• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gilde Von Vier

Status
Not open for further replies.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Flag_of_GVV-3.png
GILDEVONVIER.png
Flag_of_GVV-3.png

Welcome to Gilde Von Vier! This is a place for people of good quality who seek for the truth.....and have ideals for the betterment of the Pokemon world!!
In this clan, members are encouraged to pursue their goals and have fun in Pokemon. The leaders will work hard to provide a good environment for members to pursue their happiness in the Pokemon world.

Gilde Von Vier--"Guild of Four" in German. There are four leaders in GVV, hence the name.
GVV Government--"Four Leaders, One Clan." The clan is decentralized, to be more efficient. The leaders will split the clan duties with each other.
GVV's Mission--The clan's first and foremost mission is to provide a haven for Pokemon enthusiasts to pursue their happiness.

Remember our motto: A cinis oritur imperium From the ashes, an Empire arises!!

gvvbanner1.png

~Follow all SPPF Rules.
~Please use your common sense.
~Please respect the leaders.
~Please respect your fellow clan members, and also all other SPPF members.
~Please use the Member Gears, and please give credit to Extroph.
~Ignore all trolls and report them immediately to a moderator.
~You must post your battles in order for it to count. Use the format below:
Opponent Name:
W/L:
Additional Comments:

gvvbanner2.png

These are our clan's unique IDs. They are called "Member Gears," and are used as a way of showing pride in being a member of GVV. As stated in the rules above, please use these and please give credit to the one and only Extroph.

Gaining Points: Points in this clan are called GPs, short for GVV Points. GPs are like the EXP. points that a Trainer earns in GVV, because in this clan, we not only encourage the growth of Pokemon, but of trainers as well. Each Clan Battle Victory that a member earns is worth two points. Each Clan War Battle Victory that a member earns is worth ten points. Recruiting a new clan member will grant you three points.

gvvrank1.png
gvvrank2.png
gvvrank3.png
gvvrank4.png
gvvrank5.png

gvvbanner3.png

GVV_Armed_Forces.png

gvvwar2.png

War Manager: The commander-in-chief of the armed forces. By tradition, only the Emperor of the United Realm of Gilde Von Vier can become Commander-in-Chief. Clan ambassadors must contact the manager for wars with GVV.
~Imperiumemperor~

gvvwar1.png

Clan Troopers: The Army of GVV. They fight for the clan's honor and prestige.
~Darkness Master~
~RubySword~
~FrackTail~
~Nightfall~

clan_marine.png

Clan Marines: The Navy of GVV. They are also known as "The Emperor's Own," because of their history as Imperiumemperor's personal bodyguard. They are the elite half of GVV's Armed Forces, and are only called when the battlefront demands their help. The Tridents in the Armed Forces Flag come from their mascot, Empoleon, which is also Imperiumemperor's personal favorite Pokemon.
~Extroph~ 2 Victories
~Trainer Chris~ 1 Victories
~DarkCharizard2~
~Coyote Stark~ 1 Victories

The Ancient Ruins vs GVV War
Result: 3-1 GVV Defeat
Army used: Clan Troopers

The Primus et Ultimus vs GVV War
Result: 3-1 GVV Heroic Victory
Army used: Clan Troopers

Contact any of our War Testers for a Battle Test. It doesn't matter who wins, it is up to them if they let you in the War Team or not.
gvvjob2.png

Clan War Testers:
~Imperiumemperor~
~Extroph~
~Trainer Chris~
~DarkCharizard2~

gvvinfo.png

Pokemon Imperium
~Created by Imperiumemperor and extroph
~Noted for having close ties with members. This tradition continues on in the present day.
~Brought to nothing by internal strife.

Imperial Gilde Von Vier // Vulcan Empire
~Created by Imperiumemperor and extroph
~Managed by Imperiumemperor, extroph, MooseSmuggler, and Silverwindstudios.
~Noted for being the clan with the most "member freedom."
~Brought to nothing by internal strife.

Rise of the Beasts
~Created by Imperiumemperor and extroph.
~Managed by Imperiumemperor, extroph, TrainerChris, Khybon, and pambihirang_nilalang.
~Noted for being the clan in which friendships where strengthened or made.
~Brought to nothing by inactivity.

The Federal Republic of Gilde Von Vier // The United Realm of Gilde Von Vier
~Created and managed by Imperiumemperor, extroph, Trainer Chris, and DarkCharizard2.
~Noted for BEING THE BEST CLAN EVER!! Long live GVV!!
~Most successful creation yet!!

GVVMapTemplatebyVincent2.png

GVVMapTemplatebyVincentUnitedRealm.png

||Maps created by Imperiumemperor||

Gilde Von Vier: A Federal Republic // United Realm founded on a resource-rich archipelago. Its people are valiant and loyal. Being a former empire, GVV lost most of its lands due to internal strife. Today, only the Homelands remain, and these are the ones shown on the map. By learning it the hard way, GVV now prefers an organized nation than a disorganized empire--therefore, it no longer desires to conquer huge amounts of land. What did not go away is GVV's Way of the Warrior--Gildeans still desire the taste of blood and the sounds of clashing blades and gunshots.

--------

Imperium Isle: The most populated part of GVV. Home of the GCR, or the GVV Capital Region. The GCR is the most densely-populated city in the Republic, and it is also the production center of the country. Another significant area of Imperium Isle include the IFR, or the Imperial Farm Reserve, which is the breadbasket of the Republic. The island NW of Imperium Isle is Victory Isle, the HQ of the GVV Navy.
Governor: Imperiumemperor
Capital: GCR aka GVV Capital Region

The Dominion of Chris: The Dominion of Chris, a.k.a. Dominion Island, is the resource-capital of the Republic. The island provides the oil, coal, and other precious needs of the nation. The capital, El Dorado, is also the site of the only gold mine in GVV, hence the name.
Governor: TrainerChris
Capital: El Dorado

The Charizard District: The Charizard District houses the largest Pokemon Wild Reserve in the world. Known as the IWR, or the Imperial Wild Reserve, it is forbidden to catch Pokemon in the island. The island is also home to the awe-inspiring Mt. Namada, which is still an active volcano. All around the island are resorts, which boosts the region's income. This part of GVV also includes Lustropolis, the fastest growing city in GVV.
Governor: DarkCharizard2
Capital: Lustropolis

Extroph Island: Extroph Island is a land of wonder and beauty. The capital is Invictus, which was built on the small island SE of Extroph Island. Invictus is the second-largest city in GVV, behind the Capital Region. It is also the cultural capital of GVV, because the artistic movement of GVV started in this city. Invictus also possesses the other half of the GVV Fleet. In the main island, the historic town of Genesis can be found. This was where Extroph had planned the capital of GVV to be, until Imperiumemperor made the GCR to be the capital. In the West of the island, the VFR, or the Vernonian Forest Reserve, can be found. This land was set aside by Imperiumemperor and Extroph to preserve the beauty of Extroph island. The VFR includes the Great Lake, which is the largest lake in GVV, and also the Victory Falls, the tallest waterfalls in the world. Lastly, in the Eastern part of Extroph Island is Fort Extroph, which is the main training ground of the GVV Army.
Governor: Extroph
Capital: Invictus aka Port Invictus

Federal_Coat_of_Arms_of_GVV.png

|| coats-of-arms made by imperiumemperor ||

Federal Arms: The Federal Arms is the coat-of-arms of the Republic of GVV. The Arms is used in federal buildings, statues, ships, and other creations of GVV. The eagle represents protection and refuge, which signifies the safety of members inside GVV.

The top-right shield is the Shield of Imperium Isle. The Gray Eagle holds an imperial scepter and a sword, which symbolizes the seniority of Imperium Isle over the other regions.

The top-left shield is the Shield of Extroph Island. The Blue Dragon-Lion is an ancient symbol of the City of Invictus, the capital of Extroph Island.

The lower-right shield is the Shield of the District. The volcano represents the power of Mt. Namada, located in the heart of Charizard District.

The lower-left shield is the Shield of the Dominion. The sun represents the whole Dominion Island, while the two stars represent the two regions in which Dominion Island is divided: the Desert Region and the Tropic Region.

The center shield is the Shield of the Capital Region. This shield represents the GCR, the GVV Capital Region. Since the GCR is the center of the Republic, its shield is also the center of the Federal Arms.

Flag_of_GVV-1.png

|| flag made by imperiumemperor ||

Government of GVV:

Commander-in-chief, Governor of the GVV Capital Region, Owner of the Xat:
Imperiumemperor

Governor of Invictus , Secretary of Art, Moderator of the Xat:
Extroph

Governor of El Dorado, Secretary of Tournaments, Moderator of the Xat:
TrainerChris

Governor of Lustropolis, Secretary of Points, Moderator of the Xat:
DarkCharizard2

gvvbanner6.png

PO Username/s:
Friend Code/s:
Referrer:

~Special thanks to Blue Harvest for approving the thread~

Flag_of_GVV-3.png

Last edited:

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun

gvvbanner4.png

This is the Art & Shops Section. Do you want to start a humble shop in our clan? Perhaps you like making art and enjoy making art for everyone? If you do, then come join GVV's Art and Shops section. All you need is to fill out a Registration Form, and follow the steps necessary to make your own shop!

The Steps:

To start your own shop, you must edit one of your posts in the clan. The Edit button under your posts should allow you to do so. After having done so, you must fill out the registration form and vm/pm Extroph (me).

The Registration Form:

HTML:
[B]Serebii Username:[/B]
[B]Job:[/B]
[B]Rate your experience doing the job from 1-10 (10 being highest):[/B]
[B]Link to your Edited Post:[/B]

The Benefits:

Owning a Shop and running one has its own Benefits. For one thing, you name your own prices. You deal with buyers on prices, such as pokemon for pokemon, pokemon for art, etc. It's a win-win, especially if you're looking for pokemon from other people. But if you're doing the job for fun, you may give away items for free.
As the manager of Arts and Shops, I will constantly check shops to see if you are being fair with prices.

Shops:

GVV's Art Emporium: Open
Nightfall715's Art Shop: Under Construction
DarkCharizard2's Breeding Shop: Open

Job Badges:

Once you and your store have been accepted as an official GVV shop and shopkeeper, you may add these badges to your signature.
gvvjob1.png

If you are an artist, use this badge.
gvvwar3.png

If you are a breeder of any kind of pokemon, use this badge.
gvvjob3.png

If you are neither a breeder (legit or RNG) nor an artist, you may use this badge.

Last edited:

TrainerChris

Bad at Pokemon
gvvbanner5.png

This post is for In-Clan Tournaments. Members skilled/interested in competitive battling should join tournaments that will be hosted by TrainerChris(me). GP and other prizes will be given away.

Current Tournament:

Art Attack Tournament

OU Tournament

Previous Tournaments:

None yet

gvvbannerfame.png

None yet

Last edited:

DarkCharizard2

Vae Victis
gvvbanner7.png

This post is to keep track of every member's points and information.

Members:

Imperiumemperor
GP: N/A
PO Name: [GVV]Imperiumemperor

Extroph
PO Name: [GVV]Extroph

TrainerChris
PO Name: [GVV]TrainerChris

DarkCharizard2
PO Name: [GVV]DarkCharizard2

Nightfall715
GP: 0
PO Name: Mid

Coyote Stark
PO Name: Coyote Stark

RubySword
PO Name: Swordy

Cosmic Fury
PO Name: Cosmic Fury

Bliz
PO Name: N/A

slowking79
PO Name: Johannes

Last edited:

Extroph

Gaijin Shogun
artemporium.png

Welcome, fellow GVV members! A great addition to being a member is being able to request art from me and Darkness Master! Just follow simple rules, and always use the request forms!

RULES:

~ Follow Sppf rules and GVV's rules
~ Give credit to the artist
~ One request to each artist per person every 3 days
~ Don't request when the Waiting list is full
~ Do not request when the shop is closed
~ Follow the request form!

WAITING LIST:

Extroph: (OPEN)
--
--

Darkness Master: (CLOSED)
--
--

Imperiumemperor: (OPEN)
--
--

DarkCharizard2: (CLOSED)
--
--

TrainerChris: (CLOSED)
--
--

ARTISTS:

Extroph
647.gif

gvvtrainerchrisgear4.png

Gear Banner
HTML:
[B]I would like a Gear Banner please![/B]
[B]Text:[/B]
[B]Render (No background if possible):[/B]

gvvvince.png

Gear Team
HTML:
[B]I would like a Gear Team please![/B]
[B]Trainer:[/B]
[B]Pokemon (6 Total):[/B]

empavvie.png

Xat Avvie
HTML:
[B]I would like a Xat Avvie please![/B]
[B]Pokemon/Render:[/B]

ex2.png

Gear Icon
HTML:
[B]I would like a Gear Icon please![/B]
[B]Pokemon:[/B]

gvv_banner_art_shop.png

Gear Title
HTML:
[B]I would like a Gear Title please![/B]
[B]Render (Max Two):[/B]

GVVleader3.png

Simple Banner
HTML:
[B]I would like a Simple Banner please![/B]
[B]Render:[/B]
[B]Background Color:[/B]

Darkness Master
106.gif

Comin Soon

Imperiumemperor
395.gif

EmpoleonBannerFirstbyVince.png
FirstRoundSamurott_byVincent.png
godfatherhonchkrow-1.png
GVV_Army.png

Banners
HTML:
[B]I would like a Banner from V please![/B]
[B]Dimensions (w x h):[/B]
[B]Render:[/B]
[B]Background:[/B]
[B]Thanks V!![/B]

DarkCharizard2
006.gif

Comin Soon

TrainerChris
448.gif

Comin Soon

C-Gear banner style is a GVV original idea. Anyone who makes anything close to the style, or even the same with different renders, are copiers.

Last edited:

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
My Gilde Von Vier Gears

GVVleader1.png

gvvwar2.png

gvvjob1.png

|| gears made by extroph ||

Last edited:

Nightfall_

Gamer Extrodinare
PO Username/s: Mid
Friend Code/s: N/A
Referrer: I have none.

I personalty am not gonna say "Good luck" I am gonna say "I'd like to join!"

First joined post FTW

Last edited:

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Welcome Nightfall!! :) Welcome to GVV!

And thanks everyone for the good lucks.

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Thanks for joining, DM! Chris and DC good job (Chris for sending links and DC for updating his post). You guys are the best leaders :)

And Ex, I told you man, give it time, and GVV WILL rise again :)

Also, thanks Final! :)

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Wise Words from DarkCharizard2

GVVleader4.png

"That is what this clan is about! Learning new skills, honing the skills you have already, and having fun!"

"You should have seen it back then....something to fear...." Referring to GVV.

"I was in GVV. What a great clan......"

"I'm glad a new clan got created to continue the Vulcan Empire Story!!" After joining Rise of the Beasts.

"Goodbye Imperiumemperor and Extroph, creators of Pokemon Imperium, Gilde Von Vier, and Rise of the Beasts." This quote was in his signature after Imperiumemperor and Extroph left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.