• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gintama Shipping thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Does any one else love this anime besides me?
Its comical, its got action, its got loveable characters.
There's also people I ship in this series.
I know, this series gets little love in America, at least compared to some shows out here. But any one?

What's your favorite ship?

I have a few like I said...

1. Gintoki/Toshiro-I love episodes where they fight or work together and they a lot of the times say the same things, its gotta be my favorite slash pairing in this show. One of my favorite episodes, is when they get hand cuffed together. Every one was all stairing at them, they kept going hey that's my line bahhaha. Even in that Favorite character poll episode they thought the same way and said the same thing, its truely awesome.

2. Gintoki/Tsukuyo-She's the only one other than Tae that can stand up to him. She also respects him and can stand her own grounds in fights, which I figure is a girl he needs.

3. Gintoki/Tae-I figure its a love/hate relationship and some times they do have some fun hints here and there. Such as when they stop by that little Jappanesse food shop and that guy says they make a cute couple.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
My favorite shippings are:
Gin and Kagura because theyd be a really funny couple messing things up together with their carefree additudes.
Id also want to see a Sogo and Kagura ship. Dont know why but I think it would be pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.