• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ginji's shiny and event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Hmm
I've got the Kami Trio (Incarnate Forme), a female Riolu, a few Munna, a few Shuckle, a few Drifloon, a few Igglybuff, a couple of Bronzor, and a [very] small assortment of Dream World Pokemon.

Gasai Yuno

When can we conduct our trade?
My Timid Latias and Jolly Aerodactyl
for your timid kyogre and modest Kyurem

my fc is 0820 3759 9704

Quick question- I can offer US Shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, but as different natures than listed. Would that be acceptable for another event?

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
Hey there! Would you be interested in a flawless Adamant EVed shiny Lucario for the near-flawless Modest Meloetta?

Scorch5688

Virizion Collector
What are its stats?

The Lucario is shiny and has 31 in all IVs. It's lvl 100, Adamant and EV trained in Attack and Speed. 282 HP, 350 Attack, 176 Defense, 239 Sp. Attack, 176 Sp. Defense, 279 Speed.

Shiny Ho-Oh

I can offer a Flawless Shiny Shellder (lvl 1) and a regular Shiny for your UT timid shiny thundurus lv.40 (nearly flawess/HP Ice)

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Hi, I'm interested in obtaining a Mudkip with it's DW ability, I'm not overly concerned with which one, though I would prefer one with a good nature, provided that I would be able to transfer it over to Gen VI after the Pokémon bank comes out, for IV breeding purposes. In exchange I would be willing to offer two Pokémon in Gen VI from my trade shop, as well as a Perfect 5IV DW Mudkip after I finish IV breeding it as well. Thankyou

Ginji

Hmm
Hi, I'm interested in obtaining a Mudkip with it's DW ability, I'm not overly concerned with which one, though I would prefer one with a good nature, provided that I would be able to transfer it over to Gen VI after the Pokémon bank comes out, for IV breeding purposes. In exchange I would be willing to offer two Pokémon in Gen VI from my trade shop, as well as a Perfect 5IV DW Mudkip after I finish IV breeding it as well. Thankyou
Sure, can I have these:

690: Skrelp
Nature: Modest
Ability: Poison Point/Poison Touch
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

656: Froakie
Nature: Timid
Ability: Protean
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Thanks, if you don't care about Gender or the Skrelp's ability, then I already have both of them available and ready to trade to you.

Would you be willing to wait to do the trade until after the Pokebank is released and do the trade entirely on Gen VI though? I can do the trade earlier if you want, it's just that I've had difficulty's trading in Gen V recently and it's easier for me to trade on Gen VI, especially since I'm just going to import it to Gen VI as soon as I can anyway.

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Hey ginji, i was wondering if id be able to trade you a UT legit lvl 15 plasma genesect for a registeel and darkrai?

Ginji

Hmm
Thanks, if you don't care about Gender or the Skrelp's ability, then I already have both of them available and ready to trade to you.

Would you be willing to wait to do the trade until after the Pokebank is released and do the trade entirely on Gen VI though? I can do the trade earlier if you want, it's just that I've had difficulty's trading in Gen V recently and it's easier for me to trade on Gen VI, especially since I'm just going to import it to Gen VI as soon as I can anyway.
Sure, I don't mind waiting
Hey ginji, i was wondering if id be able to trade you a UT legit lvl 15 plasma genesect for a registeel and darkrai?
I already have it

Status
Not open for further replies.