• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ginji's shiny and event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Hmm
Good to see you're still trade Genji, you always where one of the best on here. With that sucking up out of the way I'm looking for the Movie 13 Mewtwo, Movie 13 shiny Genesect and the Shiny Conquest Rayquaza if you can help me out.

Sure XD
use my black fc kyosuke for Movie 13 shiny Genesect and the Shiny Conquest Rayquaza & black fc Saizo for Movie 13 Mewtwo

G_R7

Custom User Title
I bumped up my old topic with what I have. Hopefully I may still have something you need as I don't expect any freebies. If not then I'll send you something you may already have with different dates and natures. is 2 of each OK?

Last edited:

Ginji

Hmm
I bumped up my old topic with what I have. Hopefully I may still have something you need as I don't expect any freebies. If not then I'll send you something you may already have with different dates and natures. is 2 of each OK?
Hmm I think I have everything you have. So its my 3 for your 6?

G_R7

Custom User Title
Because it's you I will, if you're still about. Got 3 shinies and 3 events.

Last edited:

ryacurbak617

I have two pretty rare global link event pokemon. The facts for both of the events can be found on serebii's site.

Vaporeon
Lv 11(breeded for an eevee and it grew a level)
Caught 5/19/2011 in Entree Forest
Met at Lv. 10
Nature: Bold
Ability: Hydration
Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack

Lucario
Lv 10 (UT)
Caught 1/15/2011 in Entree Forest
Met at Lv. 10
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Justified
Moves: Detect, Metal Claw, Counter, Bullet Punch

PM if interested. Looking for other events, Shinies, Legendaries... Open to any offer.

Ginji

Hmm
I have two pretty rare global link event pokemon. The facts for both of the events can be found on serebii's site.

Vaporeon
Lv 11(breeded for an eevee and it grew a level)
Caught 5/19/2011 in Entree Forest
Met at Lv. 10
Nature: Bold
Ability: Hydration
Moves: Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand, Sand-Attack

Lucario
Lv 10 (UT)
Caught 1/15/2011 in Entree Forest
Met at Lv. 10
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Justified
Moves: Detect, Metal Claw, Counter, Bullet Punch

PM if interested. Looking for other events, Shinies, Legendaries... Open to any offer.
I already have those, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.