• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ginji's shiny and event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Hmm what other EV'd pkmn do you have?

I have a shiny flawless ev trained Haxorus, ev trained in attack and speed, along with a shiny near flawless (31 in everything but speed, which is 30) ev trained Registeel, ev trained in defenses and also has seismic toss and stealth rock.

If your not interested in these, I understand but these two are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. I'll find my DS and list the others if you'd like.

xDallas

RNG Abuser
Ginji

Yes they are 100% legit. All with Zydon OT were RNG'd by one of the moderators at Neoseeker.

zakzak66

dutchmedic
Hi I was wondering if you have any shinny s you would trade for my naive meloetta with 22 for iv sp atk If you have a shiny zubat or Eevee that would be the best but any would still be cool

BryanGChung

Hmm what other EV'd pkmn do you have?

I'm interested in these:
Landorus - Sheer Force (DW) - Adamant - (31/31/31/31/31/31) OT: Zydon ID: 62926
Thundurus - Defiant (DW) - Timid - (31/31/31/31/31/31) OT: Zydon ID: 62926

Are they legit?

I have one ^^"

Thanks ^^ and I think so

OK, use my black fc kyosuke

Sorry I already have one

I see, im interested in the ones with they're korean names

Oh If so, I can trade my one with Korean name. What do you want?

I can trade today until 11:00 p.m.

Please PM me with your available time.

Last edited:

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Hi. Im interested in

Leech seed oddish

Check my shop to see if theres anything you like. Have quite a lot to offer. Will offer multiple events. Here are my japanese dream radar legendaries. Since it's in your wants i thought i'd post it.

Lugia
LV.5 || OT: P P o r g || ID: 30693 || Nature: Gentle
LV.10 || OT: In Japanese || ID: 12321 || Nature: Timid || IV's: 31/6/31/31/31/31

Ho-Oh
LV.20 || OT: In Japanese || ID: 50543 || Nature: Rash

Giratina
LV.40 || OT: In Japanese || ID: 22794 || Nature: Brave

Last edited:

Pidj

Hi, I'm interested in your timid hp ice 70/heatwave zapdos.

I have a mild shiny dw near flawless (30/15/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70) abra lvl1 that I could trade straight away.

Are you interested?

Walsar

Pokemon Breeder
I would like your
-UT Jolly ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/16/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
I have a code for a DW Sinnoh Starter I am willing to trade you :)
Please let me know if you are interested

Ginji

Hmm
I would like your
-UT Jolly ビクティニ (Victini) lv.50 (4/16/2011) OT アイント ID 04161 event moves: V-create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt
I have a code for a DW Sinnoh Starter I am willing to trade you :)
Please let me know if you are interested
I'm interested, can I have the code first before we trade? (just to make sure it works)

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
I have a shiny flawless ev trained Haxorus, ev trained in attack and speed, along with a shiny near flawless (31 in everything but speed, which is 30) ev trained Registeel, ev trained in defenses and also has seismic toss and stealth rock.

If your not interested in these, I understand but these two are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. I'll find my DS and list the others if you'd like.

I didn't know if you had seen my reply Ginji, so I've just quoted. I've got some more ev trained flawless pokemon, like an adamant arcanine, dw Gliscor, dw Staraptor and dw Ninetales, and loads more.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Hi again.

For the shiny almost flawless Thundurus I made an offer for a few months ago, would you be willing to trade it for a UT Shiny Flawless Female Snorunt with a Timid nature?

I'd also like to offer a UT Shiny Flawless Jolly Swinub (With egg move Avalanche) in exchange for you UT Timid Shiny flawless Larvesta.

Last edited:

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hi, I have the shiny event metagross. I would like you level 100 speed boost blaziken.

MrThEsTaN

Rare collector
Not sure where the best place was to ask this, so I'll ask here. I have a Jirachi that I have fully EV trained, but the moves that I want on it can only be obtained from tutors in BW2. I don't have those games. If someone is willing to tutor it the moves Iron Head, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Trick, and then give it back to me, will you let me know?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Not sure where the best place was to ask this, so I'll ask here. I have a Jirachi that I have fully EV trained, but the moves that I want on it can only be obtained from tutors in BW2. I don't have those games. If someone is willing to tutor it the moves Iron Head, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, and Trick, and then give it back to me, will you let me know?

best way is to ask that stuff in a pm where someone you actually trust on the forums...i don't think ginji does those types of services...most shops only ev train nothing more ;) thought to help you out...

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Hey Ginji,this is my first post here I think.
Can we do this trade?
My flawless lv.100 EV'd Scizor for your UT modest shiny ralts lv.6 (flawless sp. atk)

Last edited:

Ginji

Hmm
Hi again.

For the shiny almost flawless Thundurus I made an offer for a few months ago, would you be willing to trade it for a UT Shiny Flawless Female Snorunt with a Timid nature?

I'd also like to offer a UT Shiny Flawless Jolly Swinub (With egg move Avalanche) in exchange for you UT Timid Shiny flawless Larvesta.
I'm not really interested in those
Hi, I have the shiny event metagross. I would like you level 100 speed boost blaziken.
What event is it from?
hmm I would but I don't enough shards to do that, sorry :(
best way is to ask that stuff in a pm where someone you actually trust on the forums...i don't think ginji does those types of services...most shops only ev train nothing more ;) thought to help you out...
I would if I had the shards = ="

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Ok then, would you be interested in any two of the following Pokemon in exchange for the Thundurus and Larvesta?

UT Flawless Non-Shiny Adamant Excadrill lv 40
UT Flawless Shiny Adamant Scizor lv 1 (Has PKRS)
Ev'd in Attack and Speed Flawless Shiny Jolly Cloyster lv 100
UT Almost Flawless (Hp Electric) Shiny Bold Suicune lv40
UT Flawless Shiny Careful Eevee lv 1 (With Wish)
UT Calm Event Gardevoir lv 50 (I don't really keep track of Events sorry, but it says Pokemon Event in the info and it's name is in Japanese)
UT Hasty Meloetta lv15 Pokemon Movie 12 (Japanese)
UT Timid Celeb lv50 GAMESTP
UT Timid Shaymin lv50 TRU
UT Timid Darkrai lv50 2012MAY
UT Lax Keldeo lv15 SMR2012
UT Naughty Zekrom lv100 SPR2012
UT Quiet Genesect lv15 Plasma
UT Bashful Meloetta lv50 SPR2013
UT Lonely Deoxys lv100 Plasma
UT Modest Chandelure lv50 Pokemon Center (Japanese)
UT Almost Flawless (Every stat except special attack) Shiny Jolly Virizion lv42
Ut Flawless Shiny Adamant Beldum lv 1
Ev'd in Special Attack and speed Flawless Shiny Timid Politoed lv100 DW ability
UT Flawless Shiny Adamant Rhyhorn lv1
UT Impish Golurk lv50 Pokemon Movie 11 (Japanese)
UT Almost Flawless Shiny Timid Vulpix lv1 DW ability
UT Almost Flawless (Hp Ice) Shiny Naive Chimchar lv1
- Any Pokemon I've offered to you before now

I can also EV train any of these Pokemon if you want me to, to your specifications.

Last edited:

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
It's from the uk vgc that happened last week on the 2nd

Jbssnnt

Hello I'm after one of your 2012 or 2011 Darkrai's.
I am willing to trade a shiny event Pichu or a shiny
Ditto for it and if that doesn't interest you I am able
to breed any pokemon that can be bred with a
specific nature and/or egg moves. Hope to
hear from you soon :).

Status
Not open for further replies.