time he tried to ask what was going on.

Alex shoved her hard. She fell to the ground with a yelp. She heard a gunshot, then rolled onto her back to see what was happening. She saw Alex wrestle with a soldier, then knock him to the ground. She winced as he kicked him in the jaw. She winced as his foot connected and his neck broke with a sickening crunch. He took a pistol from the body. She saw he had no idea how to use it, and was glad she'd taken a few moments to familiarize herself with the weapons she took before following the soldiers and entering the chaotic mess. He helped her get up and they continued their escape, fleeing the massacre behind them.

493pkmns

secret suicune
Alex slowly woke up, feeling liquid pressing against his skin from all sides. As he remembered what had happened before he blacked out, his eyes shot open and he took in his surroundings as quickly as possible. He was in a glass tube, with gunfire and screaming on the outside. He was suspended in liquid, and was having trouble moving. He squeezed his eyes shut, clenched his fists, then shouted and jabbed his arms forwards, lashing out towards the glass. Aura suffused his hands as he struck the clear barrier, and it shattered instantly. He staggered forward past the glass shards before collapsing. A moment later, a girl appeared by his side, wearing a military uniform, and helped him up. He was about to defend himself when he realized her aura was non-threatening, so he let her be. As he struggled to move at her pace, he allowed the aura in his hands to spread to the rest of his body, invigorating his muscles and waking him up properly. During this time he repeatedly tried to ask her who she was, but she just shouted at him to be quiet and keep moving. Just as they were beginning to reach the fringe of the wild, violent conflict in which soldiers were assaulting scientists and both groups were shooting at subjects who were also in tubes, just like he had been, he saw a soldier level a gun at the girl who was helping him.

"No!" he shouted, then shoved her to the ground. The soldier fired, and an instant later Alex was on top of him, fighting for the weapon. He threw the man to the ground, and kicked at his head as hard as possible. He stopped moving after a crunching sound was heard, and Alex felt sick as he realized he had just killed the man. He pulled the gun from the corpse, looked at it in a mixture of awe, terror, confusion and disgust, then took a proper hold on it, the safety accidentally getting moved to prevent the gun from firing. He gave his hand to the girl and pulled her to her feet before they resumed their flight away from the wild violence.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Ken White, Dragonite Gijinka
Location Unknown

Something... definitely had to be messed up. I woke up, surrounded by water, or some kind of weird liquid. Totally in a glass container. I could see out of the glass, though, and it seemed to be a weird and usual sight. It seemed to be some kind of lab, with gijinka test subjects in other giant test tubes laid out along the walls while with scientists pacing back and forward. Was this... were they experimenting on us!? What on earth were they doing? I was about to try and find a way out of this mess, but before I got the chance, an even more alarming sight came into view just a few seconds later.

Suddenly a squad of armed soldiers tore into the room and started shooting everything. No questions, just sudden pandemonium and hysteria.

There was barely any time to react. I was trapped and they were spraying gunfire everywhere like a bunch of crazies. I barely had a second to comprehend the situation before stray bullets starting tearing into everything. Suddenly, the glass shattered and I was sent tumbling out with the many gallons of liquid they had used to fill this thing.

"Agh!" Someone screamed. "W-what are you doing!?"

There were just way too many to fight and everyone was just being exterminated. I was barely able to even try and save myself with at least two dozen heavily armed soldiers just shooting everything in sight. I was barely in a position to save even myself, let alone anyone in the room. I quickly had to take cover if I didn't want to end up as just another dead body.

"Someone, help!"

In trying to take cover behind a laboratory desk, I saw an older male scientist with graying hair get shot repeatedly in the chest before stumbling backward. Meanwhile, an Umbreon gijinka and a Pangoro gijinka just a few feet away from my position were gunned down before they even got a chance to escape from their test tubes. It was a total massacre and the only choice I had was to escape. It was like a terrible, terrible nightmare, but it was way too real to be one of those.

I looked left and right for an escape, but bullets were flying everywhere and there was fighting left and right. I looked along the walls and tried to find a way out of here. No luck there. Most of the walls were covered with the test tubes of the experiments that were rapidly being killed all around me. As I tried to get some distance from me and the armed soldiers, bullets were striking everything around me, and it was then that I had gotten shot. Not once, but twice. The first hit me right in the shoulder, and then the second in my Dragonite tail. The pain was terrible and unlike any other, but I had made it to the back of the laboratory room. I got as far away from them as I could, but I was rapidly running out of time before they simply made a massacre out of every scientist and test subject in the room.

After finding nothing along the walls that looked like a window or exit door, I figured maybe going up was the solution. I looked to the ceiling, and launched a Fire Blast attack right up at it from my mouth, slathering the ceiling with an inferno. After the flames rushed all around it, it burned away a nicely sized hole that led to the room above. I knew it wasn't a total escape, but if I kept going up, eventually we'd burn a hole through the roof. I could only hope we weren't something like fifteen floors down.

It would be risky to attempt to fly or jump up to there with all the bullets flying everywhere, but it was the only chance we had. After burning away the hole, I checked to see where the soldiers were focusing, but they were way more concerned with trying to kill everyone in the room. I was going to try and save as many lives as I could, but right now, I was wounded and if I didn't get these patched up soon, I was going to bleed out...

"Everyone, head up there!" I shouted to the other gijinkas.

I quickly checked to see if the coast was clear, and then I led the way by standing up, spreading my wings, and leapt up into the hole that lead to the floor above. Once I made it up, I found what appeared to be a medical storage room with various scanners and an MRI machine. Thankfully, there was no one else in the room but me. Quickly, I bent over the side of the hole I had created and prepared to help as many gijinkas as I could through the hole.

"Let's go, let's go, there's no time to waste!" I urged the others, offering help pull them up into the room above.

cmats4020

Emiliya Garde, Shiny Gardevoir Gijinka
Undisclosed Location

Woken up by the sudden bang of gunfire, Emiliya opened her eyes to witness a bloody massacre. People, Gijinka, were being shot at left and right. A loud thud rang within her stasis tank as the body of a Shroomish Gijinka slowly slid down the glass wall; a bloody trail following. Instead of breaking the glass, Em teleported. When she came to, she realized that she only traveled four feet from her previous location. Looking up, her eyes met the end of a gun's barrel. Without a moment's notice, she teleported behind a table; just barely missing the bullet that sprung from the pistol.

"Those scientists must have weakened me somehow," Em thought to herself. "Who knows how long I was under; they could've been experimenting on me for hours!"

While lost in thought, a bullet caused a nearby beaker to explode. Emiliya threw her arms up in defense; only getting scratched by a few shards before the rest fell to the ground. The air was thick with the smell of formaldehyde and rubber causing her to shiver. Through all of the chaos emitted throughout the room, you could barely make out any details besides the large quantities of blood spattered along the walls and on the floor. Squinting, Em peered towards the end of the lab and could see a Dragonite Gijinka making an escape route through the ceiling. She sped off quickly towards the makeshift exit hoping to get some answers. Running through the gun fire, Emiliya successfully made it to the crowd of gathered Gijinkas; but instead of waiting to be pulled up through the charred hole, she was able to teleport up to the upper floor of the building not wanting to risk any chances of being caught or hurt.

Last edited:

Matoro

Toa of Ice
Ignika Mahri—Nimbasa Military Base, Route 16, Unova

Beep…beep…beep…
Ignika slammed the alarm clock and the annoying noise shut off. He yawned as he sat up and shook sleep off his eyes. 7:00 A.M. Dang, it felt good to sleep on Saturdays.
He reached down and grabbed a couple knives off the nightstand in his barracks, stuffing them into the combat pants he slept in as he wandered over to the small bathroom he was provided. One by one he heard his teammates slowly awake as he brushed his teeth and threw on the rest of his off-duty gear. Meandering back into his room, he saw them get up and stretch in preparation for today’s exercises.
“Mornin’ guys,” he said, grabbing his M9s and concealed holsters along with his wallet and keys. Onewa made an appreciative noise.
“Okay, let’s head off to breakfast,” he continued, snatching them up into their Poke balls and clipping them to his belt, just like he did every day.
He walked down the two flights of metal stairs to the lobby, where some enlisted men were hanging out with their Pokémon. Just like every day, he kept his head down and his hands tight to his sides. Just like every day, the loud conversations and happy Pokémon became noticeably quieter.
Ignika strode out to his car, unlocking it and starting up the engine and the radio. Usually he didn’t listen to the radio, but he was feeling good today, so he turned it up a notch.
“Hi, I’m Don Browning, and welcome back to Tournament Trouble. Our sponsors today are the Castelia City Pokémon Center, brought to you for free through advertising alone, and the Driftveil City Wal-mart, fulfilling all your human and Pokémon-related needs. When we last took a break we were discussing how our caller Jim could help his Feraligatr in the upcoming region-wide RU tourney. Jim, what kind of training did you say you were doing? Dragon Dancing? Well Jim, that’s a solid strategy, but—wait—gonna have to put you on hold, Jim. KPKM has just received breaking news from a small town off the coast of—what do you mean? What the hell is this, we’re the news. We’re having a talk—sorry about that folks, we have received breaking news from a small town in an undisclosed location that is supposedly being affected by some sort of military operation. I can confirm that it is within our region’s borders. We are at the moment pressing government officials for an explanation and will get back to you, the people, as soon as we can. That was KPKM’s breaking news. And now back to Tournament Trouble…”
You have got to be kidding me, thought Ignika. His furious thoughts turned to words. “You have got to be kidding me!” he yelled, accidentally slamming the gas pedal and almost forcing another car off the moderately busy road. Just like he always did when he was stressed, he tossed Vakama’s Poke ball onto the passenger seat, letting the stoic Scyther out for a while. “We’re going to see Marshall again,” he muttered, turning sharply away from the route towards the mess hall.

(OOC: Did I do this right? Like I said this is my first RPG and I don't want to screw things up for everybody else.)

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: You're doing great so far, but, as a rule of thumb, try to remain on the same time as everyone else, depending on what time this is. Another rule of thumb, it's easier to be near the action for posts.

Halt 'Lock on' Stratos
Unknown Location

"The Gijinka are escaped!" yelled a voice through the radio, partially drowned in the torrent of gunfire and screams and breaking glass. Adjacent to the lab, a high tower outside, a small reflective glint shown for a short moment, before a tearing thundering bang resonded from the spot. A single female Glaceon was about to get to the second floor, when she dropped down, a single neat bullet hole through her temple. The bolt action ejected the cartridge of the sniper bullet to the ground with a ding, and the second bullet loaded. A few of the shoulders noticed the sniper shot, and looked around confused.

"Unovian Special Forces, Lock On. At your service" echoed a gruff voice through the radio. From the high vantage point, about half a mile from the base, sat Halt Stratos, his trusty sniper rifle scope lined up already for the next bullet through the skull of a gijinka. It was hapless slaughter, true. But it was nessacery slaughter for him. Alpha barked, snarling at the stairs to the high tower. He did that occasionally to keep his master on guard, which Halt was thankful for. A younger Gijinka, about ten, cralwed for the hole, crying as she does being so scared about everything. A soldier near her saw her, and stopped shooting, shaking and trying to will himself to not shoot her. Another sniper bang, and the soldier dropped, a neat hole punched straight through his helmet. "Betrayer" Halt growled, and sniped down the young girl, the hole much less neat. "Locked on" he said, and sighed a little. It was way too easy from his vantage point. He sniped down what looked like a Machoke gijinka before it could leap at some soldiers, and he barked into the radio again. "Shoot down the dangerous ones first! Leave the weaker ones for the clean up crew!"

BugPokemonMaster316

Keith Stone
Unovian Special Forces
Undisclosed Location

Bullets flew everywhere, as did blood and cries for terror and screams for help. Keith crept across the roof of the lab, not wanting to get involved in the firefight. From a nearby tower, he noticed his comrade Halt sniping down the gijinka. Smirking, he figured it was about time that he had a little action. Grasping a poke ball, his signature Pokémon, a Scizor named Edi, appeared in a bright flash. Holding up two fingers, he motioned downwards, a sign for Edi to use Bullet Punch on the roof. An iron claw struck the roof, tearing through metal and wires. Without hesitation, a stun grenade was tossed into the hole, which led to the second floor of the lab. Upon the detonation, Keith leapt in, gun in hand ready to shoot anything that moved. Behind him stood Edi, ready to defend his owner at all costs.

To Keith's surprise, not many gijinka had made it to the supposed safety of the second floor. Keith began to gun down a Kirlia gijinka, while Edi dealt with a Mr. Mime one, which attempted to attack Keith. After massacring all the gijinka visible to him, he returned Edi to his poke ball. Dashing down the hall, Keith carefully aimed his gun, looking for any signs of life on the quite large upper floor. Suddenly, a Scyther ambushed Keith, knocking the rifle out of his hands. Keith snatched his pistol from his belt, and placed a trio of bullets in the Scyther's thorax. Stepping over the now dead insect, he picked up his rifle continued his search for more giijinka. Reaching the end of the hall, another room, its door swung open, was seen. A hole inside leading to the main room below was visible from far down the hall. Slowly approaching the room, Keith looked down the hole and saw the now bloody head of a Glaceon, with a large hole in its temple. This was obviously Halt's work. Turning around, a frightening creature stood before him. Stepping back, he released Edi once again, followed by Blaze his Charizard and Bruce, his Toxicroak. Here he was, face to face with a Dragonite gijinka, his gun ready to fire and his trusty Pokémon ready to attack.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Location Unknown

My plan to help evacuate some of the gijinkas wasn't working all that well. The few that had attempted to use the hole as an escape were shot down before they managed to pull themselves up. After that, it didn't look like they wanted to continue trying to use an escape route that had become suicide to try and use. The whole situation was really starting to look hopeless.

There wasn't much I could do to help anyone in the lab below me, now. I had to find a way out of here, but right now, I didn't have my Pokémon on me and I needed to find some way to get them back. However, it was risky. These soldiers would kill anything that wasn't them, so I might not be able to retrieve them until later. And first, I would need to find where they were storing them.

Another soldier had entered the same room I was in. I tried to take cover, but it wasn't easy. He had checked the hole I had created. After that, he then released a Scizor, a Charizard, and a Toxicrock. There was virtually no place to hide, and it wasn't long before he found me, and pointed his gun right at me.

I had to act fast, since if his buddies downstairs didn't think twice about making a massacre out of innocent gijinkas, this guy wouldn't hesitate to shoot me either. I really didn't want to abandon my Pokémon, but if this guy killed me, then there would be no hope of saving them. It... was just going to have to wait.

Immediately, I noticed a series of pipes above. I quickly unleashed a Fire Blast attack on the pipes, which broke them open and caused blinding steam to be flushed into the room. Obviously, there was no way I could fight this guy and three of his Pokémon, but I could at least make an escape plan. Meanwhile, a fire suddenly broken out and it caused the sprinklers to turn on, causing even more blinding throughout the room.

Quickly, I headed for the door the soldier came through, and then rushed down the hall, soaking wet. I knew they would attempt to shoot me, so I quickly decided to boost my speed by performing the Dragon Dance maneuver I had learned. Suddenly, I was faster, able to move much more swiftly down the hall. After entering another room, I had found the dead bodies of a Kirlia gijinka and a Mr. Mime gijinka. This whole thing was unbelievable. However, looking up, I found the hole that they must have used to infiltrate the building. I quickly flew my way through the hole, and finally, at least, I had reached the outside.

I didn't know where exactly I was, but I needed to fly away from here, anywhere...

cmats4020

((OOC: Where are all the Gijinka's Pokémon? My thought was that they were taken by the scientists and put into a certain room in the lab.))

Undisclosed Location

Once teleporting into the second floor, Em began rummaging through all the cabinets and drawers to see if her missing Pokémon were stored somewhere within the confines of the room. After a few minutes, she was startled to hear bullets followed by screams coming from behind her. In a last minute attempt to conceal her presence, she used her telepathy on everyone still alive in the room to make herself appear invisible. At the same time, she crept in a corner, hoping to not be seen. Em's telepathy was weak, so how ever long this effect would last was beyond her imagination.

She was tortured, bearing witness to the carnage that was going on throughout the room. A young little girl was shot straight through the head, as well as a Machoke Gijinka being killed in a moment's notice. Tears began streaming down her face, but she quickly closed her eyes and covered her ears. Using her calm mind maneuver, her powers were strengthened, letting her use her telepathy for at least a little longer. After the gunfire had ended, she slowly opened her eyelids to see a Dragonite Gijinka and a soldier face off. Throwing out a Scizor, a Charizard and a Toxicroak, the Gijinka was severely outmatched. Emiliya could probably take out the Toxicroak with ease using her psychic ability, but before she could act, the Gijinka used another Fire-type move, not on the soldier or his Pokémon, but on the pipes above. The steam made a loud noise and instantly drenched Emiliya. Startled, she lost control over her telepathy, and with her hidden spot revealed, she immediately teleported to another room; hoping to find her Pokémon before she escaped the laboratory.

The room she appeared in was dark as the overhead lights were shattered. Taking one step, she felt a cold liquid, and when she looked down, it was the blood of a Gothorita Gijinka. She shivered as she telekinetically removed the liquid off of her foot making sure not to leave any tracks. Em then began to look quietly through all the office furniture for her missing Pokémon, once again.

Last edited:

BugPokemonMaster316

Keith Stone
Unovian Special Forces
Undisclosed Location

His gun was level, his finger about to pull the trigger when suddenly things went downhill. The Dragonite gijinka released a Fire Blast, directly at the overhead pipes, causing scorching steam to fill the room. Keith dropped his gun in pain, and fumbled for a poke ball. Bruce began to be harmed by such heat, but the sprinklers soon came on, releasing a shower of water into the room and healing him. This rain took its toll on Blaze, and Keith returned the draconic Pokémon to its poke ball. By now, a cool mist filled the room, along with the shower of water. The Dragonite had flown out of the room and down the hall at blinding speed. There was no possible way to catch up with such a Pokémon.

Grabbing his radio, Keith screeched, "Halt, a Dragonite gijinka has escaped! Shoot that bastard down!" Regaining his wits, he chucked a grenade into the hole leading to the main room, causing blood and limbs to fly about. Exiting the now flooded room, Keith grabbed three more poke balls from his belt. He knew that his Pokémon could take on any foe, and fully believed that they would be okay if they were sent out alone. Throwing the poke balls into the air, Blaze appeared once more, now glad to be out of the water. Alongside him flashed Grant, Keith's Rhyhorn, and Kakashi, a Froakie.

"I want Kakashi and Bruce to take the left hall. Blaze and Grant, take the right. Edi and I will search ahead. We will meet at our original entrance upon completing a full search," Keith commanded. Picking up his radio once more he yelled, "This is Keith Stone of the Unovian Special Forces. I am requesting that no soldiers enter the second floor of the lab. I repeat, no soldiers are to enter the second floor of the lab. It is best to let it be handled by one man." Dashing across the four way intersection of the halls, he continued his search for gijinka.

-------------------------------

After completing his search, Keith found that no other gijinka had made it to the second floor. Breathing a sigh of relief, he met with his team at their original entrance, and recalled them to their poke balls. The cold metal reverberated with every step as he made his way towards the exit, While hoisting himself up, a peculiar sight met his eyes. There was another door that he had not yet searched. Climbing back down, the metal sounded once again. Making his way towards the door, he found it to be locked. With a mighty swing of his shoulder, the door was broken down, and what greeted Keith was a mighty surprise.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Location Unknown

I made it onto the roof of the building, wherever this was. The sun's rays were suddenly in my face, and it felt like I hadn't seen the sun in ages. However, just when I thought I had escaped from the nightmare, it suddenly all swung back into motion.

A bullet suddenly grazed me on the cheek, tearing a long gash along it. As if getting shot in my shoulder and tail wasn't bad enough, now my face was bleeding and roaring with pain. I was stunned and mesmerized for a moment, taking cover behind a large air conditioning unit as a trickle of blood was now flowing down my chin. Even so, bullets were still being fired at me, hammering against the metallic plating.

"Ow... ow..." I muttered, wincing in pain at the grazed wound on my face. "Geez... what is with these guys!?"

I couldn't imagine why these guys were so murderous against innocent gijinkas. I felt like I was the only one who actually made it out of the building alive, although just barely. As the bullets kept striking nearby areas, I knew I had to try and get out of here. I kept asking myself if it was safe to fly, but then again, waiting here was really risky. Heck, those crazed soldiers were probably on their way up here right now to ensure there were no survivors. Either that, or their Pokémon were, and considering how nasty that one guy's Scizor, Charizard, and Toxicroak looked, I really didn't find out what his friends were packing.

I stepped away from the air conditioner unit, and checked the ground below. It seemed clear enough. I quickly did a running jump from the edge of the roof and then took flight, trying to speed away from the building as far and as quickly as I could, knowing they would probably try to shoot me out of the air. I also tried to make my flight path unpredictable, so if they had any snipers, they would have a heck of a time trying to anticipate where I was going to be to preemptively make the shot. It may have sounded dumb, but I knew that trick worked great with a lot of first person shooter games out there.

I flew hard and strong, and eventually I made it miles away from that nightmare. I felt terrible that I couldn't save anyone else or even my own Pokémon, but I knew I would have to try and get them back later. Hopefully, these soldiers wouldn't ever find them, and by the time they left, I could potentially go back to find them and maybe anyone else who survived this brutal attack.

cmats4020

Undisclosed Location

For what seemed like hours, Emily continued searching for her lost Pokémon until she found a cabinet full of inactive Pokéballs. While searching through all the bland Basic Balls and Great Balls, she finally found her three: a Heal Ball, a Dive Ball, and her cherished Cherish Ball! After gathering a lot of the Poké balls into a random bag, she quietly shut the doors to the metal structure, and released her Gallade and gave him a hug; avoiding his horn at the same time.

"Gallade! Do you remember what happened before we came here?" Emiliya asked telepathically, making sure not to make any noise.

"I'm sorry Em, but I don't know. I'm as aware of the situation as you are." Gallade looked down at the messy floor, "So many are dead. I can only feel intense thoughts."

"Don't trust those thoughts, Gallade. They're the ones who caused all of this!"

"One is headed this way! What should we do Emily?" he said with worry.

"I'll release the others, but use Swords Dance as many times as you can!"

While Gallade was "beefing up," Emiliya released her Lilligant and Cloyster from their respective Poké Balls. Without hesitation, Lilligant began her Quiver Dance, and Cloyster remained still; closed up tightly within his shell. However, time wasn't on their side. Within seconds of Gallade's prediction, the doorknob shook before the whole door came down. Immediately, Em released the power of her Gardevoirite. With flashes of light, the transformation from somewhat human to Pokémon commenced. Her peachy skin became white as snow; her long hair shortened to a bob; her clothes changed to black and puffed out into a ballgown; her eyes became bigger; and from her chest and back grew three horns. Her physical body was now that of a Mega Shiny Gardevoir. The metamorphosis was instant, but it seemed like it took a while to complete. Her eyes glowed with an orange fury as she lifted up the furniture with her telekinetic ability; just leaving the objects floating there, waiting for the soldier's first move.

Last edited:

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
OOC: Great job everyone so far with the RPG, only comment i have is if the posts could be a wee bit longer so that we don't get unwanted mod attention, thanks! Also my post wont match up exactly to my sign up since I edited it, but rather to the current events by ya'lls posts.

Jasper Winchester-Tyrantrum Gijinka

BAM!! Jasper awoke to a loud explosion, he stirred in a water filled tank, wires and a gas mask attached to him. "What in the world is going on.. more importantly Where am I?" he thought. He looked around and saw that no action was taking place in the room where he was located, rather it came from above. Their was more explosions and gunfire along with screams of agony coming from above. Jasper knew he had to get out of there pronto! He focused his energy and broke free from the tank.

Once he was out of the tank, he inspected the room better, there was another broken glass tank that had been apparently vacated not that long ago. Jasper thought on who could have been held here with him and why this person didn't help him escape. Nonetheless he gathered his stuffed rapidly as the on going explosions and gunfire was increasingly getting closer. He checked his satchel for Arrow and Red, once he made sure they were safe and sound he called upon Tyrantrum to become Gijinka form with him. Once he was ready, Jasper headsmashed a nearby wall leading to the outside of where he was being held at.

Once outside the chaos was much clearer and louder, he saw a Dragonite Gijinka fly away, he seemed hurt, he decided again back in all that was not a good idea. He decided to follow the Dragonite via the forest and see where it lead him to.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Angel Sorcière
Ghost-Type Gijinka

(OOC: You got the wrong name in the OP. It's Angel, not Alec)

It was a Bright and sunny day, and Angel was sitting Down at a Cafè, simply enjoying probably his fourth Slurpuff-shake and the afternoon-sun. Suzy was flying around playfully, apparently playing Hide and Seek With another guests Azumarill. Angel was paying attention to a Tv up in one of the corners of the Cafè, as they had a breaking News report about some sort of problem over at a Laboratory. The News People said it was no big deal, but you could clearly see damage on the facility, and a silhouette was flying away from the scene, though the camera crew didn't bother following it. What could all that comotion be? Probably something huge the Public isn't supposed to know about yet, but that's their problem. No need to bother myself by trying figuring anything out. Looking the other way around was kinda his thing.

He was supposed to meet up With some of his friends, and eventually they showed up, about 20 minutes late. They were Ellie, Riley and Jordan, and they all apologized for being late. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, Jordan couldn't find her coat, for some reason!" Ellie tried to explain while they sat Down. "It's okay, but you all Owe me a Slurpuff Shake" Angel laughed, before Suzy floated back and sat Down on his shoulder, making weird humming noises. Riley had released his Pumpkaboo, and it immediatly bashed into Angels face when floating over to Suzy. The two Ghost-Types giggled before floating off, playing Trick-Or-Treat With the other customers.
"So." Riley started. "Have you heard about the commotion over at the lab?" Well, this was convinient.. Angel thought, leaning foreward With an excited look on his face, acting as he gave a sh*t. "My dad is a researcher there, and he told me not to tell this to anyone" Riley continued. Angel, Jordan and Ellie were practically up in his face. "He said some experimental guinea pigs have escaped. They were trying to combine Pokemon DNA With human DNA, and they rioted" he continued.

"Here's Your Slurpuff Shakes" a waitress who seemingly appeared out of nowhere said, while handing each and one of the Group a shake. Angel just widened his arms, and took his friends shakes. "Thank you" he said With a cheerful, evil glee, making the waitress blush before turning around. Riley stopped talking until the waitredd had gone. She left them, not noticing she was tailed by both Phantump and Pumpkaboo, who mimiced her sassy way of walking while laughing hysterically.

"As I was saying." Riley started, while he gave Angels Shakes a sad look. "The Experiment was apparetly a sucess, and now, the subjects have escaped. Dad said they were able to take out quite a few of them though" Riley looked sad, and angel suspected it was not because of the Slurpuss shakes, which he inhaled like a Snorlax With a bunch of Sitrus Berries. "mmh, mhm, bunch of dead People, Pokemon People and explosions?" Angel managed to say. "How did you know about the explosions?" Riley asked, but Angel, With his mouth full of shake, just pointed to the Tv, which was now broadcasting a dog show for Furfrou.
"Anyways!" Ellie suddenly said, breaking the sad, awkward silence. "Have any of you been to the New boutique in town? I hear they specialize in gothic-inspired clothing. I'm not a huge fan of goth, but some of the dresses are really, really cute!" Jordan sighed, and jumped onto the clothing talk, before eventually dragging Riley along. Angel ujst sat and smiled while watching them talk on and on about clothing, Dark-Type Pokemon and Gothic stuff. He liked dark clothing, maybe he'd take a look later. Eventually, Riley had to og help his dad With paperwork on the incident, while Jordan had tennis practice. Which left Ellie and angel. "Uhm.. I'm not used to being alone..." Ellie muttered. Angel just sat there, watching her. it was obvious she had a crush on him, but who didn't? Eventually, she excused herself before leaving as well, leaving Angel and Suzy alone With their shakes

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
OOC: I apologize for my overt inactivity lately; I've had real-life matters to deal with, on top of coping with the fact that Togekiss is now a Fairy-type (I'll most likely have to edit my character's attacks later on).

Jon Theou
Undisclosed Location

I rose up from the ground, upon which we had taken cover. I gripped her hand and helped her get on her feet. It seemed as if the slaughter had stopped; we had headed back to the area behind where I had woken up and were crouching in the corner of the room to the right of where I had seen those soldiers - or were they mercenaries? - breach the laboratory through the wall. It was a large room with a notable amplitude of scientific equipment and devices, and numerous stasis tanks. There were stairs past a door at the side of the wall not far from where we were - between us and the gap in the wall. The soldiers had some of the scientists pinned at the opposite side of the room, up against the wall. We crawled over to the stairs, with our heads held well below the countless desks, tables, and tank pedestals. I was still feeling quite dazed from whatever drugs they had put all the subjects on, but she wasn't - at least, not perceptibly. We stepped up and gradually rose to a standing position. I opened the door gradually; patiently. We went up the stairwell to find another room at the top; the second floor. The metal door I had opened was slowly but inexorably closing. She turned to face me. The door closed, and creaked with a clear, resounding metallic noise. I heard a bit of commotion from down the stairs.

She twisted around before looking back at me. She had blatantly heard the door I had opened close downstairs. The guards probably took notice of it; there was a brief, clear noise which had been roused.

"Who are you?" She asked me, stunned from the profuse bloodshed she had just seen.

"Who were all those people? Why did you help me?"

"Because you were unable to do anything and about to get stabbed in the chest..." I replied. "Why would anyone want to throw away their lives like that?" I gave in retort.

She shut her eyes and gripped her head.

"Sorry; I'm Jon, by the way..."

I heard heavy footsteps approach somewhere - just past the door.

I opened the door beside us, and she looked back upwards.

"Let's go." I suggested.

We stepped across into the next room, which contained a few desks, and, as my eyes shifted to the left, some guy in a lab coat standing beside us...

...directing a handgun at us. I looked at the corner of the wall past him, and found about 4 bleeding corpses. I looked back at him in shock. He raised his handgun at her, and began stepping around to get a clearer view. I inspected his face. His chilling blue eyes turned to me, then fixated back upon the girl. He was bleeding from the side of his head - then I recognized him; the same scientist whom I had just recently kicked in the face.

As he stepped and turned, I fired an Air Slash on his arm out of sheer impulse. I twisted it to the right, trying to bring it down. He jerked his arm around as the flesh tore, but immediately fired right afterwards - the gun had been directed at me. The bullet hit me in the hand.

"AGH; GOD!"

As I exclaimed, I warped and moved the air surrounding us, ripping up my skin a bit by accident, and bringing both of them down on their knees, onto the floor.

I began to hear a bit of movement...

Last edited:

Matoro

Toa of Ice
(OOC: This is current time. There is no time gap.)

Ignika pushed his car’s pedal down further and further, breaking the speed limit by nearly 20 mph. Vakama sat next to him, nervously dragging his scythes across each other. Finally they hit Mossdeep Drive, and he swung a hard right, leaving skid marks on the empty base road. The silence was thick throughout the vehicle as he gripped the wheel with his sweaty palms and screamed down the open asphalt.

After half an hour of tense silence, the old car swung into a parking spot at regional base HQ. Vakama jumped back in his Poke ball and Ignika clipped it on his belt as he brusquely swung the glass door open. The receptionist in a bright blue uniform looked up and smiled.

“Can I help you?”

“Yes,” he growled at her. “I’d like to see the Colonel.”

Her smile quickly disappearing, the young receptionist leaned forward, her voice becoming more and more serious. “I’m sorry, the Colonel doesn’t just take visitors, especially from enlisted.”

“Just page him and tell him Mahri is here to see him,” retorted Ignika.

Visibly scowling, the receptionist pushed a button at her desk. “Colonel? Some enlisted named Mahri says he’s here to see you.” Although Ignika couldn’t hear what the colonel’s reaction was, he guessed from her face it involved several words generally not heard from an officer. He gripped his Vakama’s Poke ball tight as she turned around and said, “Colonel Marshall will see you now.”

“Thank you,” he grinned at her, clearly furious but unable to do anything, and strode back around the mahogany desk and through the frosted glass door to the Colonel’s office. Once inside his grin vanished abruptly.

Vakama rolled out of his Poke ball next to Ignika as the two faced the back of the Marshall’s leather chair. He half waited for him to turn around and say “I’ve been expecting you.” Instead he began much more predictably, just like Ignika knew he would.

The enormous chair rotated with a squeak and the colonel immediately launched into his tirade. “Look Mahri, I didn’t have a choice. I swear the decision came from—“

The great colonel took a step back as Ignika took a step forward, his foot slamming into the ground like a tree trunk. “I don’t give a **** where the decision came from!” he yelled, forcing Marshall to take yet another step back. “You swore to me you’d washed your hands of that! You swore to me! For Arceus’ sake, I was your guarantee of that. What happened?”

His voice trembling and his face sweating under the glaring gaze of Ignika and his Scyther, the colonel managed to stammer out “I just did what I was told. Like I said, the decision came from higher up.”

“Where the hell is higher up? You’re almost as high as it gets. There’s only one person I can even think of higher up than you…”

His medals shaking, the officer nodded his head.

“Ah, ****,” came the reply. “Who told the champ?”

“I did,” responded the colonel, his confidence gradually returning. “There was one on our, uh, records—“

“You mean your extermination lists.”

“Well, you could call them that, yes. Anyway, we didn’t have anybody reviewing these that carefully, and so, one got put on the list that we didn’t mean to.”

“Who was it?” asked Ignika.

“The, ah, champ’s daughter.”

Momentarily stunned, he turned away, wiping his brow with his hand. He didn’t stay stunned for long.

“So why haven’t you shut it down?”

“Well,” said Marshall, “we ‘have.’”

“Wow. Just wow,” replied Ignika. “Where is she now?”

“Well, we kind of lost track, what with the champ’s reaction and all. You know Alder, he went tearing through his own government. Before it got out of hand and actually affected his public running, we ‘found’ evidence that she had been killed. We explained to him the situation—he would have to mourn her in private, or else it could cause a nationwide panic, riots, gijinka lynchings, stuff like that. So that’s what he did.”

“Huh. Well we’ll just have to get her back now, won’t we, Vakama?”

The Scyther knelt down and crossed his blades on the carpet, putting two holes in the expensive pattern.

“Wait—wait—you can’t do that,” protested the colonel. “If the champ finds out what we did to his daughter—if he finds out we’re still running this operation—he’ll shut us down. He’ll fire me. Kid, I’ve been in this career for thirty-five years. You can’t do this.”

“You’d better get everything cleaned up real quick then. Besides, I’m not going to do this. Do you remember Xavier? Eleven years old, Oddish? You remember what he said?”

His muscles relaxing, the officer nodded his head. “You’re not real.”

Picking Vakama up, Ignika strode out the thick door, slamming it behind him.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
Ken White
Aspertia City, Unova

It took me some time before I was able to find a sign of civilization. I first saw a few houses and streets, and at least, people who didn't want to shoot me. However, I had nothing on me. No Pokémon, no money, and what seemed to be only a pair of spandex briefs they must have given to us while we were in that lab, taking away our normal clothes. First, I needed something more to wear than just this.

Best shot was to find a local gas station. Once I found one that was relatively clear from prying eyes, I found a nearby metallic donation bin for clothing. I figured I would do much better around here trying to look normal as possible, even though I was a Dragonite gijinka. Really though, I was hoping someone would be able to help me become what I was really supposed to be: a full on Dragonite, and not this weird halfway state.

Digging through the clothing, I found a slightly oversized gray t-shirt with a pair of black sweatpants. Over the t-shirt, I wore a light gray hoodie. Again, to make way for the wings and tail the textile factory obviously didn't expect the wearer to have, I had to tear some holes here and there. Once that was taken care of, I at least had decent clothes to wear, but still no Pokémon and I was totally broke.

Still, was going back to that deathtrap lab really an option? I didn't want to abandon my Pokémon forever, but I knew trying to get back to Mistralton City with no Pokémon was really not a good idea. Plus, trying to fight fully trained soldiers that were pretty bent on killing everyone meant I'd probably have to kill them and I wasn't too crazy about that idea. I'm... just not a killer. I'd like to be in the business of saving people, not ending their lives.

However, before I really started trying to figure something out, I had the feeling I was being followed. After what had happened, I couldn't blame myself for being paranoid, though.

"Is... is anyone out there?" I asked behind me.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
<Sorry for my long absence thanks to uni work, hopefully I'll be able to start keeping up from now on.>

Sora Harkin - Darmanitan Gijinka
Undisclosed Location

Sora was only half 'awake' when her conciousness returned to her. What had happened between being in Castelia City and her time of awakening, she didn't know. She was at first still within the tank confining her, her closed and relaxed. The sounds of screams and gun fire were what awoke her hidden potentials, sending a psychic barrage out around her without moving a muscle, shattering the class confines and all became clearer. Finally opening her eyes, she froze up at the sights. Gijinka, in several stages of both physical development in terms of their Gijinka-ness and even age. Very quickly the psychic unlocking 'Zen Mode' was cancelled, seeing many young Gijinka, children of all things, being gunned down like wild animals. Two soldiers had lined up in front of her, guns raised as their laser sights trained on her chest. Letting loose a vicious howl, she saw red, and flung herself forwards. Two shots were fired at her and whilst both struck, they worked only to graze her shoulder and thigh respectively. The sheer tackle into one knocked him sliding across the floor, trampled upon by scrambling Gijinka, whilst she swung a fist around to the other, catching fire in midair before the collision to the soldier's helmet, shattering the visor. She didn't give him another look, just went on to continue her rampage upon the soldiers who were specifically going after the young.

Several more times whilst defending the young she was shot at, and at the very least half of them hit their target. No matter how many she fought, there always seemed two more firing directly at her. "Ok... got to... calm... down," She said through panted breaths, talking directly to herself. Taking deep breaths she threw herself back into the fight. Whilst her attacks came slower and slightly weaker, she was also seemingly taking less hits. More and more she began to not make any form of contact with the trained guns, instead shoving them out of the way as she was once more activating her 'Zen Mode'. With her psychic powers at her disposal, she made for the nearest exit, shoving as many soldiers as she could out of the way.

Outside she found herself a smack passage to hide herself in, watching several Gijinka having actually escape, but finally able to see the extent of her wounds. Several bullets had lodged into her arms and thighs, and each one stung worse as she pulled the metal out before using her abilities to cautorise to prevent any long term damage, despite the short term with which she was close to passing out from. She already knew she had none of her Pokémon with her, she'd left them at home that morning she'd gone out. Except... She dug into her pocket, praying that whoever'd locked them all up in there hadn't taken her keychain for whatever reason. Finding the small wooden rectangle there, she couldn't help but smirk. A little key chain puzzle box she'd bought years ago, flipping open from only a certain way, and out popped the Premier Ball she'd hoped to find minimized. As soon as the ball could open, it near shattered with the force the occupant flew out and wrapped it's long thin body and arms around it's trainer. The Flygon was careful to not the injuries and their surroundings, and was careful not to draw too much attention if possible, and to not hurt it's trainer. With the reunion short lived, the two turned together to leave. But to where right away, Sora didn't exactly know.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Angel Sorcière
Ghost-Type¨
Agate Village

Before Angel really knew anything, it had become evening, and the sun was about to set. The day had gone to shopping and hanging out With friends, and robbing some naive Young Pokemon trainers of their prize Money. Oh, the life of Pokemon training was lovely! Suzy still didn't really get the Whole concept of Pokemon Battling, but hey, she tries, oh she tries.
The sun was setting, bathing the town in a golden light. Angel decided now was a good time to Return to the hotel where he was staying. Despite actually living in this town, he tried staying away from home as much as possible, seeing as his parents still kinda got the creeps from him. Besides, he was going to leave for Virbank City in a few days.

While walking Down the streets under the lights from the streetlamps, Angel noticed a figure crossing the road in front of him. At first eyesight, it looked a lot like a Dragonite, but as Angel crept closer, he saw that the Dragonite was half man. What the..? Is this a very confused Ditto or something? Not only weren't Dragonites a common sight in Aspertia, nor the Unova region in general, but a half Man half Dragonite hybrid? Yeah, that's likely. Was this one of the pokemon People from Tv? I should probably notify Riley. His dad would know what to do..

In a matter of pure facination, Angel decided to tail this abnormality, hopefully Learning something that also might be related to his own origin, seeing as he wasn't a 100 % normal human either. Taking his own abnormality into use, Angel faded into the shadows from the street lights With his Shadow Sneak move. The Dragonite man looked very confused, and looked like he was in a hurry. Angel kept his distance in the shadows as he tailed him. The Dragonite man however, eventually grew aware that Angel was tailing him. "Is... is anyone out there?" he asked into the darkness behind him as he stopped.

"Who are you? You look kinda funny!" Angel said from his little dark world in the shadows, still not emerging.

"You don't belong in this Place, do you?" Angel continued, emerging from the shadows. The Dragonite man looked even more confused now, and he also seemed suspicious.

"Come.. Follow me if you need a Place to crash." he said as he walked past the Dragonite man, wawing his hand in a friendly gesture

Last edited: