• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ginji's Event Shop

Road

Shiny Master
Ginji! Sorry I keep missing you!! Our term just ended though, so hopefully I'll be around more if yer still interested in the trade! @w@

Also, about Volcanion, the one I have listed is in English, is that alright with you? I do have a second code that I'll be redeeming in Japanese soon, so if you prefer the authentic language I can do that.

trainer255

The Kung-Fu Scizor
Hey Ginji! I'm interested in the English Diancie you own.

In return, I can give you a Timid 3IV (Perfect Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Spe) battle ready 20th anniversary Darkrai.

Last edited:

Ginji

Hmm
Ginji! Sorry I keep missing you!! Our term just ended though, so hopefully I'll be around more if yer still interested in the trade! @w@

Also, about Volcanion, the one I have listed is in English, is that alright with you? I do have a second code that I'll be redeeming in Japanese soon, so if you prefer the authentic language I can do that.

I'm still interested ^^
I prefer the authentic language more if that's ok with you

Hey Ginji! I'm interested in the English Diancie you own.

In return, I can give you a Timid 3IV (Perfect Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Spe) battle ready 20th anniversary Darkrai.

Ok, I'll be able trade once I get cloned

Road

Shiny Master
I'm still interested ^^
I prefer the authentic language more if that's ok with you
No problem! I need to work on SRing him tho so it may take some time. I'll get back to you on it asap!

Frost Valley

Frost Valley
Interested in your Birthday Event Pokemon and others hopefully I got some stuff you're interested in ;o

20th anniv
Jirachi
Xerneas
Yveltal
Celebi
Yveltal
Manaphy Bold Hydration 5iv ofc
Entei ★
Diancie Naive OT:OCT2014 10274
JPN Movie Volcanion 5iv Modest
Play Mewtwo
Guide Book Keldeo
Ageto Celebi
TRU Manaphy
2007 Poketopia Elecktrivire
GameStop Deoxys
Baba Flygon
ASH Pikachu
Gamestop Trio Dog Shiny
Movie14 Victini
SMR2012 Keldeo
2012 JPN Genesect
Scrap Eevee
Scrap Mewtwo
7 spot Lugia
JPN Pancham
Sly Zoroak
Spring Charizard
Galileo Rayquaza

Ginji

Hmm
Interested in your Birthday Event Pokemon and others hopefully I got some stuff you're interested in ;o

20th anniv
Jirachi
Xerneas
Yveltal
Celebi
Yveltal
Manaphy Bold Hydration 5iv ofc
Entei ★
Diancie Naive OT:OCT2014 10274
JPN Movie Volcanion 5iv Modest
Play Mewtwo
Guide Book Keldeo
Ageto Celebi
TRU Manaphy
2007 Poketopia Elecktrivire
GameStop Deoxys
Baba Flygon
ASH Pikachu
Gamestop Trio Dog Shiny
Movie14 Victini
SMR2012 Keldeo
2012 JPN Genesect
Scrap Eevee
Scrap Mewtwo
7 spot Lugia
JPN Pancham
Sly Zoroak
Spring Charizard
Galileo Rayquaza
I'm interested in these:

Play Mewtwo
Guide Book Keldeo
Scrap Eevee
Scrap Mewtwo
7 spot Lugia
JPN Pancham

Are these UT and legit?
Hi,
Are you interested in malaysia nebel volcanion?
What date was it obtained on?

Randoman

12-nov-16,got it from cinema distirbution

Last edited:

pikachu10101

Hi could you trade me your -UT Jolly ビクティニ (Victini) lv.100 OT トウホク ID 11252 Takes plenty of siestas (Flawless IVs).

I could trade you a Volcanion code

Road

Shiny Master
Aaaaand I'm back! Finally SRed my Nebel Volcanion, his details are as follows:
Lv. 70, Timid, UT, w/ Rage Candy Bar, 31/x/29/27/31/31

For reference, this is what you had listed from me originally:
Japanese name? XY&Z Zygarde
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Shiny Eevee (M, Lv. 15, Modest, UT, ENG) #
Game Freak Mew (Lv. 5, Calm, UT, ENG) #
Nebel Volcanion
Pokemon Center Shiny Ho-Oh (Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ENG, w/ Sacred Ash, 31/31/20+/x/31/31)
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Shiny Mewtwo (Lv. 100, Timid, UT, ENG, w/ Mewtwonite Y, 31/19/17/31/31/31) #
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Articuno (Lv. 70, Timid, UT, 21/31/24/28/31/31) #
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Zapdos (Lv. 70, Calm, UT, 31/x/31/x/31/31) #
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Moltres (Lv. 70, Modest, UT, 31/x/31/27/31/21) #
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Venusaur (M, Lv. 100, Timid, UT, ENG, w/ Venusaurite)
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Charizard (M, Lv. 100, Timid, UT, ENG, w/ Charizardite Y)
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Blastoise (M, Lv. 100, Bold, UT, ENG, w/ Blastoisinite)
Mark McQuillan”s Shiny Machamp (M, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT)

I have an alternate PC Kyoto Ho-Oh as well (Jolly), and want to note that my Mewtwo is under non-redis now due to the date.

Upon looking at yer first page again, I also now have the PC Mega Tokyo Shiny Pikachu, Se Jun Park's Pachirisu, and the Eevee House Sylveon if yer interested! Let me know and I'll get you an updated list of what I'd like (I got some of them in later trades so I have to edit it anyway @@).

Ginji

Hmm
Aaaaand I'm back! Finally SRed my Nebel Volcanion, his details are as follows:
Lv. 70, Timid, UT, w/ Rage Candy Bar, 31/x/29/27/31/31

For reference, this is what you had listed from me originally:
Japanese name? XY&Z Zygarde
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Shiny Eevee (M, Lv. 15, Modest, UT, ENG) #
Game Freak Mew (Lv. 5, Calm, UT, ENG) #
Nebel Volcanion
Pokemon Center Shiny Ho-Oh (Lv. 50, Adamant, UT, ENG, w/ Sacred Ash, 31/31/20+/x/31/31)
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Shiny Mewtwo (Lv. 100, Timid, UT, ENG, w/ Mewtwonite Y, 31/19/17/31/31/31) #
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Articuno (Lv. 70, Timid, UT, 21/31/24/28/31/31) #
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Zapdos (Lv. 70, Calm, UT, 31/x/31/x/31/31) #
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Moltres (Lv. 70, Modest, UT, 31/x/31/27/31/21) #
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Venusaur (M, Lv. 100, Timid, UT, ENG, w/ Venusaurite)
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Charizard (M, Lv. 100, Timid, UT, ENG, w/ Charizardite Y)
Pokemon Scrap 2016 Blastoise (M, Lv. 100, Bold, UT, ENG, w/ Blastoisinite)
Mark McQuillan”s Shiny Machamp (M, Lv. 50, Adamant, UT)

I have an alternate PC Kyoto Ho-Oh as well (Jolly), and want to note that my Mewtwo is under non-redis now due to the date.

Upon looking at yer first page again, I also now have the PC Mega Tokyo Shiny Pikachu, Se Jun Park's Pachirisu, and the Eevee House Sylveon if yer interested! Let me know and I'll get you an updated list of what I'd like (I got some of them in later trades so I have to edit it anyway @@).
I'm interested ^^
What is the date for the Se Jun Park's Pachirisu and is the Eevee House Sylveon the Korean one?

Road

Shiny Master
I'm interested ^^
What is the date for the Se Jun Park's Pachirisu and is the Eevee House Sylveon the Korean one?
Sorry for the super late reply, I've been trying to move everything to SM. Been a nightmare. @@

Sylveon's date is 1/8/2014 (can't find any info on PowerSaves dates for this event so not sure on it, but I've seen weird dates one day early or late from the distribution because of time zone jumps).
Pachirisu's date is 6/6/2015 (박세준 05165, also don't have PowerSaves info on this one but considering no language tag (making it ENG) and the date it matches up with the redemption period in Australia).

Maybe you've heard more about the events than I have so let me know if these look odd! I got them from a reputable trader who's also a good hack checker so I'd think they're okay.

Meluvia

Ghost Master
I've got a few of the Lunar Magikarps if you're still looking for one.

Meluvia

Ghost Master