• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Giratina and the Sky Bouquet; Sheimi **NEWS AND TRAILERS GO HERE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
That Giratina form by far is possibly one of the coolest things ever. I love the Centipede look.

Hmm...Darkrai had an "alt form" as well (Darkraimon: Sexy Legs Mode), and now Giratina has Giratinamon: Centurion Mode. So, I wonder if ol' Arceus will have some like, I dunno, God Mode.

Also, the Magnezone shown attacking makes me think this movie will involve the Technology vs. Nature motif that Shaymin seems it would fit right into.

And guys, I dunno, but I'm not convinced Turtwig and Chimchar being their starter forms in that pic is any conclusive evidence this early on.

I really want a trailer now, this movie looks cool.
Darkrai's form isnt really another form though, just as slight extention of the current one

This is on the scale of Attack/Defense Deoxys

Cobalt_Latios

Hmm...Darkrai had an "alt form" as well (Darkraimon: Sexy Legs Mode), and now Giratina has Giratinamon: Centurion Mode. So, I wonder if ol' Arceus will have some like, I dunno, God Mode.
In bold, well I for one hope that Arceus's stats are passing the normal limitations of the other Pokémon. As in say... 140-160 in every stat. Completely unfair, but hey it's a god what else did you expect?

~C_L~

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Dag nabbit, I got beaten to the X-Files joke. As amusing as it would be to see forced parodies of Mulder and Scully appear, I'm actually hoping Dennis Kucinich makes a guest appearance in this movie. Maybe throw in some obscure E.T. references for the hell of it, complete with Giratina the six-legged monstrosity attempting to ride a bicycle as a shadow across the moon. Or maybe Regigigas can team up with Will Smith due to his role in Men in Black, while he uses that weird mind blanker thing on Ash and co, which is effective against everyone except Muku.BIRD, which sends its mind into disfuctional overdrive. This would be especially appropriate considering Will Smith's recent conversion to scientology, which involves spaceships and all. We could even have Tom Cruise appear to promote those ways, only to be killed on-screen in the most brutal fashion possible before his remains are abducted and taken back to his "home planet".

...I could make these UFO jokes all day.

*scours Interwebz to check if inevitible Shaymin merchandise, particularly a purse, is on sale yet*

Zaraze

Drifblim landing!
@Serebii: Do you think if it appears in the games it'll also have stat changes? And will it be added to the list of SPPF avatars?

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well could the origin form of Giratina be a form of pre-evolution form of it. I don't mean that it evolved from it (like with other pokemon), what i mean to say is like we humans or any another animal on our planet had changed there original form to progress in the world, could it be that Giratina was born in that form but latter on changed its structure.

Zaraze

Drifblim landing!
Gratina is said to live in a world that is the reverse of ours, perhaps that is it's form in it's own world and when it comes to this world it changes it form? Or maybe like Deoxys it's a choice thing (Like how Deoxys can change at wil lto adept to teh situation) but the reason it's the "origin" form is due to it been the "original" or base form (Like Deoxys normal form) although that would make one wonder why the current form was introduced first. Even so it looks like it could be quite fast, and if it appears in future games it's have reverse stats of the current Giratina form (Atk & Def Swapped, Sp.Atk & Sp.Def swapped, Hp & Speed swapped).

Konoko_Hasano

Ralts Line Samba
Honestly, I'm glad that we finally have official art for Shaymin. I don't really see why people are so disappointed in it. The magazine image does stink, but the official artwork -- in my opinion -- looks better, and Shaymin looks exactly how I thought it might look.

Thriller

Its almost time
Wow, what a let down.

What a let down this movie looks.

What a let down this whole damn series has become.

There have been more mistakes in this series that Johto for f*cks sake!

Somebody get me a Booizel plushie. I want to rip its head off...

mystkmastkal

Wow, what a let down.

does some one need a time-out.

i think this movie is going to be great.

giratina is Fing awesome!

Thriller

Its almost time
Where's Regigigas?

Seriously, when did this change happen? I was looking forward to seeing the father of the Regi's and what do we have here? Giratina? The Satan of Pokemon?

Turtwig and Chimchar are still their baby selves? Guess we may aswell give up on that theory that Chimchar will evolve to kick Paul's arse at the big end battle.

Sorry, I've had a bad day. Probably F'd a test, was the victim of an Ebay scam (not money, don't worry about me ;)) and have had a generaly bad week.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Wow, what a let down.

W...wait?

How the hell can you tell that from the limited info we have.

And y'know, it's not like Giratina being in this movie is a surprise...

Ragnarofl

Binkan Binkan Binkan
Giratina being a ghost dragon of the apocalypse who lives in the world in reverse, with it's six wings six collars and six legs and titled 'Rebellion pokemon', begs to have showdown with Arceus.

E4 Edo

Giratina's new form FTW!! it rocks come one it does...

Manaphyman

Up all night
Yeah, actually, I am a tad dissapointed. I mean, I was hopping for a Regiggas and Shaymin film, not a *LETS put in all legendary pokemon and have them destroy each other.

And Turtwig and Chimchar not evolved YET? I mean come on!

Thriller

Its almost time
W...wait?

How the hell can you tell that from the limited info we have.

And y'know, it's not like Giratina being in this movie is a surprise...

Me said:
Where's Regigigas?

Seriously, to me Giratina is a big suprise. Was I not here when it was revealed Giratina would be in this? Remember that first Movie 11 picture that seemed to depict Regigigas arm?

uber gon

Accept Change
In regards to Turtwig and Chimchar, I'm sure they'll evolve after maybe the 3rd or 4th gym, or after some new bad*** filler arc involving TG.

When's the date of this movie?

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I wonder what it is about

The carter

Marsh Trainer
Yeah, actually, I am a tad dissapointed. I mean, I was hopping for a Regiggas and Shaymin film, not a *LETS put in all legendary pokemon and have them destroy each other.

And Turtwig and Chimchar not evolved YET? I mean come on!

But Who says regigigas is out of the movie?? I think he is still in it and I think dialga and palkai only will make a quick cameo in the beginning just to show how giratina wakes up. This form for soem strange reason reminds me of LUGIA. He pwns to :p.

Then regigigas and giratina probably will duke it out for soem time and destroy a large part of the land and then ash being all emo and crying along with shymin will beg shymin to reach deep into its powers and restore the land.

En of story and too be continued in movie 13 (movie 12 wil probably be a break away fro mall this battling and maybe will feature Cresselia and heatran or something........maybe even azelf or mesprit or a legendary from the previous generations.....

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I think we can be sure that Giratina will have a big role in the next game now that he's got an alternate form. So how many legendaries are in this one? It seems to be Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Regigigas and Shaymin at least! This movie will be the best ever as long as Shaymin appears as littleas possible- the thing is disgustingly adorable in the worst possible way.

As for Chimchar and Turtwig not evolving- WHAT THE HELL, DUDE!? Please say they're just trying not to spoil it. What time of year was it when Buizel and Happiny were revealed in a poster (good times), and can we expect the same sort of thing again?

Status
Not open for further replies.