• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ginji's shiny and event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Hmm
the lugia is lvl 10
hmm I don't need the dream radar lugia lv.10 anymore but I'm still very interested in the japanese spa fossil archen and anorith, use my black fc kyosuke

Hey there. I'm interested in your shiny flawless/nearflawless turtwig, petilil, pineco, slowpoke, horsea, accelegor, adamant tepig, and solosis. If I may ask what are the natures of the solosis, accelegor, and horsea?

Heres what I have to offer myself. Sorry to dump a huge list on you ):

(All are UT unless listed!)
----------SHINY FLAWLESS LEGENDS----------

ADAMANT - Ho-oh
IMPISH - Lugia (lvl 100, ev trained in def, sp def, and hp)
RASH - Deoxys (lvl 100, ev trained in sp atk and speed)
TIMID - Mewtwo (lvl 71, given one rare candy to identify IVs, nicnamed "EXODUS")
TIMID - Thundurus
ADAMANT - Groudon (PC Fukuoka)
MODEST/TIMID - Kyogre (modest one is PC Fukuoka, timid is from heartgold)
MODEST - Dialga
TIMID - Palkia
TIMID - Giratina
ADAMANT/MODEST - Kyurem
TIMID - Dalkia
TIMID - Manaphy
TIMID - Shaymin (lvl 100, EV trained in sp atk and speed)
TIMID - Mew (lvl 100, EV trained in sp atk and speed)
JOLLY - Terrakion
TIMID - Virizion
JOLLY - Cobalion
JOLLY - Landorus
NAIVE - Tornadus
TIMID - Zapdos
TIMID - Articuno
TIMID - Raikou (HP grass 70)
TIMID - Moltress
MODEST - Regice
ADAMANT - Regirock
CAREFUL – Registeel (lvl 100, EV trained in sp def and hp)
TIMID - Mesprit
BOLD - Uxie
TIMID - Azelf
BOLD - Cressilia (lvl 100, ev trained in def and hp)
TIMID - Latios (lvl 100, ev trained in sp atk and speed. I have 2, one with HP fire 70 and one that’s flawless
TIMID - Latias
TIMID - Jirachi (wishmaker obviously, most likely has terrible IVs, can check if asked)
MODEST - Heatran

----------REGULAR FLAWLESS SHINIES----------

MODEST/MILD – Deino
ADAMANT – Azumarill (lvl 100, EV trained in atk and hp)
ADAMANT – Gyarados (lvl 24, drained EVs, dw ability)
TIMID – Staryu
BOLD – Squritle
JOLLY – Trapinch
ADAMANT - Totodile
MODEST/TIMID – Volcarona (lvl 100, both are EV trained in sp atk and speed)
ADAMANT - Scyther
SASSY - Ferrathorn (lvl 100, ev trained in def, hp, sp def)
ADAMANT – Riolu
TIMID – Ninetails (dw ability)
ADAMANT - Swinub
TIMID - Abra (dw ability)
ADAMANT - Ralts
ADAMANT - Axew
ADAMANT - Larvitar
ADAMANT - Timburr
ADAMANT - Dratini
TIMID - Magnemite
IMPISH - Skarmory
JOLLY - Salamence (lvl 100, EV trained in atk and speed, nicnamed "Fleigtraum")
TIMID - Gastly
IMPISH - Gligar (dw ability)
BOLD - Politoad (lvl 100, EV trained hp and def, dw ability)
JOLLY - Cloyster (lvl 100, EV trained in atk and speed, dw ability)
TIMID - Alakazam (lvl 100, ev trained in sp atk and speed)
ADAMANT - Metagross (lvl 100, EV trained in atk and hp)
JOLLY - Darumaka
ADAMANT - Rhyhron
ADAMANT - Growlithe
BOLD – Feebas
TIMID - Zoroark (lvl 54, EV drained)
JOLLY - Sandile
MODEST - Yanma
MODEST - Litwick
TIMID - Porygon
SASSY – Onix
CAREFUL – Sableye (dw ability)
ADAMANT – Carvanha (dw ability)
NAUGHTY – Bagon (dw ability)
ADAMANT - Golurk (trained to lvl 43, evs drained)
ADAMANT - Aron
JOLLY - Elekid
JOLLY - Venipede
TIMID - Treecko (nicnamed Sceptile, has HP Ice 70)
TIMID - Joltik
ADAMANT - Rufflet
JOLLY - Aerodactyl (lvl 100, ev trained in atk and speed)
ADAMANT - Drilbur
TIMID - Rotom

---------- EVENTS/MISC----------

American Ruby and Sapphire shiny zigzagoon. (these are next to uncloned and will not be clone traded due to the owners request. Only exceptional offers)
TIMID - Gamestop Deoxys
MODEST - SPR2012 Reshiram
ADAMANT - Entei (WIN2011)
RASH - Raikou (WIN2011)
RELAXED - Suicune (WIN2011, flawed IVs)
TIMID - TRU Arceus
HASTY – V-create Rayquaza
ADAMANT - Rayquaza (Nobunaga)
TIMID/JOLLY - Meloetta
NAIVE - Genesect
MODEST - WIN2011 Celebi
JOLLY - SMR2010 Jirachi
TIMID - FAL2010 Mew
TIMID – SMR2012 Keldeo (Has HP Ice 70)
RASH – Oblivia Deoxys
ADAMANT - WORLD08 Lucario
TIMID - Lugia (dw ability)
IMPISH - Ho-oh (dw ability)
TIMID - ExtremeSpeed Pikachu (shiny)

----------REGULAR SHINYS (no competative value but you can ask for natures/IVs if you wish)----------

Camerupt, Electrike, Plusle, Poochyena, Charmander, Pansage, solrock, swablu

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Interested in your UT modest shiny eevee lv.1 (flawless/wish, curse & yawn), and UT jolly shiny bagon lv.1 (flawless/dw ability/dragon dance). I have a UT Bold Shiny Dratini Lvl 1 if interested.

Ginji

Hmm
Do you still have a shiny breloom or shroomish with DW ability?
I have a lot of pokemon so if your interested i would like to trade anything for it..
I have non-shiny breloom with its dw ability
Interested in your UT modest shiny eevee lv.1 (flawless/wish, curse & yawn), and UT jolly shiny bagon lv.1 (flawless/dw ability/dragon dance). I have a UT Bold Shiny Dratini Lvl 1 if interested.
I'm not interested, sorry
Not sure if you still have a shiny Milotic, but I'm desperately looking for one. I have a shiny Virizion and shiny Sharpedo I would trade for it. I'm also looking for a shiny Flygon, shiny Ninetales or a shiny Eevee.
I still have it, do you have any flawless shinies?

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Interested in the ut shiny lvl 1 adamant aron with eggmoves.. Please oh please, ive been looking high and low for one. lol. i have a lvl ut shiny flawless druddigon, shiny flawless koffing, tynamo, and squirtle. i also have normal shiniies, some might be flawless though. im intersted in others to, but mainly the aron right now :)

Ginji

Hmm
Interested in the ut shiny lvl 1 adamant aron with eggmoves.. Please oh please, ive been looking high and low for one. lol. i have a lvl ut shiny flawless druddigon, shiny flawless koffing, tynamo, and squirtle. i also have normal shiniies, some might be flawless though. im intersted in others to, but mainly the aron right now :)

Does the shiny flawless koffing have any egg moves?

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Sry, Lil bro stole my shiny koffing before he went to our cousins.

JinMo92

Hi, I am interested in your UT Technican Breloom. I can offer almost every lvl 100 Ev'd Gen 5 pokemon's. Are there any Gen 5 pokemon you are interested? A few I can name that may interest you that I EV'd myself, Volcarona, Hydreigon, Ferrothorn, Chandlure, Haxorus, Eelektross, Leavanny, Gigalith, Conkledurr, Reuniculus, and many more! If you are interested send me a message.

elyk800

Hey Ginji, I am interested in your UT Technician Breloom. I do not have much to offer, but I have the DWF pokemon in my sig, some of them are also from the Hidden Hollows. Out of curiosity, is it Adamant/flawless? If it is, I can try to find something better to offer you.

Ginji

Hmm
Hi, I am interested in your UT Technican Breloom. I can offer almost every lvl 100 Ev'd Gen 5 pokemon's. Are there any Gen 5 pokemon you are interested? A few I can name that may interest you that I EV'd myself, Volcarona, Hydreigon, Ferrothorn, Chandlure, Haxorus, Eelektross, Leavanny, Gigalith, Conkledurr, Reuniculus, and many more! If you are interested send me a message.
What are the stats and ability of your leavanny?
When is the best time to trade
whenever your online
Hey Ginji, I am interested in your UT Technician Breloom. I do not have much to offer, but I have the DWF pokemon in my sig, some of them are also from the Hidden Hollows. Out of curiosity, is it Adamant/flawless? If it is, I can try to find something better to offer you.
hmm I'm not interested and its not adamant/flawless

devildog201306

Event Collector

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hi I was wondering if I could have any timid thunderus you have? I can give you all my dw female pokemon and 5 eved pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.