• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gilde Von Vier ~vs~ The Dragons of Legend Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
I've decided to stop buying popcorn for every war we enter, as I currently weigh 649 pounds and am exactly 65,535 dollars in debt.

wow.............xD

Hey foo check out my class or w/e you signed up for :)

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Yup, you can xD Yur in the war team xD

Final Frontier

The Stuff of Legends
I'm ready for a battle now so VM me when you're ready DoL. :]

Kansas_Rocks!

Awesomeness Trainer
I must say i am on the DoL war team, but i have to battle wifi. And I am also just about to get the last poke im going to use in a trade

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Not a lot of GVV members can do WiFi :/

Is it possible for you to use PO? :)

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Then ask your other members to download it please.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
Well, I can only do PO, so let me know if anyone wants to play me.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
We are subbing in a person and Bliz.

They are the only ones that have WiFi :)

Jew Bagel

Phoenix
I don't think that I am allowed to battle twice, otherwise I would. But sorry for this inconvinience, I myself am trying to usher in a PO age into the Clan.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Darkness, it's totally okay! :D

Read my VM, btw :3

And make sure to credit EXTROPH for the userbars. Make sure to put this in your clan first post as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.