• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ginji's shiny and event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

92tornadus

Hello Ginji,
I am interested in this
-UT Timid Espeon lv.10 w/magic bounce *NFT unless for other DW events* (got it myself) *proof available*
I have an updated shop here
http://pearl.site88.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=23
Now I know there's no DW events listed at the moment, but I have many rare GBA events as well as Gen 4 and 5 nature sets to offer, my shop has been updated to the point of 2 pages :) when you reply, could you please use PM as there's something else I'd like to ask you.

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
Hi. I'm interested in your UT Hasty ゲノセクト (Shiny Genesect) lv.100 (7/13/2013) OT えいがかん ID 07133.

My trade list hasn't been updated as I have not been here for a while, but PM me if anything interests you.

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
Hello, do you still have *UT shiny shaymin lv.30? I need one, and I have all pokemon, so please pm me

Nrage93

Hi Ginji,

I'm new to these forums but I'd really like an event Meloetta and I'm willing to trade a Gamestop Palkia or Dialga and an event Victini from the Black and White Launch. I also have a darkrai (traded to me) and an Event Keldeo, which I still haven't received from the mail man at the Poke Center, I'd like to hold on to these but if those are all you are willing to trade for I'd be happy to trade them for any Meloetta's you have left.

gerehead

Hello!
I was visiting your shop and saw that you have a

Modest カイオーガ (Shiny Kyogre) lv.80 (4/16/2012) OT フクオカ ID 03172

And
Brave XD Distant Land Shiny Cyndaquil lv.5 (on 5th gen only/legit)

I have 3 diffrent gamestop event shiny gigatina, all personally picked up by myself.
and a plasma deoxys.

If you are interested in trading any of these pokemon for mine then please message me.

Thanks!

Ginji

Hmm
Yo Ginji!

Long time no speak, how are things ^^? I'm really interested in this:
-UT Gentle Gligar (11/25/06) OT ナゴヤ [Nagoya]
Also, what is the nature on this? -T Deoxys lv.100 OT: DOEL ID: 28606

Are you still interested in events you don't have, or just 5th gen EV'd Pokemon?
Hi Rayce ^^
same here, I'm good

Its nature is mild and I'm still interested in events I don't have
Hi Ginji,

I'm new to these forums but I'd really like an event Meloetta and I'm willing to trade a Gamestop Palkia or Dialga and an event Victini from the Black and White Launch. I also have a darkrai (traded to me) and an Event Keldeo, which I still haven't received from the mail man at the Poke Center, I'd like to hold on to these but if those are all you are willing to trade for I'd be happy to trade them for any Meloetta's you have left.
What event is that darkrai from?
Hello!
I was visiting your shop and saw that you have a

And

I have 3 diffrent gamestop event shiny gigatina, all personally picked up by myself.
and a plasma deoxys.

If you are interested in trading any of these pokemon for mine then please message me.

Thanks!
I already have those, do you have any other events?

92tornadus

Hello Ginji!
Interested in these
-UT Adamant カイリュー (Dragonite ♂) lv.55 (3/17/2013) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available*
-UT Quirky チルタリス (Altaria ♂) lv.35 (11/29/2011) OT Gyuki ID 49708 w/cloud nine (got it myself) *proof available*
-UT Modest Gothorita lv.32 (11/28/2012) OT Tsumiki ID 63833 w/shadow tag (got it myself) *proof available soon* if proof is available
-UT Timid Togekiss lv.10 (4/11/2012) OT Kyosuke ID 25256 w/super luck (got it myself) *proof available*
-UT Timid Espeon lv.10 w/magic bounce *NFT unless for other DW events* (got it myself) *proof available*
Check here for offers
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1907729-carnivine-stall-of-pokemon-events/

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I'll take your level 100 volcarona, krookodile and jellicent. Plus the ut zapdos,pichu and chimchar. Can you give me details about the level 100s?

Hey we previously had a trade for this. These for my vgc worlds smeargle. Is it still on. I'd also like to replace the krookodile with your breloom.

Gasai Yuno

Wow you have an awesome collection of rng's xD
I'm interested in these:

*UT shiny kyogre lv.50 (flawless) what nature is this? I'd only be interested if its timid possibly modest but I'd prefer timid

UT timid shiny kyurem lv.75 (flawless)
is kyurem nickname-able?

I just joined serebii today and I'm waiting for my shop to be approved in the mean time I could give you a list of my shiny flawless/near flawless (going by your ratio thingy its a kind of a one for one deal I take it?) or whenever my shop opens feel free to reply there, cheers ^_^

Ginji

Hmm
Would you be interested in these DW Events with proof for those two events?

English DW Piplup (Modest) [Quick To Flee] |OT:MC ID:45866|
English DW Scizor (Brave) [Likes To Relax] |OT:AGILE ID:58413|
Sure
Hello Ginji!
Interested in these
-UT Adamant カイリュー (Dragonite ♂) lv.55 (3/17/2013) OT Ginji ID 38688 (got it myself) *proof available*
-UT Quirky チルタリス (Altaria ♂) lv.35 (11/29/2011) OT Gyuki ID 49708 w/cloud nine (got it myself) *proof available*
-UT Modest Gothorita lv.32 (11/28/2012) OT Tsumiki ID 63833 w/shadow tag (got it myself) *proof available soon* if proof is available
-UT Timid Togekiss lv.10 (4/11/2012) OT Kyosuke ID 25256 w/super luck (got it myself) *proof available*
Check here for offers
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1907729-carnivine-stall-of-pokemon-events/
I'm interested in these:

01193 플라스마단 Genesect - Mild - Likes To Thrash About - 1-19-2013
05043 플라스마단 Deoxys - Naive - Somewhat Vain - 5-4-2013
07013 デコロラ Jirachi - Mild - Capable Of Taking Hits - 7-1-2013
07263 イベント Pikachu - Timid - Likes To Fight - 7-26-2013
Wow you have an awesome collection of rng's xD
I'm interested in these:

*UT shiny kyogre lv.50 (flawless) what nature is this? I'd only be interested if its timid possibly modest but I'd prefer timid

UT timid shiny kyurem lv.75 (flawless)
is kyurem nickname-able?

I just joined serebii today and I'm waiting for my shop to be approved in the mean time I could give you a list of my shiny flawless/near flawless (going by your ratio thingy its a kind of a one for one deal I take it?) or whenever my shop opens feel free to reply there, cheers ^_^
Kyogre is timid

I'm not that kyurem's OT but there is a way for me to nickname it

Gasai Yuno

Definitely interested in the Kyogre

Nah it's fine I'll just accept the kyurem a it is :)

here's all the flawless shinie's I have:
Chansey Bold Seismic toss & counter
Heatran calm
Heatran timid
Politoed drizzle
Scythe/Scizor
Moltres
Zapdos
Articuno
Mewtwo
Charmander
Empoleon
Dratini/dragonite multiscale
Aerodactyl adamant
Cottonee/whimiscott prankster
Latios hp fire
Scraggy
Dugtrio arena trap
Larvitar dragon dance
Vulpix drought timid
Gligar immunity
Staryu timid
Beldum adamant
Magnezone timid hp fire
Salamence jolly moxie
Terrakion jolly
Arcanine jolly
Gastrodon sassy
Ferroseed/ferrothorn relaxed 0 spee IV’s
Latias timid
Gliscor impish poison heal
Aerodactyl jolly
Volcarona bold
Gastly timid
Gastly modest
Litwick Modest
Rotom calm
Rotom modest
Conkeldurr adamant guts
Hydreigon modest
Kyurem lonely
genesect hasty

I also have several flawless and non-flawless events if your interested in those namely modest gamestop celebi, movie14victini its either jolly or adamant i cant remember off the top of my head, keldeo I think its the spring or summer one with hp ghost and meloetta of some sort

also some of the flawless shinies have hidden power spread like the two heatrans one has hp grass and the other has hp ice, this was just a quick list and I'm pure lazy xD

Last edited:

gerehead

Hello again!
I am currently in the possession of 2 shiny event gigatinas, 2 event keldos, one event meloneta, one shiny event suicen, and one eevent plasma deoxys.
hope there's something you see that you could use.

I was looking at

And

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ginji

Hmm
Definitely interested in the Kyogre

Nah it's fine I'll just accept the kyurem a it is :)

here's all the flawless shinie's I have:
Chansey Bold Seismic toss & counter
Heatran calm
Heatran timid
Politoed drizzle
Scythe/Scizor
Moltres
Zapdos
Articuno
Mewtwo
Charmander
Empoleon
Dratini/dragonite multiscale
Aerodactyl adamant
Cottonee/whimiscott prankster
Latios hp fire
Scraggy
Dugtrio arena trap
Larvitar dragon dance
Vulpix drought timid
Gligar immunity
Staryu timid
Beldum adamant
Magnezone timid hp fire
Salamence jolly moxie
Terrakion jolly
Arcanine jolly
Gastrodon sassy
Ferroseed/ferrothorn relaxed 0 spee IV’s
Latias timid
Gliscor impish poison heal
Aerodactyl jolly
Volcarona bold
Gastly timid
Gastly modest
Litwick Modest
Rotom calm
Rotom modest
Conkeldurr adamant guts
Hydreigon modest
Kyurem lonely
genesect hasty

I also have several flawless and non-flawless events if your interested in those namely modest gamestop celebi, movie14victini its either jolly or adamant i cant remember off the top of my head, keldeo I think its the spring or summer one with hp ghost and meloetta of some sort

also some of the flawless shinies have hidden power spread like the two heatrans one has hp grass and the other has hp ice, this was just a quick list and I'm pure lazy xD
I'm interested in these:
Latias timid
Aerodactyl jolly
Hello again!
I am currently in the possession of 2 shiny event gigatinas, 2 event keldos, one event meloneta, one shiny event suicen, and one eevent plasma deoxys.
hope there's something you see that you could use.

I was looking at

And

Thanks!
I'm not interested, sorry

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Bump to my post up there

Do you have a Genesect? I can give you my Shiny event Palkia or a Dream World/Dream Radar Pokémon in exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.