• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ginji's Event Shop

Ginji

Hmm
Everything's ready to go on my end, 6 at a time right?
Oh and remember to remove the magmar's and electabuzz's items.
Yup 6 at a time and I did

Road

Shiny Master
Sure ^^, when can you trade? Also the gengar you asked for I need a clone of it
Cool thanks!! Hm, trading times are difficult because of time zone difference (I'm in GMT -9 now). Weekends work best, and on weekdays I'm usually around 6-10 PM my time, but I only have tonight free before I'm booked til Monday. @@

Ah of course!! If you need clones of the others too I can do that easily~ c;

eff_ekt

Ok, soo what do you for that and Hyadain's Landorus?

Would be cool to get the Bagon with Iron Defense, but you've written NFT as per the original owner's request, so dw about it (that original owner is selfish af imo)

But ummm I can trade you the Pachirisu and Landorus for the Korean Shiny Volcarona from 2012 and ExtremeSpeed Zigzagoon.

Are you still interested in the JPN Shiny XY&Z Yveltal as well btw?

Ginji

Hmm
Cool thanks!! Hm, trading times are difficult because of time zone difference (I'm in GMT -9 now). Weekends work best, and on weekdays I'm usually around 6-10 PM my time, but I only have tonight free before I'm booked til Monday. @@

Ah of course!! If you need clones of the others too I can do that easily~ c;

Hmm give me time in EST for the trade ^^"
I only need the gengar cloned

Would be cool to get the Bagon with Iron Defense, but you've written NFT as per the original owner's request, so dw about it (that original owner is selfish af imo)

But ummm I can trade you the Pachirisu and Landorus for the Korean Shiny Volcarona from 2012 and ExtremeSpeed Zigzagoon.

Are you still interested in the JPN Shiny XY&Z Yveltal as well btw?

What do you want for it?

eff_ekt

Road

Shiny Master
Hmm give me time in EST for the trade ^^"
I only need the gengar cloned
Oh good. Um, EST is 13 hours behind me, so 6-10 PM my time is 5-9 AM EST. Weekends I'm usually on all day my time (9 AM to maybe like midnight, so 8PM to like 9 AM
EST). But like I said I'm booked til Monday. @w@

Ginji

Hmm
Would love to trade it for the Bagon with Iron Defense lol xD
Hmm I would if I could ^^"
Oh good. Um, EST is 13 hours behind me, so 6-10 PM my time is 5-9 AM EST. Weekends I'm usually on all day my time (9 AM to maybe like midnight, so 8PM to like 9 AM
EST). But like I said I'm booked til Monday. @w@
I see, well I'm asleep between 4 am - 12 pm soo send me a pm when your able to trade. ^^

eff_ekt

hadou regi

A few more I'm interested in:
-UT Hasty ジャローダ (Serperior ♂) lv.50 (1/13/2015) OT プレゼント ID 01095 Proud of its power
-UT Modest ケロマツ (Froakie ♂) lv.7 (12/7/2014) OT はままつちょ ID 12074 Very finicky
-UT Careful Pumpkaboo ♂ lv.50 (10/1/2014) OT Tétrico 2014 ID 10014 Takes plenty of siestas [SPA]
-UT Naïve Pumpkaboo ♀ lv.50 (10/1/2014) OT Horreur 2014 ID 10014 Quick to flee [FRE]
My list is in the event trading thread on page 169, I can also clone that hoopa for you if you still need it

Last edited:

Ginji

Hmm
A few more I'm interested in:
-UT Hasty ジャローダ (Serperior ♂) lv.50 (1/13/2015) OT プレゼント ID 01095 Proud of its power
-UT Modest ケロマツ (Froakie ♂) lv.7 (12/7/2014) OT はままつちょ ID 12074 Very finicky
-UT Careful Pumpkaboo ♂ lv.50 (10/1/2014) OT Tétrico 2014 ID 10014 Takes plenty of siestas [SPA]
-UT Naïve Pumpkaboo ♀ lv.50 (10/1/2014) OT Horreur 2014 ID 10014 Quick to flee [FRE]
My list is in the event trading thread on page 169, I can also clone that hoopa for you if you still need it

Can I have these:

151 Game Freak Mew ゲーフリ 22796 Lvl 5 JAP 3/1/2015
721 Nebel Volcanion ネーベル 04166 Lvl 70 JAP 5/22/2016
381 Pokemon Center Latios ポケセン 08315 Lvl 50 JAP 9/1/2015
249 Pokemon Center Lugia ポケセン 09075 Lvl 50 JAP 9/13/2015

And yes I still need my hoopa cloned plz ^^

hadou regi

Can I have these:

151 Game Freak Mew ゲーフリ 22796 Lvl 5 JAP 3/1/2015
721 Nebel Volcanion ネーベル 04166 Lvl 70 JAP 5/22/2016
381 Pokemon Center Latios ポケセン 08315 Lvl 50 JAP 9/1/2015
249 Pokemon Center Lugia ポケセン 09075 Lvl 50 JAP 9/13/2015

And yes I still need my hoopa cloned plz ^^
Sure, I might be able to trade sooner than later but I'm not sure yet so I'll let you know when I can

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
Hello. Can I get your
-UT Jolly Wobbuffet ♂ lv.15 (6/22/2014) OT Jessie ID 06214 Likes to run [ITA]
-UT JP Navel Rock Shiny Lugia lv.70
for two of my UT Aldora HA Legend birds?

btw is this -UT Adamant JPN Faraway Island Shiny Mew lv.30 (nearly flawless) (on 5th gen only), eppie's or someone else's?

Edit:
I got the wobbuffet... I'm still interested in the Shiny Lugia.

Last edited:

Ginji

Hmm
Hello. Can I get your
-UT Jolly Wobbuffet ♂ lv.15 (6/22/2014) OT Jessie ID 06214 Likes to run [ITA]
-UT JP Navel Rock Shiny Lugia lv.70
for two of my UT Aldora HA Legend birds?

btw is this -UT Adamant JPN Faraway Island Shiny Mew lv.30 (nearly flawless) (on 5th gen only), eppie's or someone else's?

Edit:
I got the wobbuffet... I'm still interested in the Shiny Lugia.

The shiny mew is eppie's