• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~~Gilbertman's Pokemon Drawings~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShadowTrainer

They all look just like the anime versions.
Thats very good. Not easy to get the shading just right.

I like the shinys the mos. Just don't see people doing them in aimie style really.

hey everyone! its been a while, thankies fo reveryone for their comments!

got a new one

Steelix:
steelixa9nu.png

and the shiny Steelix:
steelix54xv.png

enjoy!

and yes those are the same pics, i just changed the color, its cheating i know but i chouldnt decide if i wanted to color it as the shny or normal so i decided to color it both ways

Diamond

Thunder Trainer
These are just as beautiful as your anime drawings, if not more so...All very well drawn, and CLEAN! I wanna CG now T_T...I've taken a liking to your Steelix, and of course, Articuno, that looks so majestic...

Oh yes, I DEMAND that you do a Milotic and a Rapidash...

....DEMAND

Last edited:
T

Taoist

OMGZORS YA BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Is Better Than Official Pokemon Stuff, I Can See A Difference! I mean, Look At The Steelix, The Shading Is In The Exact Right Place And Exact Right Length, PWNAGE!!!!

E

Evanji Axu

*gasps* Holy crap, those are so beautiful! The colors are so bright and clear! I only suggest putting them in more original poses, lest someone think you stole official art.

Damn, what do you use for this? So awesome~! But the others are right; put 'em in more original poses...I want you to start with Pikachu!(this is a request, BTW. Please~?:D)

Sinthirster

Wondering...
These are amazing! They look exactly like the anime! I like the Umbreon, Raikou and Articuno the best! I wanna see a Mewtwo and Kyogre ^_^ Excellent job!

T

[TBC]Ziggo..[NL]

Those look fantastic, I love to see Charizard and Salmence

;006;

T

Total Shadow

These are wesome! I loved Entei, Umbreon and Raikou a lot, the Steelix was awesome, and the Articuno is awsome! I like your Eevee... should I go on? You're good...

P

Persian

*rolls eyes* Your not really "drawing" these yourself. Your simply taking a pokemon image that can be found on google, change the color to it's shiney, flipping it and claiming it. Seriously, you make me very sad.

Milotic

Persian said:
*rolls eyes* Your not really "drawing" these yourself. Your simply taking a pokemon image that can be found on google, change the color to it's shiney, flipping it and claiming it. Seriously, you make me very sad.
No he's not! that is his own work! look at the rest of the pictures he did!

Status
Not open for further replies.