• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ginji's shiny and event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Hmm
Hey again. I'm interested in this... UT modest shiny tynamo lv.27 (nearly flawless) and can you please CMT for it. Thanks.
Yo, can I have this:

Shiny Flawless Riolu UT Lv. 1
OT: Sky, ID: 45242
Adamant Nature, Ability: Inner Focus
Moves: Quick Attack/Foresight/Ice Punch/Crunch
Ok may i please have the trainer info on it?

OT MattJ ID 25437

Ex_Hollowman

포켓몬사랑 - Pokemon Love
OMG hi Ginji long time no see. [Off-topic sorry.]

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I have a few shinies which I will trade for the DW Treecko. These shinies are: Lileep, Trapinch, Kabuto, Growlithe and Larvitar. None of these have egg moves, but I can teach them 4th gen tm moves such as Dark Pulse and Stealth Rock. I also have a Timid, untouched Latias. Hope to make a trade.

Ginji

Hmm
Hmm, I see. Then would you be interested in a pair with redis-rights?
Sure
OMG hi Ginji long time no see. [Off-topic sorry.]
Yo ^^
I have a few shinies which I will trade for the DW Treecko. These shinies are: Lileep, Trapinch, Kabuto, Growlithe and Larvitar. None of these have egg moves, but I can teach them 4th gen tm moves such as Dark Pulse and Stealth Rock. I also have a Timid, untouched Latias. Hope to make a trade.
I'm not interested, sorry
CMT for treeko
I didn't see anything I wanted, sorry

-UT Serious Birthday タブンネ (Tabunne) lv.30 (11/4/2011) OT トウキョー ID 11041 [Tokyo]
-UT Serious Birthday タブンネ (Tabunne) lv.30 (12/24/2011) OT ヨコハマ ID 11041 [Yokohama]
-UT Relaxed 스이쿤 (Suicune) lv.30 OT 크라운시티 ID 12160

Could I get these guys for Zek & Resh then?

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I am interested in your shiny ev'd Conkeldurr. I have many ev'd pokemon to offer and they are all at least near flawless while some of them are flawless. I have:
-A Shiny Adamant nature Excadrill
-A DW Impish Gliscor
-A DW Jolly Staraptor with Double Edge and Roost
-A DW Adamant (I think) Gyarados
-A DW Bold Slowbro
-A Shiny Timid Latias
-And much, much more
If you are interested, feel free to reply to me and ask whatever. The only thing I have to ask if you are interested in Conkeldurr's set (I.E, is it flawless or what iv's does it have, what is its movepool and what ev spread is it?).

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
Ginji CMT this please and long time no see BRO!
UT Quirky ゾロアーク (Zoroark ♂) lv.50 (1/16/2011) OT ポケスマ! ID 01161 event move: Bark Out (World Hobby Fair)

Ginji

Hmm
-UT Serious Birthday タブンネ (Tabunne) lv.30 (11/4/2011) OT トウキョー ID 11041 [Tokyo]
-UT Serious Birthday タブンネ (Tabunne) lv.30 (12/24/2011) OT ヨコハマ ID 11041 [Yokohama]
-UT Relaxed 스이쿤 (Suicune) lv.30 OT 크라운시티 ID 12160

Could I get these guys for Zek & Resh then?
3 for 2 trade? Isn't that a bit unfair (I know they're korean and rare but still)
I am interested in your shiny ev'd Conkeldurr. I have many ev'd pokemon to offer and they are all at least near flawless while some of them are flawless. I have:
-A Shiny Adamant nature Excadrill
-A DW Impish Gliscor
-A DW Jolly Staraptor with Double Edge and Roost
-A DW Adamant (I think) Gyarados
-A DW Bold Slowbro
-A Shiny Timid Latias
-And much, much more
If you are interested, feel free to reply to me and ask whatever. The only thing I have to ask if you are interested in Conkeldurr's set (I.E, is it flawless or what iv's does it have, what is its movepool and what ev spread is it?).
What are the stats of your DW Jolly Staraptor with Double Edge and Roost?
Ginji CMT this please and long time no see BRO!
UT Quirky ゾロアーク (Zoroark ♂) lv.50 (1/16/2011) OT ポケスマ! ID 01161 event move: Bark Out (World Hobby Fair)
Yo, same to you
Can I have this:

Shiny 03172 フクオカ Groudon Adamant 3-17-2012 Capable of taking hits HP 274

Status
Not open for further replies.