• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ginji's shiny and event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 for 2 trade? Isn't that a bit unfair (I know they're korean and rare but still)
Hmm, then how about Suicune+1 Credit for Zek & Resh?

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
What are the stats of your DW Jolly Staraptor with Double Edge and Roost?

The stats of my Staraptor, in order from hp to speed are:
290/338/176/122/127/328

I got it from a trade so I'm going to check it's iv's and ev's on the iv calculator shortly.

Ginji

Hmm
Ginji deal brother. ;)
I can trade whenever you can
It's like an IOU. I trade you 'Pokémon X' now for a 'Junk Pokémon' but when/ if I see something I like, I can use the credit to get it :)
oh ok, sure
The stats of my Staraptor, in order from hp to speed are:
290/338/176/122/127/328

I got it from a trade so I'm going to check it's iv's and ev's on the iv calculator shortly.
ok, what did you want for it again?

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
What about now Ginji:D? And will you be interested in Super Strong Milotic , Walren , Ludicolo I have like 5 per each.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
ok, use my black fc and I'm able to trade whenever you can

I guess it is the second black fc in your sig? I'll register it and wait until we're both online for a trade :)

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I'm interested in the Bold DW Bulbasaur. I can offer a Timid Kyushu Event Sceptile. I also have an EV trained Shiny Timid Kyurem: 56 HP / 216 Spe / 236 SpA. I also have a Hasty Shiny Heatran. If you're interested, then I'll give you the Pokemons' details.

Ginji

Hmm
I'm interested in the Bold DW Bulbasaur. I can offer a Timid Kyushu Event Sceptile. I also have an EV trained Shiny Timid Kyurem: 56 HP / 216 Spe / 236 SpA. I also have a Hasty Shiny Heatran. If you're interested, then I'll give you the Pokemons' details.

What is the OT of your Timid Kyushu Event Sceptile?

Trinimaster.

Hey Ginji I'm interested in these pokes
UT adamant shiny tynamo lv.1 (flawless)
UT adamant shiny cubchoo lv.1 (flawless/ice punch)
UT jolly shiny buizel lv.1 (flawless)
UT timid shiny abra lv.1 (flawless/dw ability/elemental punches)
UT timid emolga lv.1 (flawless/air slash, HP fighting) *bred by Kitara*
UT adamant shiny druddigon lv.1 (flawless)

I can offer you
Shiny flawless Lv.1 Modest Shellos
Shiny near flawless (Sp.Att 17) Lv.1 adamant Corphish with EM Dragon Dance/Superpower
Shiny flawless lv.1 adamant Carvanha with EM hydro pump/acientpower/double edge
Shiny flawless DW Lv.1 lonely Goldeen
Shiny flawless DW Lv.1 adamant Magikarp
Shiny flawless Lv.1 Brave Snubbull with EM Close Combat/Metronome/Double Edge/Heal Bell
Shiny flawless LV.1 adamant Sandhrew with EM Night Slash
Shiny flawless Lv.1 Jolly Weedle

Status
Not open for further replies.