• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~Gilbertman's Pokemon Drawings~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rider

. . S K Y L I G H T
Cool! Think you could do a Minun in your spare time? *wink wink* A Suicune would be cool too..... anyway, I think it's awesome the way you do your coloring/shading! I could never do that _ _;

L

latius_king_of_dragon

WO! nice...very kool, ur color looks hecka neat...so where do u paint it?? anyways good job :)

D

Dan

So do you draw them all on Microsoft paint because I could never do that I mean I can draw small things but nothing to that scale. Anyway they're brilliant and seeing as you've done two of the legendary dogs could you do the last one to make it a set please, but of course in your own time and only if you want to. Thanks.

Xiang

OMG! Dratini! Umbreon! And Articuno is so friggin' hot! :3

you should be making the anime. ^^

L

latius_king_of_dragon

nice drawing...can u draw something like salamence...or rayquaza then i will say ur a excellent artist...anyways nice job :)

Emerald Flygon

Hug me! I'm cute! X3
I know this technailly isn't a request thread but... could you do a Flygon one too? :D

EDIT] Oh, and I also created something similar to one of your pictures! It's my Bloomeon! (A fake Eeveelution I created) I know it's a little show-offy... but I just have to show you! :p And I can't do outlining very well. o.o

[IMG135]http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/687/bloomeon2qx.th.png[/IMG135]
^Click on it!

Last edited:
P

Persian

Your Bloomeon is coolies! I wish I could make an Eeveeloution...:(

D

Dan

Why don't you make your own thread and post them on thereso we can all see them. The new electabuzz looks cool Gilbertman :D.

S

Shadowcat

I love your art! It is awesome! I fell in love with Dratini and Mew!

Nylf

;330; The Legendaries RULE!!!! Do Rayquaza, Ho-oh and Flygon!!!!(And maybe Salamence). Thse are amazing. Are you sure you just aren't copying and pasting the actual images?

Man, can you draw! I'd rate your drawings as good as Sugimori's art, maybe even better! You gotta knack fer this. Keep it up! Oh yeah, you should definitely draw Celebi! Please consider this the next time you draw a Pokemon drawing. Thanks!

Last edited:
mailman_tongue32 said:
Man, can you draw! I'd rate your drawings as good as Sugimori's art, maybe even better! You gotta knack fer this. Keep it up! Oh yeah, you should definitely draw Celibi! Please consider this the next time you draw a Pokemon drawing. Thanks!

that was a close one, you saved this thread from becoming a month old thanks

well finally did a new drawing

#376 Metagross
metagrossa3hz.png

gonna hafta do more, i always forget to

R

RocketMeowth

These are all magnificent!! I love them so much! You truely have a lot of talent. I cant wait to see what you can do with a Meowth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.