• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

giorgos' events and shinies place

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
combee gender is male and foongus ability is effect spore

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac

Nadimo

Determined Trainer
Hey there
what level is your shiny Gligar and does it have its hidden ability, what nature, and what ivs?
if so i would trade it for my shiny adamant 5iv lvl 1 Heracross :)

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
Hey there
what level is your shiny Gligar and does it have its hidden ability, what nature, and what ivs?
if so i would trade it for my shiny adamant 5iv lvl 1 Heracross :)

level 52, ability sand veil, nature impish, hp162, att111, def 162, sp. att. 67, sp. def. 103, speed 120. if you remind me where I can check the ivs i'll tell you about them

Nadimo

Determined Trainer
level 52, ability sand veil, nature impish, hp162, att111, def 162, sp. att. 67, sp. def. 103, speed 120. if you remind me where I can check the ivs i'll tell you about them
Sorry but im looking for a lvl1 shiny Gligar that i can train myself :)

giorgos21

event & shiny maniac
well, I have a lvl 5 gligar. That info was about my lvl52 gliscor, I got confused, Are you interested in a lvl 5 UT shiny gligar?

Nadimo

Determined Trainer
well, I have a lvl 5 gligar. That info was about my lvl52 gliscor, I got confused, Are you interested in a lvl 5 UT shiny gligar?
does it have its hidden ability? im not sure if i find a lvl 1 shiny id prefer that, but if i dont find one in the next two days ill tell you :)